G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

"Kill Stories"

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-13-2006, 08:22 AM
An Army of One...
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
"Kill Stories"

I have had my car a whole weekend now.. and Ive been taking it easy.. just cruisin.
My question is why does every 16 year old in a Honda think I am racing them? Last night, coming from a movie and dinner with my wife. I'd say like at least 4 cars pulled up next to me and taunted me to race, then "took off", I just wanted to yell I AM NOT RACING YOU MORON!! I bet they will go online and post "I killed a G35 Coupe" I know because I read it a million times on my old Mitsubishi forum.
Do you get people that want to "race" you all the time in the G?

Old 02-13-2006, 09:07 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lol it happens, but you just can't let it get to you. I rev up with them at the light, then when it turns green they launch hard as hell, and I just put it into first and just cruise. Makes them look like idiots.. :P

Old 02-13-2006, 09:14 AM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 347 Likes on 246 Posts
I do not. I actually try to race other ppl my self but they always back out (like you) cuz they are scared or something.

But last night I got killed by 95 Honda accord.
That guy smoked me like I was parked........I pulled over and we talked, He was pushing 300 hp turbo charged engine. So that sucked. Now I’m looking for a supercharger to buy

Old 02-13-2006, 10:26 AM
THE BATMOBILE
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jst ignore them

Old 02-13-2006, 10:39 AM
The best is when they come with an xcuse after u beat them.. the best has to b.. ( u have 80 more horses than i do)..

y race if u know ur gonna get spanked...

Old 02-13-2006, 12:48 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
tell me about it. just the other day i had a bicyclist come up next to me wearing this crazy helmet with flames on it. i think he had a 21 speed due to the gearing on his pedals. he started giving me the stare-down and rang his bike bell to signal a race. when i ignored him he started to pedal with his front brake on. his back wheel started smoking and it really got my blood boiling... but in the end i resisted the urge to race him. next time he may not be so lucky though. i swear some people are just crazy.

Old 02-13-2006, 12:53 PM
Originally Posted by giddyup69
tell me about it. just the other day i had a bicyclist come up next to me wearing this crazy helmet with flames on it. i think he had a 21 speed due to the gearing on his pedals. he started giving me the stare-down and rang his bike bell to signal a race. when i ignored him he started to pedal with his front brake on. his back wheel started smoking and it really got my blood boiling... but in the end i resisted the urge to race him. next time he may not be so lucky though. i swear some people are just crazy.

LOL Did he have FI?

Old 02-13-2006, 02:15 PM
Alumni****
this reminds me of last weekend. this STi comes out of no where on a local road and is two lanes from me. i look over cause i hear his exhaust and the guy just revs like made, a good 4-5 times. i shake my head and the guy gives me a WTF look and floors it. they guy kept looking at me the whole time and he almost slams straight into this car that was in his lane on the upcoming red light. he swerves to avoid her and goes into the left turn lane. i cruise by him and glance at him for a sec and the guy avoided eye contact. dumb, just dumb.

Old 02-13-2006, 02:22 PM
I twin turboed my cat a while back to deal with ppl I couldn't beat in my G.

Old 02-13-2006, 02:25 PM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 347 Likes on 246 Posts
Originally Posted by pop099
I twin turboed my cat a while back to deal with ppl I couldn't beat in my G.

cat??? twin turbo p u s s y? I like that.

Old 02-13-2006, 03:26 PM
c35
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I wish it was just Hondas...

For me, every bone stock G35 wants to play Speed Racer with me the second I get in the same zip code.

Old 02-13-2006, 03:40 PM
Happens all the time... but I never do it. I can't afford any more points on my record! =P Plus I get paranoid because I don't wanna be the guy who kills someone while street racing. Man, I get tempted tho... if the time and place is right without any turnouts or in specific safer conditions I'll do it!

This guy in a 95 or so mustang droptop with ghettofabulous spinners was on my *** all the way up and onto a freeway onramp and I just dropped it two gears and let him here my OEM exhaust! So it turns into a two laner and merges with another freeway but it's a LONG sweeper 45 limit... He was in the outside lane so I took the inside and ROASTED him. I was afraid he would spin out since his car looked like jello thru that turn. Sorry buddy, spinners on a stang are no match for a fully modded, finely tuned G suspension, wheels and tires!

Old 02-13-2006, 04:16 PM
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
insights are crazy!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by c35
For me, every bone stock G35 wants to play Speed Racer with me the second I get in the same zip code.

Same-- I've kept my G looking pretty stock, even tho the dead give away around here that your modded is your clear corners. I had a BO pull up to me on a known road for gettin nabbed... SR-7/441 and he's like, its a bitch to keep these things clean, and he takes off... I go with him for a while, I was in 4th gear (I hope he was in the same but I think he was in 3rd) then we hit like... 80 and I backed off quickly... He kept slammin threw the gears with his girl in the car like he was cool... Can't blame him, just driving like a dumbass

A Insight pulled up to me once and rev'ed his engine, I was like you've got to be kidding me... I reved as well, and when the light turned, I gave it half pedal and manushifted at my normal 3.5k... we get to the next light and the insight rolls his window down and goes

LLOLOLOL WE GOT TO THE SAME PLACE BUT I USED 75% LESS GAS THAN YOU ****TARD...the light turned right as he finished and he floored it away.

I guess he's right... But I got there 4x as fast... (true story, I didn't even know how to react to it.)

Old 02-13-2006, 04:16 PM
Walking The Fine Line...

Received 128 Likes on 79 Posts
Originally Posted by giddyup69
...crazy helmet with flames on it....

bwaaaa!

...rang his bell to signal a race...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Too freaking funny. Nice.

Old 02-13-2006, 04:17 PM
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
^just to add to it..

Ever since I added my Injen SES exhaust it seems everyone and their step-mom wants to race... I had a carola, bone stock try to race me the other day... I floored it, and spammed upshifting till i got to 5th... still beat him lol

Just cause i mod my car doesn't mean i wanna race every peice of rice out there =\

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: "Kill Stories"