G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

hi pt. 2

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-13-2005, 11:25 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Gee Im Fast
Why are you being a jerk, he asked "what type" of emblems not "why you have those emblems" on...I already got over the fact you called me ignorant for posting my opinion about your car, which was a generous compliment (except for the rear)...but you are either being very cocky or have a bad attitude, regardless I agree with turbomaxima...

Yea I have to agree with you as well. its simple question and "Mr. hot stuff" is getting emotional about the question. you know what that S stands for. it stands for sucks like his G

Old 07-13-2005, 11:46 AM
Wow.. quite a few chilidsh responses that don't even merit a reply..

I do have to say if you thought I came off as a jerk, then you have insecurities that need to be worked on.

I honestly was not trying to come off as a dick... Yeah, at times I get a cocky attitude..but that comes with the territory. You have to understand the rockstar syndrome... after so many people keep asking the same questions it gets really old, i've been a member on this board for years and keep getting the same questions asked, and i'm a very busy person. I don't mind people asking publically so that everyone can have the same answer.

Sorry if I seem like a cocky jerk..

I did the emblem up front to be unique, this is a true statement. I must get at least 10 PM's a month regarding this, and I knew that it would get asked in this thread. How else am I supposed to answer w/out sounding like a jerk? Fine, all of you go out and get a Skyline GTS-T emblem special ordered from a company in australia. Thats what I did. $30. I forget exactly who I ordered it from however, it's been a while. I did the legwork, you can to.

Thanks for the compliments.

Old 07-13-2005, 02:25 PM
Love Poker!!!
nice ride