G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

Anyone have the integrated rubber floor mats?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-30-2005, 12:23 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone have the integrated rubber floor mats?

Anyone have these? How do you like them? Will they fit a 6spd floor I ussume it is the same as the auto dead pedal and all?

Says two colors graphite (black?) and willow (what color is that?)

How much did you pay?

Old 01-30-2005, 12:33 AM
I had originally looked for these, but ended up with the ExactMats (clear mats that fit perfectly over the factory ones).

I believe the rubber mats were about $125 and the ExactMats were $70.

Old 01-30-2005, 01:18 AM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by Gting

Anyone have these? How do you like them? Will they fit a 6spd floor I ussume it is the same as the auto dead pedal and all?

Says two colors graphite (black?) and willow (what color is that?)

How much did you pay?
Had them in my Coupe and strongly recommend them. They are the only mats I've owned that didn't move around. Well worth the little extra $$.

Old 01-30-2005, 08:53 AM
I currently have WeatherTech mats in my Blazer. I like them because they can handle my boots when they are caked with snow, they do a good job of trapping the water. So I think they would be my first choice HOWEVER fit is more important...if their is any interference with the peddles I'll send them back and go with the Infiniti mats.

Old 01-30-2005, 09:55 AM
So the infiniti ones on the sedan are only for the front? If so can only the rear Exact mats be purchased for the rear?

I have Wheat interior would Willow mats look good? They don't seem to have the Wheat. Only black and Willow

Last edited by Gting; 01-30-2005 at 10:28 AM.
Old 01-30-2005, 10:07 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by socketz
I had originally looked for these, but ended up with the ExactMats (clear mats that fit perfectly over the factory ones).

I believe the rubber mats were about $125 and the ExactMats were $70.
I have the ExactMats as well, I am happy with them, a good thing about them is you can buy just one mat if need be, like when the drivers mat starts looking "rough" as all mats do from heel marks, etc.

Old 01-30-2005, 10:27 AM
Originally Posted by ABQ_G35
I have the ExactMats as well, I am happy with them, a good thing about them is you can buy just one mat if need be, like when the drivers mat starts looking "rough" as all mats do from heel marks, etc.

Who on the net retails these? Where did you end up buying yours?

Old 01-30-2005, 10:38 AM
I have the OEM Infiniti rubber floor mats. They look just like the ExactMat shown in this thread.

They fit great and do not shift around at all. What I don't like about these mats is when they are wet from snow/rain etc., they are slippery. A couple of time, as I was putting my right foot on the mat to get into the driver's seat. I lost footing a bit. I think it's because the rib pattern is length-wise to the car. Not a big deal but FWIW.

Old 01-30-2005, 12:39 PM
I have the OEM weather mats and had them in my maxima.....they are a great benefit.....although i haven't slipped on them yet

Old 01-30-2005, 12:49 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by fullofivy
I have the OEM Infiniti rubber floor mats. They look just like the ExactMat shown in this thread.

They fit great and do not shift around at all. What I don't like about these mats is when they are wet from snow/rain etc., they are slippery. A couple of time, as I was putting my right foot on the mat to get into the driver's seat. I lost footing a bit. I think it's because the rib pattern is length-wise to the car. Not a big deal but FWIW.
The pictured mat is not an ExactMat, this is:

And, only carpet mats will not get slippery with wet shoes.

Old 01-30-2005, 01:15 PM
Cactus Hugging Admin
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
I've got the OEM mats for the sedan. They come front and back, not just front.

The major advantage to these over ExactMats (had something similar in my SHO), is that the wells are deeper. If someone gets in with muddy shoes, it's raining or snowing, etc. then it WON'T slide off the edge onto your uphostry. With the ones cut from flat sheets, you end up having either a shallow or non-existant well, and liquid/debris is free to flow wherever it wants.

G

Old 01-30-2005, 01:17 PM
Cactus Hugging Admin
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
I've got the OEM mats for the sedan. They come front and back, not just front.

The major advantage to these over ExactMats (had something similar in my SHO), is that the wells are deeper. If someone gets in with muddy shoes, it's raining or snowing, etc. then it WON'T slide off the edge onto your uphostry. With the ones cut from flat sheets, you end up having either a shallow or non-existant well, and liquid/debris is free to flow wherever it wants.

The minor advantage, is that they have ribs in the right direction, so your feet don't slide around when you go for the gas/break. Other mats tend to be a little more slick, and take a tad getting used to.

G

Old 01-30-2005, 01:24 PM
Administrator
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by XcarGO
I currently have WeatherTech mats in my Blazer. I like them because they can handle my boots when they are caked with snow, they do a good job of trapping the water. So I think they would be my first choice HOWEVER fit is more important...if their is any interference with the peddles I'll send them back and go with the Infiniti mats.
I have the WeatherTech mats. I love them. They don't move around, and they trap a ton of snow/water. I used to take them out during good weather, but I just leave thme in all the time now.

The Infiniti mats weren't available in Canada when I needed mats. I may have tried them if they were, but no regrets now.

Old 01-30-2005, 01:59 PM

So do these come for the fronts only or is it a set of 4? I have a Sedan

Old 01-30-2005, 03:40 PM
Thanks ABQ for the clarification. I got 'em mixed up.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Anyone have the integrated rubber floor mats?