G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

All-Weather floor mats

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-24-2003, 05:54 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
All-Weather floor mats

All the rainy days in Seattle causes mud, dirt, and various other unwanted elements to find its way into the otherwise clean interior of my G. Anyone know of any good sites to buy all-weather floor mats from? I'd like to get the ones with the Infiniti logo on it. Thanks!

Old 12-24-2003, 07:05 PM
Cactus Hugging Admin
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Re: All-Weather floor mats

Head to your local dealership, but don't let them try to charge you more than $90 or so. Try out www.infinitipartsusa.com as well- they may have them.

G

2003.5 Black w/ Willow G35
Premium / Sport / Aero / Winter / Navi / Tint

Old 12-24-2003, 09:39 PM

Check out www.exactmats.com. It's clear vinyl and fits the 4-door G perfectly. The rear came in one piece, which covers the center as well. Because it's clear, you'll be able to see through the factory carpet color plus the logo you want to see. Check out their site http://www.exactmats.com, they even have the pics with our Gs.

One thing though, I wish there is wedge around the mats so it holds the unwelcome stuff roll off the mat. Other than that, I like it very much.

I ordered it from Lexus of Sacramento because exactmats is located in Texas and you'll receive it a lot faster if the car dealer order it for you vs you order it yourself from exactmats. It costs around $65 plus tax. To me, it's a great buy.

Old 12-24-2003, 11:01 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

Check out www.exactmats.com. It's clear vinyl and fits the 4-door G perfectly. The rear came in one piece, which covers the center as well. Because it's clear, you'll be able to see through the factory carpet color plus the logo you want to see. Check out their site http://www.exactmats.com, they even have the pics with our Gs.

One thing though, I wish there is wedge around the mats so it holds the unwelcome stuff roll off the mat. Other than that, I like it very much.

I ordered it from Lexus of Sacramento because exactmats is located in Texas and you'll receive it a lot faster if the car dealer order it for you vs you order it yourself from exactmats. It costs around $65 plus tax. To me, it's a great buy.

<hr></blockquote>

I have these mats as well, and I really loke them, almost looks like there is no mat there, plus, I was amazed at how well they hide the dirt! Well worth the money, they fit perfect! I ordered mine directly from them, 1-888-395-6004, the guy I spoke to was Billy!

Brilliant Silver/Graphite '04 Sedan/5AT

Old 12-25-2003, 08:27 AM

Get the all weather mats from Infiniti. I got these mats when I bought my car they are great. I leave them in all the time what ever season it is. Everyone who gets in my car comments on them. Well worth the money. They should be about $76.00 I got them for free from my dealer if I filled out a questionier saying he was excellent.

2003.5 G35 Sedan Desert Platinum / Black Interior Premium / Sunroof / Winter pkg [img]/w3timages/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Old 12-25-2003, 11:30 AM
Cactus Hugging Admin

The Infiniti ones are nice-- they catch dirt, etc. and trap it. Do a rudimentary search for them, and you'll find a series of pics.

G

Old 12-26-2003, 11:05 AM

Looking for recommendation... what is the preferred all-weather mat (Infiniti vs WeatherTech) in terms of snow/mud retention, appearance, foot comfort (i.e. not too knobby). TIA

-----
'04 Coupe 5AT DG/G loaded w/o spoiler (3pc Aero), BSM, splash guards, Navi, Sirius, 18" perf pkg

Old 12-26-2003, 01:28 PM
Cactus Hugging Admin

The Infiniti mats fit absolutely perfectly (they're made just for this car [img]/w3timages/icons/crazy.gif[/img]), have the logo, and have a ridge around the outer edge that catches dirt/snow/water when you get in. I think I read that the fit of the weathertech in the front isn't stellar... anyone care to correct me on this? I'll search back and see if I can find it.

G

Old 12-26-2003, 01:41 PM

When I inquired about WeatherTech on my last car, they informed me they are not vehicle specific, more like "universal" I'm telling you, check out the ExactMats, they allow the color and the logo to show through, plus they don't show thw scuff marks like the black or gray will, I am happy with these!

Old 12-26-2003, 02:17 PM

I don't think Infiniti mats come with matched color and exactmats does.... Well in a way it does, because it's clear vinyl, so it shows the original mats' color.
ABQ_G35, I recall it was you who recommended this to me. I looked at it and like it very much. Thank you.

Old 12-26-2003, 03:06 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The Infiniti mats come in either graphite or willow color. I wouldn't trade mine for anything.

Jim
'03 Sedan
Brilliant Silver/Graphite
6MT/ Premium package
Sport tuned suspension
Aerodynamic Body Kit
Navigation and Satellite Radio

Old 12-26-2003, 04:33 PM
Cactus Hugging Admin

Yeah, they come in willow or graphite, and fit like an absolute dream. My only prob with exactmats was the lack of edge (had em in my old car) to catch anything in the car. The Infiniti mats are well-designed and easily cleaned. Up to you-- clear or willow/graphite. Only real benefit of the Infiniti ones is a slightly nice look because of the design, and the "tray" design to catch debris. The Exactmats do the job just fine, though, too, as they don't tend to discolor with dark-soled shoes.

G

Old 12-26-2003, 06:10 PM

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

don't think Infiniti mats come with matched color and exactmats does.... Well in a way it does, because it's clear vinyl, so it shows the original mats' color.
ABQ_G35, I recall it was you who recommended this to me. I looked at it and like it very much. Thank you.

<hr></blockquote>
You are welcome, they are great, they show the color nicely don't they, and mine came with "clips" to hold them in place, but they aren't needed, they stay right where they land! And GeoBau, that not discoloring is one thing I really like, I had "color matched" all weather mats in a '97 F-150, and you couldn't get them clean, heel marks were permanent! And that started right away!

Old 12-27-2003, 08:24 AM

i got the all weather when i took delivery. they are thick, sturdy and look like they'll hold any mess. don't really know as i only take my car out when the roads are dry.

they look nice.

04 6mtC, DG - possibly most babied G on the board.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: All-Weather floor mats