G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Lamest ticket i have gotten

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-28-2006, 07:03 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just a few days ago my friend was telling me about this ticket he got. He was driving home from work at 2:30am. He has a Mustang Cobra with rims and all the good stuff. He admitted to only driving 65 miles an hour for about 10 miles. For the entire 10 miles this car kept tailgating him. As a good driver he changed lanes and lets the car pass but instead the car changes lanes with him and continues to tailgate him. He repeated this move several times and the guy continued to do the same thing over and over. At this point my friend is annoyed of the guy who is tailgating him while going 65mph so he says **** it and takes off to 110mph. The guy who tailgated him turned out to be a police officer. Police officer then writes him a ticket for going 110mph. To me, I feel that what had happened was unfair. Yes he broke the law for going 110mph but only because the officer provoked him. I believe that the majority of people don't actually dislike the laws that are emplaced but more so just dislike the judgement/harrassment (SOME)police officers seem to make.

Not too long ago I got pulled over by a cop. I wasn't actually driving, I drank heavily and let my friend's friend drive my car down the street to go get some PHO. Since I drank so much I just leaned back in my chair and let him do all the driving. I had my eyes closed shut for awhile only to be awakened by blue and red lights. The guy who had drove was SOBER but was caught doing 95 in a 45. He deserved the ticket, he was stupid for going that fast and risked endangering my life and others. I don't blame the cop for pulling us over, they did their job and had every right to impound my car. What made me really mad was the attitude he gave me. I tried asking him and question and he answers by going "SHUT THE **** UP." And then he tells me that he is going to arrest me for littering if I spit on the ground one more time. To me that was just uncalled for. I'm getting my car impounded in a city that I'm 2 hours away from home and he continues to be a total *******. I also didn't like the fact that he impounded my car for 30 days. He had the option to either impound my car for 1 day or he can do the max of 30 days for that violation. To me that was ****ed up that he wrote 30 days and he knew that I was the owner and didn't even drive. I woudln't have mind the 1-2 day impound but 30 days was ridiculous for me not doing anything but sitting in the car. So all in all, its not about the law, it's their judgement/harrassment that people get mad at.

Don't get me wrong, I have tons of respect for cops and what they do. If they pull me over for going 80 in a 65 I wouldn't be mad if they wrote me a ticket. If its justified then there is no reason why any of us should complain. I just really really hate cops that go on a power trip. Sorry for the long post.

Old 12-28-2006, 07:30 PM
Lamest ticket I have heard of happened to my friend. He just got out of school and they went to someones house which was a block away from school. He parks on the street and go in the house. 15minutes later a cop knocks on the door and tells them to get the **** out of the house. Cop says she saw a blue RSX Type S (my friend) and another white car racing down the street. My friend says he was here the whole entire time and she can even ask the security guard at the school and even feel the his engine to see if it was warm or not. THe cop said " you got ****ing lucky kid, i should bust your *** for street racing right now but im not im going to be nice and let you off with a fix it ticket for your modded exhaust and tinted windows" she said exactly those words. Remember his car was PARKED and he still got a ticket. Im pretty sure his exhaust is legal too.

Old 12-28-2006, 07:42 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by dennyduong
For the entire 10 miles this car kept tailgating him. As a good driver he changed lanes and lets the car pass but instead the car changes lanes with him and continues to tailgate him. He repeated this move several times and the guy continued to do the same thing over and over. At this point my friend is annoyed of the guy who is tailgating him while going 65mph so he says **** it and takes off to 110mph. The guy who tailgated him turned out to be a police officer. Police officer then writes him a ticket for going 110mph.
Samething almost happened to me twice on I-5 in Northern California. I was near shasta, and a pick-em-up truck was tailgating me like crazy. I sped up to 90, and went around the log-jam in front of me. When I pulled back in, the truck was still passing me on the left, and I saw a big "CHP" on the door. I just kept coasting, and the pick-up truck paused briefly then zoomed away.

On a differnet occasion I was on the 5 somewhere between the bay area and LA. It was in the middle of the night, and the right lane was booked solid for a long while, but the left lane was empty. I was in the left lane passing everybody doing about 80 in a 70. (I was passing fairly slowly I guess, but I didn't want to cause to much attention to myself). Anyways, a set of headlights started tailgating me. It didn't look like cop headlights. So I picked up the pace to about 90. Still on my tail. So I sped up to about 110mph and and passed the entire line of cars in the right lane, switched over, and hit the brakes back down to about 80 or so. After I slowed down, I saw the guy that was behind me, and noticed it had a police bar on top. It turned out to be CHP Mustang Cruiser However, just like last time, the officer just sped off into the distance.

I'm sure my luck ran out though, because on yet a different occasion I was on the 680 freeway in the bay area. I had the cruise set to about 68 or 69 mph. CHP decided to pull me over, and he claims that he "clocked me" at 80mph. That liar....

Old 12-28-2006, 07:55 PM
Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by cnaman
You guys should talk to blackbeauty, he claims to have a gold card that can let you slide from speeding tickets..

https://g35driver.com/forums/showthr...=121291&page=2

the gold card i think is a business card of your uncle/dad/brother that is in law enforcement preferrably with your last name that are in law enforcement..people put it right next to their license in there wallet where the cop can see when they get pulled over..usually cops will let them go....

Old 12-28-2006, 09:06 PM
go to www.ticketassassin.com , fight your ticket. my buddy got off on two tickets. now im in the process of fighting 3 speeding tickets along with 1 fix it ticket.