G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

PREMIER MOBILE AESTHETICS GROUP: TINT & CLEAR BRA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-09-2005, 01:58 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up PREMIER MOBILE AESTHETICS GROUP: TINT & CLEAR BRA

Hey everybody just recently got my G about 2 weeks ago and was interested in getting the car tinted and putting a clear bra on ASAP. So I read a lot of the clear bra threads and settled on Premier Mobile. I saw the pics of the cars that they had performed on and it looked like solid work.

I emailed Sam and he responded very quickly with the estimates and options. I decided to get 20% mettallic tint on the back 3 windows and a clear bra full kit w/aero lip.

I live on Travis AFB, CA and they came right to my front door. They came around 10:00am and I was at work but my wife got them situated with the car and they went to work. My wife said they were polite and as professional as could be. I didn't get home till around 1:30pm and by then they had the tint all on but there was a problem.

I had assumed I had the front lip on my car but since I had never seen pictures of it I didn't really know what I was looking for. When I looked at the option packages I failed to realize that the aero kit and the aerodynamic kit had one major difference. The front lip. So when I told Sam I need the clearbra with the front lip that brought the problem.

The clearbra he had brought with him was precut to include the front lip. So I asked him what we could do to fix the situation. Well he gave me 2 options: he could come back when he had time or custom fit a bra with the materials he had. The custom fit added more than I was prepared to pay at that time. So I asked if he could possibly reschedule. Sam gave me another option; if I posted a testimonial on G35Driver then he would do the custom fit for no extra charge. Of course I agreed.

The whole thing took about 7 hours (it probably would have been much shorter if they could have used the precut bra but that's another story). The tint looked great. I have a black G and it just made the back end look so much better than the clear windows. Sometimes I wonder if I should have gotten 5% but I'm satisfied with the 20% and I have no problems seeing through the back window. It looks seamless and they did a great job on the area of the window with the "bumps".

The Clearbra is a wonderful invention. Once people become more aware of it I think leather bra's will become obsolete. They did the whole front end and tucked the bra into all the lip areas. They took out the side light corners too. They also covered the side mirrors and the inside of the door handles to protect against scratches.

Okay the bra is clear not invisible but from I would say 5 ft away from the car it might as well be invisible and if you don't know it's been installed you wouldn't even know it's there. Being in the area I'm in it's very windy and dusty so you can see where the clearbra starts but I'm just going to invest in a duster. Other than the hood you can't tell at all that there is anything on there but the paint. Now the hood you can see a line when you get close to the car but for the security against nicks and scratches and whatever else you come across while travelling it's well worth it.

I would post pic's of the my G but they said wait a week before washing it so the clear bra finishes curing and no water gets underneath. It's only been 2 days so I have a few more days to go. They said wax as normal because even though the bra is protecting the paint the wax will protect the bra. I am going crazy not being able to wash the car because it looks so dirty. Yes the legend is true, black cars attract dirt like crazy. As soon as you pull out of the garage it becomes a dust magnet and it shows. Still it looks too good.

Oh one more thing get some microfiber towels!!!!!!! Those things are sooooooo much better than chamois or any other towel you could possibly use. They are multi functional; drying the car, cleaning the interior, polishing it doesn't get any better than microfiber. And I got a 20 pack for like 10 bucks at Costco.

Thanks Sam for your hard work you guys are top notch.

PREMIER MOBILE AESTHETICS GROUP. If you have the means I highly recommend them...............

Old 07-09-2005, 11:22 AM
came across them on m3forum.com. They did really nice job from all the testimonials.

Old 07-09-2005, 10:44 PM
So this Premier company comes to your door? What area do they service? I live in the Santa Barbara, CA area. Also, how much did the clear bra cost you including installation?

Old 07-10-2005, 02:39 AM
Originally Posted by ChosenWon
So this Premier company comes to your door? What area do they service? I live in the Santa Barbara, CA area. Also, how much did the clear bra cost you including installation?

Yep right to your door.

They are based out of the Bay Area, Alameda IIRC. They came about an hour to my house don't know their range limits.

I don't know if Sam wants to put out his pricing but it's pretty much on par with what I've read here in threads about clear bra's.

Give him an email, he'll give you the details within a day with what you want.........

Old 07-10-2005, 03:54 AM
Please thank your wife for picking up lunch for us. Now all you have to do is give the G a bath every so often.......we gave it all the love it deserved. It's all on you now!

Old 07-10-2005, 09:34 AM
Sounds good! I am going to be getting a clear bra soon... but not really sure what ball park to expect them to cost... how much was yours? Or if you don't want to post it here, please send me a pm.

Old 07-10-2005, 01:28 PM
Originally Posted by wil
Please thank your wife for picking up lunch for us. Now all you have to do is give the G a bath every so often.......we gave it all the love it deserved. It's all on you now!
Your welcome and sorry about the mashed potatoes

Believe me I can't wait to wash and wax it!!.........

Old 07-10-2005, 04:12 PM
how much did you pay for the bra, and how much for the tint. I got my full bra for $500 and full tint for $200. Just wondering

Old 07-10-2005, 04:17 PM
Here are some pics. For those wondering, the film's tucked under the grill, headlamps, side markers, and around the wheel wells.

Attached Thumbnails PREMIER MOBILE AESTHETICS GROUP: TINT & CLEAR BRA-1.jpg   PREMIER MOBILE AESTHETICS GROUP: TINT & CLEAR BRA-3.jpg   PREMIER MOBILE AESTHETICS GROUP: TINT & CLEAR BRA-6.jpg   PREMIER MOBILE AESTHETICS GROUP: TINT & CLEAR BRA-7.jpg   PREMIER MOBILE AESTHETICS GROUP: TINT & CLEAR BRA-8.jpg  

Old 07-10-2005, 04:18 PM
Finished product

Attached Thumbnails PREMIER MOBILE AESTHETICS GROUP: TINT & CLEAR BRA-8.jpg   PREMIER MOBILE AESTHETICS GROUP: TINT & CLEAR BRA-10.jpg   PREMIER MOBILE AESTHETICS GROUP: TINT & CLEAR BRA-11.jpg   PREMIER MOBILE AESTHETICS GROUP: TINT & CLEAR BRA-16.jpg   PREMIER MOBILE AESTHETICS GROUP: TINT & CLEAR BRA-18.jpg  

Old 07-10-2005, 04:20 PM
Difference in precut vs custom is in the amt of seams showing

Attached Thumbnails PREMIER MOBILE AESTHETICS GROUP: TINT & CLEAR BRA-19.jpg   PREMIER MOBILE AESTHETICS GROUP: TINT & CLEAR BRA-20.jpg   PREMIER MOBILE AESTHETICS GROUP: TINT & CLEAR BRA-21.jpg  
Old 07-10-2005, 04:52 PM
simply amazing!!! good work!

Old 07-10-2005, 06:02 PM
$$$?

Old 07-10-2005, 07:19 PM
No one will say... ug...

Old 07-10-2005, 07:24 PM
Looks great. Always like to hear of great customer service.

Question, does the bra cover the headlamps? I read somewhere that yours went underneath them?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: PREMIER MOBILE AESTHETICS GROUP: TINT & CLEAR BRA