G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

Not a good experience with EverythingG35.com

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-15-2005, 02:40 PM
Received 72 Likes on 51 Posts
Not a good experience with EverythingG35.com

On 5/24 I ordered a set of alumnium pedals and the 2005 reverse lights for my sedan. I paid $10.13 for UPS shipping. On 5/31 I received my order delivered by DHL. This torqued me a little because I know DHL is a bit cheaper than the UPS shipping I paid for hence the reason is took 6 days to get to in Kansas City. I let that slide.

I open up the package and the pedals were there, but the taillights weren't right. I got the 2005 passenger side tail which was right, but I got a clear driver's side reverse light for an FX. I immediately contacted Justin and he sent back an email stating they messed up. He told me to ship back the FX lamp and I had two options. One option was to charge my CC for the FX lamp and they'll send me the correct lamp "right away" and then ship back the FX lamp when I get a chance then they'll drop the CC charge for the FX lamp when they receive it. The second option was just ship back the FX lamp and when they get it, they'll ship out G lamp. This torqued a bit, but I went ahead and told them to charge my CC and I'll send back the FX lamp soon. I also asked Justin how I would get reinmbursed for my costs of shipping back to them FOR THIER MISTAKE. I got no response. I sent back the FX lamp.

On June 3 I had not received any notification that the correct lamp had shipped out so I inquired to Justin about the status. Justin emailed back and said things were backed up at the warehouse, but he'd send out right away.

On June 7, 4 days later (I guess that's "right away"), I received notification that my order had been picked up by DHL and was scheduled for arrival on June 13.

On June 13 I received the package. Guess what? These guys sent me back a DRIVERS SIDE FX LAMP! I immediately emailed Justin back stating my frustration and how I'm going to get reimbursed for my shipping ONCE AGAIN.

So here we are on June 15, with no response from Justin. It's been 55 hours since my email. That's more than enough time to respond. When I call their number, I get put on hold. Today I will be emailing him stating I will be putting a hold on ALL charges to his dealership, Scottsdale Infiniti. I will give him 24 hours to respond.

I don't care how busy this guy is, it is no excuse for the poor customer service of his operation. If I treated clients like this, I'd be out of business.

Old 06-15-2005, 03:27 PM
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
call them. The number is on the website. I beleive they are infact Infiniti of Scottsdale, AZ.

I just ordered with them, and the shipping price on the phone is drastically lower than online (overnight.) Online gives UPS quotes, but they ship with DHL.

Also, grubbsperformance.com show a UPS logo on their site and a link to the UPS tracking page. Indeed, they ship via DHL, too.

Old 06-15-2005, 08:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
[QUOTE=DaveB]On 5/24 I ordered a set of alumnium pedals and the 2005 reverse lights for my sedan. QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up. I was about to order those reverse lights too. But the only problem now is where to get them. Anyone know of competitive pricing but better service? Thanks

Old 06-15-2005, 09:23 PM
I am sorry to hear about your poor experience. Just for FYI, I ordered rotors/brakes from Justin, and everything went very smoothly with the best prices I could find. Hope things turn out ok.... He should cut you a deal for your inconvenience and to keep you a happy customer. Suggest this, and let him know that the community of G35driver is watching to see how this is resolved.

Best of Luck

g4ian

Old 06-15-2005, 09:31 PM
Originally Posted by g4ian
I am sorry to hear about your poor experience. Just for FYI, I ordered rotors/brakes from Justin, and everything went very smoothly with the best prices I could find. Hope things turn out ok.... He should cut you a deal for your inconvenience and to keep you a happy customer. Suggest this, and let him know that the community of G35driver is watching to see how this is resolved.

Best of Luck

g4ian
I agree... Tell him we are all watching this. I too was about to order some parts for my G. I'm now waiting to see the results of this. Keep us updated. This would be my first purchase from everythingg35.com.

Hope they get things straightened out! Good Luck

Old 06-16-2005, 01:18 AM
Received 154 Likes on 112 Posts
I had the same (wrong part problem)... ordered two coupe G35 emblems (won’t bore you with why) and got two Infiniti logos instead... Justin was very accommodating though - admitted to the mistake and adjusted price to account for shipping back.

I thought Cust Svc was good, but it's concerning that they screw up so many orders going out.

Old 06-16-2005, 01:28 AM
Modded Member
So far I have had a great experience with EverythingG35.com. I ordered a set of Tein S.Tech's and JDM clears, on the 13th, and they are scheduled to arrive tomorrow afternoon.

Old 06-16-2005, 01:36 AM
I was planning on getting a front lip from them and now I'm second guessing. I hope it all goes well for you.

Old 06-16-2005, 07:18 AM
Misanthropic nut-cracker
I ordered the Alummie pedals a couple of weeks back..........took a week and a half to get to NJ and I was charged for what UPS would'a done a two day special for....$18 goddam dollars! I could'a shipped those '5 day ground' from my shop for $6..Another frig'n way to bump your profit structure. I give everybody one chance.....that was theirs. No more..........JBX

Old 06-16-2005, 07:45 AM
Wow DaveB (and OCG35) this is the first bad experience I've heard anybody have with Justin and the team over there.

Ask him for a call tag on the next return. they get enough business from this board to be a little more customer oriented.

Cheers, Ted

Old 06-16-2005, 08:25 AM
Staff ALUMNI
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
I'm going to wait to see how this pans out before I order my front bumper. Good luck and please let us know.

Old 06-16-2005, 08:55 AM
It works on my machine
I ordered the z-tube and the K&N from them last week and had no problems. But, after reading this I decided to order my clear corners from Grubb. I just hate the 8.xx UPS shipping.

Old 06-16-2005, 10:38 AM
Originally Posted by JustBrilliantX
I ordered the Alummie pedals a couple of weeks back..........took a week and a half to get to NJ and I was charged for what UPS would'a done a two day special for....$18 goddam dollars! I could'a shipped those '5 day ground' from my shop for $6..Another frig'n way to bump your profit structure. I give everybody one chance.....that was theirs. No more..........JBX
So where is everyone getting their "stuff" from now? I'm not a fan of customer no-service and very picky about customer service. It's not that hard to ship the right part!!! Anybody suggest other vendors for parts/accessories?

Old 06-16-2005, 10:58 AM
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Thumbs up

I just checked my email this morning, and......

DHL is scheduled to deliver the overnight package from EverthingG35.com. Let's hope it is the right part. Easy transaction. I called them yesterday afternoon to make sure that they could get the part out the same day. They said "yes." I requested that they waive the delivery signature. They said "okay." I ordered it over the phone. It's done!

So far, they have been great. I'll post when I open the package.

Old 06-16-2005, 12:53 PM
Received 72 Likes on 51 Posts
Shortly after sending out my final email, I received an email from DHL saying a package had shipped out. Last night I got an email from Justin and he appoligized and he's crediting my CC for shipping back to them. The situation appears to have been remedied.......assuming I don't get another FX lamp

BTW, according to DHL, shipping from Arizona to Kansas City is going to take 6 days. How does this company stay in business with such slow shipping? I sent the FX taillights back to Justin via USPS 2 day Priority (only $.20 more than standard) and it only cost $3.80. I'm amazed more companies don't use the USPS because they're affiliated with Fed-Ex now and the USPS is cheap and they actually care for your packages. I use no one other than the USPS. I'm a contractor for the USPS and I've done work in their sorting facilities. USPS employees are under close watch unlike UPS employees.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Not a good experience with EverythingG35.com