G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Lamest ticket i have gotten

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-27-2006, 01:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
that sucks man.. Im sure we'v all seen or had some ridiculous experiences with cops...

just last month i was in my friends evo and we got pulled over and we asked why and the lady cop didnt answer and asked for all f our IDs and of course came back with nothin.. then had the ***** to write him up a ticket for a 43 and in 30 reminding you we were at a red light before she even came around lol

Old 12-27-2006, 01:58 PM
Originally Posted by AthensBlueG
I'm just waiting for G35Mass to come in here and start bashing heads. You guys complain about laws - like them or not, they're laws. Lobby to change them if you feel strongly that they're wrong.
Look, speeding laws are not always enforced, but when they are, you complain because you got "singled out". Would you rather get a ticket EVERYTIME you violate a law? I didn't think so. Just because you can get away with going 75 in a 70 999 out of 1000 times, doesn't mean that you can complain when you do get caught.

I cruise at 80mph everytime I hit the highway. In fact, it's been my observation that highway traffic flows at 75-80mph. When I drive the speed limit (65mph), 9 out of 10 cars end up passing me - literally; I do a lot of highway driving and often think about these sort of things - I do the math sometimes and those are the statistics I've observed here in Massachusetts and Rhode Island.

To the OP - I know you're upset about the ticket, but do you think you didn't deserve it? You were caught violating the law.

To the rest of you - Stop with the silly "It wasn't fair", "He was just filling his ticket quota", "Why me?", and "Tickets are a hidden tax" posts. It's a law you violated!! You should know the laws before you jump behind the wheel. You pay to play. It sucks to get caught, but what can you do?

End of story. End of thread.

Unless G35Mass wants to chime in. I'm sure he has some insightful words of encouragement.

You are right but what make us upset is that Enthusiast like as get single out just because we are different. oh well, I guess that is the price we have to pay for wanting to stand out.

Old 12-27-2006, 07:59 PM
Originally Posted by crg914
I have you all beat. I was going home with my fiance after a midnight movie, not another car in sight. I am passing by the golf course where the right lane ends so I move over in the left lane only to be pulled over by a cop. He immediately asks me if I had been drinking, etc. Well, since I wasn't doing anything wrong I guess he decided to give me a bullsh*t ticket. Changing lanes without using a turn signal. How f*cking ridiculous is that?!?!
So, did the cop run after your car?

Old 12-27-2006, 08:14 PM
Dang, that sucks! I regularly do 80 on I95 and 90-100 on the Turnpike, no problems there so far...

Old 12-27-2006, 08:28 PM
Originally Posted by Sm00thRomancer
So I am driving my sweet 06 g35 coupe on the 210 freeway here in Southern California, and I see that I am getting pulled over. I look at my speed, and i was going 75. I have tints on my car, the back 15% and the sides 35%. I stop, and blah blah blah, he tells me my tints are illegal, even though they are not that dark and ends up giving me a 75mph ticket a on 65. I mean, if i was going 80, i would say ok, but tell me, which driver drives 65 on a freeway. Everyone goes above 70-80. i just found it lame that i got a 75mph ticket. I had hoped if i had gotten pulled over with the g, id atleast be going 120. lol
No ticket for the illegal tint and ticketed for only 10MPH over? You got off easy. Deal. Just think about all the times you got away with going 90+. It sounds like you probably gave the cop some attitude too. Live and learn... or maybe not.

Old 12-27-2006, 08:31 PM
Originally Posted by AthenG
You are right but what make us upset is that Enthusiast like as get single out just because we are different. oh well, I guess that is the price we have to pay for wanting to stand out.
"Enthusiast" I guess that's a nice way of saying "lawbreaker".

Old 12-27-2006, 08:32 PM
Overglorified Altima
Received 187 Likes on 128 Posts
where on the 210 were you? i live right next to that fwy

Old 12-27-2006, 08:35 PM
Originally Posted by 6spG
I got a good one. I got pulled over by SIX cops when I was about seventeen for honking my horn (unlawful use of emergency equipment).
I hate when people honk their horn unnecessarily.

Old 12-27-2006, 08:38 PM
Originally Posted by AthensBlueG
To the OP - I know you're upset about the ticket, but do you think you didn't deserve it? You were caught violating the law.

To the rest of you - Stop with the silly "It wasn't fair", "He was just filling his ticket quota", "Why me?", and "Tickets are a hidden tax" posts. It's a law you violated!! You should know the laws before you jump behind the wheel. You pay to play.

+1

Old 12-27-2006, 08:52 PM
Overglorified Altima
Received 187 Likes on 128 Posts
next time....read up

http://www.ticketassassin.com/

http://www.ticketassassin.com/visorguide.html

Last edited by Calvin; 12-27-2006 at 08:54 PM.
Old 12-27-2006, 08:55 PM
cali is whack... sorry

Old 12-27-2006, 08:59 PM
Originally Posted by crg914
I have you all beat. I was going home with my fiance after a midnight movie, not another car in sight. I am passing by the golf course where the right lane ends so I move over in the left lane only to be pulled over by a cop. He immediately asks me if I had been drinking, etc. Well, since I wasn't doing anything wrong I guess he decided to give me a bullsh*t ticket. Changing lanes without using a turn signal. How f*cking ridiculous is that?!?!

lol... people are funny... changing lanes without turn signal is a moving violation... and so is speeding 10 mile aver... how is that lame????

the law may be lame, but u knew the law and you broke it, be a man

Old 12-27-2006, 09:07 PM
Received 31 Likes on 30 Posts
Speaking of speeding, about two months ago I was driving from Annapolis MD, to Philadelphia. Some moron in a black Lexus is riding my tail in the Harbor Tunnel, I was doing around 65 already where the speed limit in the tunnel is only 45. After we exit the tunnel he gets around me and takes off. About 3 miles further north a MD Transportation Police has pulled him over writing him a ticket. "It serves him right" I thought for tailgating me in the tunnel. As I was travelling on I-95 near the Delaware border, here comes the moron in the black Lexus again, weaving in and out of trafic doing around 90-100, making use of all 4 lanes. Just as I pass the Cristiana exit, the Lexus is pulled over AGAIN getting another ticket by Delaware State Police. LMAO, two speeding tickets within an hour of each other. I guess some people never learn.

Old 12-27-2006, 10:34 PM
You guys should talk to blackbeauty, he claims to have a gold card that can let you slide from speeding tickets..

Originally Posted by 03BlackBeauty
^^ Its not imaginary at all man...

I thought these things were nationwide wtf lol i tried to search them online but i cant even find freaking pics of it anywhere! lol kinda makes me not want to take a pic of it haha... its basically a gold plated card which doesnt bend or break at all since its gold lol and it has you name inprinted on it as well as the name of the officer who gave iit to you... its not free you need to pay like $120 for it and wait like 6months for your application to be processed and a whole bunch of other crap but it helps out ALOT! your almost GARUNTEED no ticket unless your doing something REALLY STUPID lol
https://g35driver.com/forums/showthr...=121291&page=2

Old 12-27-2006, 11:00 PM
My G35 > Your G35
Originally Posted by LjN_728
Hey look all of us agreed that if we were issued a driving license, we would abide to all applicable laws. Be thankful that California changed the fwy speed from 55 to 65mph. Like the saying goes -"Give an inch, they'll take a foot". I admit going 70mph on the fwy and if I get caught, so be it. I'll plead guilty and pay up. If you have a bad habit of speeding, don't drive on the fast lane. You people complain about cops being dicks and should be doing real police work. Well if they didn't regulate drivers, our freeway system would be in chaos with dumbass drivers going 90+ mph.
Im sorry, but I truly think your way of thinking is completely wrong. There is no reason for a cop to pull you over and give you a ticket for 75, when the same cop 4 hours before might have been nice to someone and let them go for 90. Laws are laws yes..But humans are humans, regardless if you go hand a judge a 75 dollar ticket, 90% of the time the judge will let you go, and say thats fine it happens dont do it again. What idiot in their right minds would go to a court and plead guilty? who the hell would want to be stuck with a huge A5s fine and pay higher insurance premiums, when they can fight it, and not pay it?

I dont even think sumone that could give a 2 ***** less about about their money and can afford the ticket would plead guilty.. Morally it's not right for a cop to give you a ticket for 75 when there is another idiot going 90 switching lanes aggressively or sumone else who is going 60 and slowing down traffic..

I say if the flow of traffic is 75 dont pull us over. FTW!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Lamest ticket i have gotten