G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

First impressions of my new '05

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-06-2005, 05:37 AM
Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts
Sedan
ABQ,

Congrats on your new G. Get some pics up ASAP!

Old 07-06-2005, 09:28 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by skeleton_cru
ABQ,

Congrats on your new G. Get some pics up ASAP!
Here you go cru, wanted to wait until the tint was done!

Old 07-06-2005, 09:51 PM
Received 36 Likes on 33 Posts
Looks real good Tom . When my wife decided on the color of our Lakeshore Slate G I wasn't sure about the choice, but now that we have it, I just love the color and would definitely choose it again .
Wayne

Old 07-06-2005, 09:56 PM
Originally Posted by GEE35X
Looks real good Tom . When my wife decided on the color of our Lakeshore Slate G I wasn't sure about the choice, but now that we have it, I just love the color and would definitely choose it again .
Wayne
Same here, when I first saw pic's of the LS, I wasn't sure I liked it, but I had an '05 loaner a few months ago, and it was LS, and I really liked it! I'm glad I picked it, there were two on the lot, the other had the wheat interior, I definitely like the Stone better with this color.

Oh, and one more thing, I found a very small scratch on my windshield washing my car this morning, I'm debating whether ot not to bring it to the dealers attention, I thought it was glue at first, not sure it's worth bothering with, any thoughts on this?

Last edited by ABQ_G35; 07-06-2005 at 09:58 PM.
Old 07-06-2005, 10:05 PM
If the scratch on the glass was barely visible I would be inclined to keep the original windshield and forget about it, if it was more noticeable I would try to get the dealer to replace it.

Old 07-06-2005, 10:16 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Congrats on the car! I got my g35x this past thursday, and i love it! I fell in love with the car ever since it came out. It's just that, i see all you guys got the infiniti factory chrome rims, and so did i, but mine are different then all of yours. I don't know or saw ne1 w/ the rims i got. Me love my car =] Ill post pics

Last edited by DDRGirle; 07-06-2005 at 10:20 PM.
Old 07-06-2005, 10:36 PM
Originally Posted by DDRGirle
Congrats on the car! I got my g35x this past thursday, and i love it! I fell in love with the car ever since it came out. It's just that, i see all you guys got the infiniti factory chrome rims, and so did i, but mine are different then all of yours. I don't know or saw ne1 w/ the rims i got. Me love my car =] Ill post pics
Nice looking X, wheels look good, I agree I have not seen those rims on any other G.

Old 07-06-2005, 10:55 PM
Thanks, i was just wondering y no1 else has the rims.. lol i thought maybe they are like rejects or something. The tires themselves are all-season n the rims are 17''s. I guess my g is the first w/ the nice rims =]

just in case ur wondering, i dont think im gunna do ne mods to it cuz the 3.5 L 280hp is good enuff for me, compared to the 04' 4cyc honda accord ex that i drove. lol
On my g i just got the 500 bose system w/ the sub, navi system, black enterior. But i was told by my friend that his friends g35 w/ subs in a box caught on fire because the bose amp suxs and doesnt work that well w/ other amps such as the pusher amps. Because i wanna get 2 10' p3's (pusher) 800 watt in my car.. but im afraid my car will go up in flames!! lol

more pics:

Old 07-06-2005, 11:10 PM
SGT
Thanks, i was just wondering y no1 else has the rims.. lol i thought maybe they are like rejects or something. The tires themselves are all-season n the rims are 17''s. I guess my g is the first w/ the nice rims =]

just in case ur wondering, i dont think im gunna do ne mods to it cuz the 3.5 L 280hp is good enuff for me, compared to the 04' 4cyc honda accord ex that i drove. lol
On my g i just got the 500 bose system w/ the sub, navi system, black enterior. But i was told by my friend that his friends g35 w/ subs in a box caught on fire because the bose amp suxs and doesnt work that well w/ other amps such as the pusher amps. Because i wanna get 2 10' p3's (pusher) 800 watt in my car.. but im afraid my car will go up in flames!! lol
Wow, those chrome rims are the first I've seen on an X, but they look damn good!

Old 07-06-2005, 11:12 PM
Originally Posted by GEE35X
If the scratch on the glass was barely visible I would be inclined to keep the original windshield and forget about it, if it was more noticeable I would try to get the dealer to replace it.
That's the way I'm leaning Wayne, I'd rather keep the original as long as I can. I think I'll touch base with the salesperson tomorrow at any rate. I did notice something on the glass when I picked the car up, but figured it was just something they missed in the detail, they leave a little to be desired in that department.

Old 07-06-2005, 11:18 PM
SGT
DDRGirle, I noticed that you're also from New York. If you don't mind me asking, what dealer did you get your X from? I'm planning to get my X in a few months, and was also wondering how much you paid and if you got the premium package.

Old 07-06-2005, 11:18 PM
Yeah thankies! Its still buggin me that like no1 else has them. When i bought the car my sales rep who was REALLYYYYYY nice to me, had my car on the lot but w/ the alloy rims and he switched the rims w/ another g35. I keep askin my dad about y no1 has those rims, and he says he has a sneaky suspision (sp?) that they are from an 06 model. If they are that would b really UBER!

Can some1 please answer my subwoofer question because i would like to get the ASAP if i get an answer, cuz i got money to spend! Otherwise ill b a girl and spend it on an expensive pocket book XD!!!! lol

Edit: Oh I got it at the Massapequa dealership. And they are the BEST. Soo nice and sooo cooperative! You'll get the best deal there. And i put 15,000 down on my car. And i did got the prenium package w/ navigation, 35% Tint, 17' rims(paid 1,900 instead of 2,100, i made him go dwn on the price YEAH!), System 2 lo jack and a remote start on it for 45,000 w/ tax.

Last edited by DDRGirle; 07-06-2005 at 11:22 PM.
Old 07-06-2005, 11:26 PM
SGT
Yeah thankies! Its still buggin me that like no1 else has them. When i bought the car my sales rep who was REALLYYYYYY nice to me, had my car on the lot but w/ the alloy rims and he switched the rims w/ another g35. I keep askin my dad about y no1 has those rims, and he says he has a sneaky suspision (sp?) that they are from an 06 model. If they are that would b really UBER!

Can some1 please answer my subwoofer question because i would like to get the ASAP if i get an answer, cuz i got money to spend! Otherwise ill b a girl and spend it on an expensive pocket book XD!!!! lol

Edit: Oh I got it at the Massapequa dealership. And they are the BEST. Soo nice and sooo cooperative! You'll get the best deal there. And i put 15,000 down on my car.
Sounds good, I'll have to go down there and check it out. I went to the Millenium Infiniti in Manhasset for a test drive of the X and the guys there didn't seem all that friendly. Perhaps there's a reason why the Infiniti of Massapequa got the 2005 Award of Excellence.

Old 07-06-2005, 11:29 PM
lol, its worth it, and make sure u get a guy named randy or bart. Randy is the batman fanatic and bart is the business manager, he took care of me. I love manhaset miracle mile, LV, Chanel, all those great expensive pocketbook places. lmfao..

Wat do u want ur g35x to have?

Old 07-06-2005, 11:37 PM
I believe those are the optional chrome 17" rims that you can order for the 05 G35 sedan. I remember seeing someone else on the board with a 05 ivory pearl sedan with those rims that he ordered on it. I also notice that they put the spoiler and the splashguards on your X.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: First impressions of my new '05