G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Infiniti of Kirkland (WA)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-19-2005, 01:51 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Infiniti of Kirkland (WA)

I was hoping those of you, whom take their vehicles in for servicing at Infiniti of Kirkland (Washington), could tell me which service manager they're using and whether they have had good experiences with [them]. I'm having some difficulty with mine, (he may be mildly retarded), and I'm just tired of it.

I know there are only a handful of you, but any info would help. Thanks a bunch.

Old 07-19-2005, 02:43 PM
I bought mine there but I live in Beaverton, so mine most likely will be self service. I hate taking my cars to any dealer. My wifes '99 G20 has never been back since it was new, so I'm hopeing for the same quality with the G35.

Old 07-19-2005, 05:56 PM
I'm interested in the answer here. I just picked up an '03 model from Barrier that still has factory warranty. Have never dealt with the Infinity dealer myself, though.

Old 07-19-2005, 06:01 PM
Originally Posted by rase-r
I bought mine there but I live in Beaverton, so mine most likely will be self service. I hate taking my cars to any dealer. My wifes '99 G20 has never been back since it was new, so I'm hopeing for the same quality with the G35.
Not to hijack this thread but why didnt you buy yours in Beaverton? thats where i got mine. Great guys!

-DZ

Old 07-19-2005, 09:09 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by PDX_g35
Not to hijack this thread but why didnt you buy yours in Beaverton? thats where i got mine. Great guys!

-DZ
I bought mine from Grubbs. Beaverton wanted MSRP + $1400 And they would not sell me a car without the retarded "NW Protection Package", which includes what basically amounts to a spray-on-bed-liner sprayed onto the bottom of your car. I don't know about Infiniti, but on my Pontiac, the manual says that such a "treatment" voids the corrosion warranty, as necessary drain holes will be plugged.

The sales guys kept saying they would deal, but when it came down to it, they wouldn't budge. Without even trying, I found 3 dealers that beat Beaverton's price by well over a thousand dollars. What's funny, is that when I told them I as buying from Texas, the salesmanager said I was the second person that day to say they were buying from Texas.

Beaverton's service department seems nice tho... However, I try to do my own service, as the last time I took my car there, they backed it into a curb Luckily there was no damage.

Old 07-20-2005, 12:41 AM
i actually take mine to downtown nissan... they haven't given me any hassels. they'll do all the same servicing that infiniti does.

Old 07-20-2005, 01:31 AM
Infinti of Kirkland doesn't have the best reputation around here. When I buy I will dealing with Grubbs or one of the other dealers in their area. Planning on drivng a Coupe back to Seattle, going up east of the Rockies until I hitI-90 and then turning left.

Old 07-20-2005, 01:53 AM
Originally Posted by whyjay91
I was hoping those of you, whom take their vehicles in for servicing at Infiniti of Kirkland (Washington), could tell me which service manager they're using and whether they have had good experiences with [them]. I'm having some difficulty with mine, (he may be mildly retarded), and I'm just tired of it.

I know there are only a handful of you, but any info would help. Thanks a bunch.
Whyjay- I purchased my G in Austin, TX while I was there for a job. Everytime I service my G at Kirkland Infiniti, I call Linda, Asst. Service manager, directly. She is dependable and always courteous. I had 2 warranty jobs (replaced front break pads/rotors and wiper motor at no charge) in the past 3 months and had no issues/trouble.

Old 07-20-2005, 02:27 AM
Widdle ya into kindling
I am taking my car up there next week. I got a noise coming from the rear right.
I searched the forum and it sound like I need a new rear axle. I called them and told them about the sound and that I figured it was the axle. I made an appointment and he said he would have the parts ready when I got there.

So far so good. I will let you know.

I bought my car at Infiniti of Fife and am going to Kirkland because it a a little closer from where I am coming from.

I have had my car for a year and not a lot of miles. I got an oil change at Nissan locally because there is no Infiniti dealer here; however I did have the front lip and spoiler put on in Fife with no problems.

If I do have problems at Kirkland I will just add the extra time to my two hour drive and go the Fife where I bought the car.

P.S. I contacted the Kirkland dealer to see if they would do the Double Din Conversion. They did not want to, but pointed me in the direction of a great shop in Bellevue that did the work for me.

Old 07-20-2005, 02:33 AM
Widdle ya into kindling
Oh yeah I think I may have seen your Coupe on Bainbridge Island. Maybe not. Where I live I don't see many G35's, but I went to my sister's house on Bainbridge on the 3rd of July and saw the same color coupe at the plaza of the Safeway parking lot. Nice.

Probably not.

Old 07-20-2005, 02:56 AM
If anyone got a good deal at any one of the NW dealers, please let me know (PM or post here). I am getting quite close to purchasing - just need to find my deal. I'd rather not order from afar.

Old 07-20-2005, 02:56 AM
Widdle ya into kindling
the one in Spokane is a Costco dealer. You can go through Costco and that would probably be your best bet.

Old 07-20-2005, 07:24 AM
I got mine at fife also, I hadn't ben to the kirkland dealer, but they are owned by the same folks....

Old 07-20-2005, 01:59 PM
Originally Posted by PDX_g35

-DZ
I ordered an '05 6mt in Dec. from Beaverton Infiniti and they couldn't get it until June. They also wanted the BS NW pertection package and wouldn't budge on it. I asked them if they were willing to loose a sale because of it and they said, sure someone else would buy it. Canceled my order in Jan. when I bought from Kirkland.

Couldn't have asked for a better buying experience from Kirkland.

Old 07-20-2005, 07:51 PM
Originally Posted by realgone
I am taking my car up there next week. I got a noise coming from the rear right.
I searched the forum and it sound like I need a new rear axle. I called them and told them about the sound and that I figured it was the axle. I made an appointment and he said he would have the parts ready when I got there.

So far so good. I will let you know.

I bought my car at Infiniti of Fife and am going to Kirkland because it a a little closer from where I am coming from.

I have had my car for a year and not a lot of miles. I got an oil change at Nissan locally because there is no Infiniti dealer here; however I did have the front lip and spoiler put on in Fife with no problems.

If I do have problems at Kirkland I will just add the extra time to my two hour drive and go the Fife where I bought the car.

P.S. I contacted the Kirkland dealer to see if they would do the Double Din Conversion. They did not want to, but pointed me in the direction of a great shop in Bellevue that did the work for me.
You said you talked to a guy? Which guy?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Infiniti of Kirkland (WA)