G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Unofficial 2006 G35C Photos

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-12-2005, 10:33 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by kt157
sorry this is way off topic. i find it funny that u said that since it had nothing to do with the 2006 g35. What would u do when/ if China takes over Taiwan?
China will never take over Taiwan. Taiwan forever and yes i'm Taiwanese no i'm not chinese i read traditional chinese i do speak chinese but i'm Taiwanese dont ever call me chinese. just like american speaker english but they are not british.

Old 08-12-2005, 10:37 PM
didn't the Taiwanese president stage a shooting where he got shot in the leg and said the opposition wanted to have him killed so he would get elected .....and yes I am Chinese

Old 08-13-2005, 12:40 AM
Z2G
Originally Posted by gettaluvr
China will never take over Taiwan. Taiwan forever and yes i'm Taiwanese no i'm not chinese i read traditional chinese i do speak chinese but i'm Taiwanese dont ever call me chinese. just like american speaker english but they are not british.
oh god.....here we again. another taiwanese making it out he's so special and NOT chinese

and no, your analogy is WRONG!!! taiwan to china is equivalent to sicily to italy....just an island apart from the mainland, but the ppl are still basically the same differing only in local customs and dialects/accents.

Old 08-13-2005, 12:55 AM
Z2G
You are wrong. Taiwan should be seen as an independent country as in fact it is. They have their own gov, army, laws and beliefs. Your ignorance to such facts implies your lack of liberty and democracy.

The only sad part is that China is so powerful and "profittable (yeah, made in china)" that the World police and his fds *hint hint, us American and those dudes from UN* ain't doing no sh*t.

In this world, only people from mainland China think Taiwanese are no difference from them. Come on, I mean... Even people from Hong Kong feel reluctant to claim themselves "Chinese" but "Hong Kongnese", which officially there exists no such word in Dictionary. I wonder why? Perhaps before you make a statement (posts) next time, you should question yourself whether your thinking and belief actually comes from the result of communist-brainwash or not.

Ok my bad, this is off topic.. but I just cannot stand arrogance along with a strong ignorance.

I

Old 08-13-2005, 01:11 AM
Z2G
i'm not talking about political beliefs and customs (although many of the taiwanese customs do mirror chinese customs). i'm actually talking about bloodlines. and you have to admit that the bloodlines of taiwanese ppl and chinese ppl are basically one in the same.

my analogy of sicily and italy still holds since sicilian customs and language/dialect may differ slightly from mainland italians due to the geographical barrier. but in the end, the bloodlines are similar. that is all i'm trying to say. i have taiwanese friends who are down to earth and don't make an issue of trying to make it out like taiwanese is so much better than being chinese. even my taiwanese friends frown on such arrogance. i am neither chinese nor taiwanese. so, i would not be influenced by "communist brainwashing" unless it was taught here in america since i was brought up here in the u.s.

your point is valid. but most ppl will not agree with it...except proud taiwanese ppl. i still respect it. i just don't like the arrogance of "NO, pssttt, i ain't chinese. i'm taiwanese".

Old 08-13-2005, 01:36 AM
Originally Posted by Sukairain
headlights:

1) projector w/ sharp cut off
2) no clearance light bulb or optic, it's just raffled painted plastic reflector, it would be very very difficult to get the clearance strip back in the 06.
3) turn signal s are clear and do not light up with headlights
4) side markers now act as turn signals from factory
5) clearance bulb is now located in the fog light housing
6) nice 1/2" bevel around all lights, looks pretty sharp

tail lights:
1) Amber turn signals same as JDM

others:
a) Interior same as 05, down to the orange stitching, aluminum pedals.

surprised:
Good job, Sukairain.

Old 08-13-2005, 01:45 AM
Z2G>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ensheep

Posted by Z2G:

"my analogy of sicily and italy still holds since sicilian customs and language/dialect may differ slightly from mainland italians due to the geographical barrier. but in the end, the bloodlines are similar. that is all i'm trying to say. i have taiwanese friends who are down to earth and don't make an issue of trying to make it out like taiwanese is so much better than being chinese. even my taiwanese friends frown on such arrogance. i am neither chinese nor taiwanese. so, i would not be influenced by "communist brainwashing" unless it was taught here in america since i was brought up here in the u.s.

your point is valid. but most ppl will not agree with it...except proud taiwanese ppl. i still respect it. i just don't like the arrogance of "NO, pssttt, i ain't chinese. i'm taiwanese".

Excellent.

Z2G hit the nail on the head with his analogy. "Li ja ba boe" = "ni che bao le meh" ("have you eaten yet" in Taiwanese and Mandarin, respectively). Count to ten in Taiwanese and count to ten in Japanese and Chinese. Taiwanese has both Chinese and Japanese influence.

He couldn't be more right about the bloodlines either.

ensheep: you just sound like an arrogant *******. Get over your identity crisis. You weaken the rest of us.

BTW: I am Taiwanese.

Last edited by avalon96; 08-13-2005 at 01:55 AM.
Old 08-13-2005, 02:09 AM
Is it me or whar

Is the original 2003 G35 still inside and out the best looking Skyline/G35 ever made. Headlights, Tailights, interior performance 6MT and 5AT... It is funny from a car show point of view.

2003's win more shows than the later models. Despite the upgrades interior wise they are faster and sportier. I know I have been in competitions with every year and the 03 has beaten them all. Just ask Nopi. or look at the gallery section. There were five G35's and three 350z' and the 2003 took first place.

Check out the gallery section.... G35RacerX

Attached Thumbnails Unofficial 2006 G35C Photos-engine1.jpg  
Old 08-13-2005, 02:29 AM
Originally Posted by kt157
sorry this is way off topic. i find it funny that u said that since it had nothing to do with the 2006 g35. What would u do when/ if China takes over Taiwan?
What would you do/ if Americans take over Canada? /if Canadians take over

America? lol

Old 08-13-2005, 03:17 AM
Originally Posted by Z2G
i'm not talking about political beliefs and customs (although many of the taiwanese customs do mirror chinese customs). i'm actually talking about bloodlines. and you have to admit that the bloodlines of taiwanese ppl and chinese ppl are basically one in the same.

my analogy of sicily and italy still holds since sicilian customs and language/dialect may differ slightly from mainland italians due to the geographical barrier. but in the end, the bloodlines are similar. that is all i'm trying to say. i have taiwanese friends who are down to earth and don't make an issue of trying to make it out like taiwanese is so much better than being chinese. even my taiwanese friends frown on such arrogance. i am neither chinese nor taiwanese. so, i would not be influenced by "communist brainwashing" unless it was taught here in america since i was brought up here in the u.s.

yes bloodline is the same, so what, american has the same bloodline as british so why do people in USA call themself american not british ? of course we call ourself Taiwanese because Taiwan is a country and we were born in there wouldnt that make me a Taiwanese? if not, shouldnt all the american call themself british or all the canadian should call themself british too.

look at the way chinese people thinks and you will see why communist country should not be allowed. they been taught nothing else but only what thier goverment wants them to know.
what's freedom i guess chinese people will never know

Old 08-13-2005, 03:28 AM
G35driver Addict
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
in a way americans are taught what the government wants us to know also. what's written in history books and such are not both sides of the story. and think about how much info the fbi, cia, and other intelligence agencies are withholding from the public. and communism isn't as bad as it has been made out to be. there are some benefits, but personally i don't agree with them. and isn't the US under a republican form of govt. and not a 'democracy' as ppl tend to call it.

Old 08-13-2005, 04:08 AM
Can you guys talk about this in the offtopic section so we can get back to talking about the 06 changes?

Old 08-13-2005, 04:11 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by G35RacerX
Is the original 2003 G35 still inside and out the best looking Skyline/G35 ever made. Headlights, Tailights, interior performance 6MT and 5AT... It is funny from a car show point of view.

2003's win more shows than the later models. Despite the upgrades interior wise they are faster and sportier. I know I have been in competitions with every year and the 03 has beaten them all. Just ask Nopi. or look at the gallery section. There were five G35's and three 350z' and the 2003 took first place.

Check out the gallery section.... G35RacerX
How can the 03's perform better and look better than the 04 and 05's. Stock vs. Stock there the all the same car. They probably win more shows than later models cause the owner had them for an extra 1-2 years. 05 G35c only had them for at least a few months, you on ther otherhand a few years. More time to mod, probably why they win more often..

I heard that the 06's had the intel key, is this standard or an option? Cause the pics doesn't show intel key to be present. I really like the projectors, but the clearance strip is just a reflector? I rather prefer the older models with the lightup strip, sharper look. The older model turn signal does what on the 06s now? Is it another reflector? since the corners now are the signals?

Old 08-13-2005, 05:12 AM
gettaluvr, u dont know anything bout china. u r the one thats controlled by the sh!tty gov in taiwan. why do i say that? cuz im an taiwanese/chinese and an american. i work in china rightnow. i can go on and on to tell ya how stupid u r for things u say.. but whatever, too tiring to explain it to u!

be proud of who you are and have the love and respect for your roots. i love taiwan, but im also proud to be a chinese. sure i dont like the chinese gov, but its not like taiwanese gov is any better. taiwan is going down so fast and a laughing stock for all others its all cuz the stupid green party gov and peeps like u who support them!

y are we talking bout this anyways? lol.. get back to the Gs. funny thing is the g is becoming an azn car.. all asian driving it!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Unofficial 2006 G35C Photos