G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

First impressions of my new '05

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-06-2005, 11:40 PM
SGT
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DDRGirle
lol, its worth it, and make sure u get a guy named randy or bart. Randy is the batman fanatic and bart is the business manager, he took care of me. I love manhaset miracle mile, LV, Chanel, all those great expensive pocketbook places. lmfao..

Wat do u want ur g35x to have?
Haha, gotta watch out for Americana or your money will disappear quick. I'm planning to get a BO/Graphite X with the premium package and navi. I was going to get the OEM sedan 18" wheels and keep the stock 17's for winter but after seeing those 17" chromes on your car, I might have to change my mind. I was never really a big fan of chrome rims, but I have to say that it does look especially good on a black car, especially the G. I'm also planning to get 20% tints along with clear corners and most likely a Z-Tube and JWT Pop Charger. It's funny how I have this all planned out and my G isn't due for another 3 months.

Old 07-06-2005, 11:44 PM
SGT
Originally Posted by GEE35X
I believe those are the optional chrome 17" rims that you can order for the 05 G35 sedan. I remember seeing someone else on the board with a 05 ivory pearl sedan with those rims that he ordered on it. I also notice that they put the spoiler and the splashguards on your X.
Wow, I didn't even catch that! I guess I was too busy admiring the rims to notice the spoiler. I thought that it wasn't possible to get the spoiler as an option for the X. Did you have to specifically request that?

Old 07-06-2005, 11:46 PM
Lol, d00d i had my infinti planned out since it came out!! I fell in love w/ the g when it first came out, everything about it was soooo appealing. Yeah i was originally gunna get 18'' OEM Painted Chromies, but then i was like.. ehhh And i figured w/ doin my math that it was better to go w/ the rims i have now cuz they are all season, and it would save me money instead of buyin separate rims. I asked for 20% tint, but he wouldnt give it to me cuz he said since my car is black all over that it will look darker neway. I want the clear corners, but ehhh i think i can deal w/ my OEM's. The navi for me was about 2g's and premium package was another 2-3g's (cant remember exactly). But listen, if you do decide to get a twin version of mine, let me no cuz that would b uber rad. And oh btw i bought a set of 5 rims which includes full spare w/ chrome rim for 1,900. I think i got a pretty sweet deal on my car!!! XD!

EDIT: Lol, u can get a spolier on ur X and i just asked bart if i could have a spoiler on it and he said "Done deal".. it was about 600-700 bucks.

Yeah the splash guards came w/ the car, as it said on the window sticker. It also came w/ a cargo net and mat trunk and everything. I shuld just like type up my window sticker here, and then say wat i added on.. =] i asked for the chrome rims, but i thought he was gunna give me the otherrrr rims, that come w/ the sport package, cuz if i have my info correctly those are also chrome, or could b painted chrome. But im happy w/ my rims and happy that no1 really has them =] And also if u go to the infiniti website, they dont advertise, when u select chrome rims, the rims that i have.. i think they have like the 6 spoke or 5 spoke rims.

Last edited by DDRGirle; 07-06-2005 at 11:51 PM.
Old 07-06-2005, 11:50 PM
Jp1
Originally Posted by SGT
Haha, gotta watch out for Americana or your money will disappear quick. I'm planning to get a BO/Graphite X with the premium package and navi. I was going to get the OEM sedan 18" wheels and keep the stock 17's for winter but after seeing those 17" chromes on your car, I might have to change my mind. I was never really a big fan of chrome rims, but I have to say that it does look especially good on a black car, especially the G. I'm also planning to get 20% tints along with clear corners and most likely a Z-Tube and JWT Pop Charger. It's funny how I have this all planned out and my G isn't due for another 3 months.
I like your way of thinking! The clear corners are a must when you're wanting the right look. Orange just doesn't fit with the sleek lines that these "G's" are showing. Grubbs infiniti for like $28 bucks!

Old 07-06-2005, 11:54 PM
Jp1
Since you've just gotten the new G. I'd start looking into a 10 wire Gordon Gee's grounding gear kit! The 5AT needs one. Search and find out what is waiting for you....

Old 07-07-2005, 12:13 AM
Received 36 Likes on 33 Posts
And also if u go to the infiniti website, they dont advertise, when u select chrome rims, the rims that i have.. i think they have like the 6 spoke or 5 spoke rims.
If someone is looking for your rims
You can find them on infiniti.com , under exterior accessories for the 05 g35 sedan:
http://www.infiniti.com/content/mode...,75121,00.html

Old 07-07-2005, 12:24 AM
SGT
Lol, d00d i had my infinti planned out since it came out!! I fell in love w/ the g when it first came out, everything about it was soooo appealing. Yeah i was originally gunna get 18'' OEM Painted Chromies, but then i was like.. ehhh And i figured w/ doin my math that it was better to go w/ the rims i have now cuz they are all season, and it would save me money instead of buyin separate rims. I asked for 20% tint, but he wouldnt give it to me cuz he said since my car is black all over that it will look darker neway. I want the clear corners, but ehhh i think i can deal w/ my OEM's. The navi for me was about 2g's and premium package was another 2-3g's (cant remember exactly). But listen, if you do decide to get a twin version of mine, let me no cuz that would b uber rad. And oh btw i bought a set of 5 rims which includes full spare w/ chrome rim for 1,900. I think i got a pretty sweet deal on my car!!! XD!

EDIT: Lol, u can get a spolier on ur X and i just asked bart if i could have a spoiler on it and he said "Done deal".. it was about 600-700 bucks.

Yeah the splash guards came w/ the car, as it said on the window sticker. It also came w/ a cargo net and mat trunk and everything. I shuld just like type up my window sticker here, and then say wat i added on.. =] i asked for the chrome rims, but i thought he was gunna give me the otherrrr rims, that come w/ the sport package, cuz if i have my info correctly those are also chrome, or could b painted chrome. But im happy w/ my rims and happy that no1 really has them =] And also if u go to the infiniti website, they dont advertise, when u select chrome rims, the rims that i have.. i think they have like the 6 spoke or 5 spoke rims.
You're right about going with the 17's especially since they can be used all season. It'll definitely save money not having to get an additional set and keep swapping back and forth when the seasons change. As you mentioned, nobody has them, so that's a plus. I'm still undecided about the spoiler, though it does look nice. However, I don't think it looks bad without one either. The rims that come with the sport package are just plain aluminum-alloy, not chrome. The splash guards don't look too bad, so I just might get them as well. Can't wait until October...

Old 07-07-2005, 12:25 AM
SGT
If someone is looking for your rims
You can find them on infiniti.com , under exterior accessories for the 05 g35 sedan:
http://www.infiniti.com/content/mode...,75121,00.html
Cool, they actually show you the picture of the chrome rims, and they're the same ones on DDRGirle's X.

Old 07-07-2005, 12:26 AM
SGT
Originally Posted by Jp1
Since you've just gotten the new G. I'd start looking into a 10 wire Gordon Gee's grounding gear kit! The 5AT needs one. Search and find out what is waiting for you....
Here's some threads on Gordgee's grounding gear:
https://g35driver.com/forums/showthr...hlight=gordgee
https://g35driver.com/forums/engine-drivetrain-forced-induction/33761-gordgee-s-grounding-gear-impressions.html

Old 07-07-2005, 12:33 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'd rather no pinstripes also but mine was already painted on when I got it. It's actually pretty cool cuz I don't know of many others that have stripes like mine. In the pic ABQ_G35 posted instead of an Infiniti symbol I have the word "G35" there. The color choice though is not too great but it still is a nice touch compared to the infiniti symbol.

Old 07-07-2005, 04:24 AM
Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts
Sedan
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by ABQ_G35
Here you go cru, wanted to wait until the tint was done!
Beautiful. I wasn't sure about the pinstripe, but I actually like it. It's kind of a personal touch.

Old 07-07-2005, 06:51 AM
LOL ha, they do advertise it... i guess my blondness kicks in sometimes =/...... N im talkin about the rims that u can get w/ a sport package. I think GEE has it on his infiniti.

Old 07-07-2005, 09:12 AM
LOL ha, they do advertise it... i guess my blondness kicks in sometimes =/...... N im talkin about the rims that u can get w/ a sport package. I think GEE has it on his infiniti.
Yes I have the 18" sport rims, here is my bigger avatar pic:

Attached Thumbnails First impressions of my new '05-full-view.jpg  
Old 07-07-2005, 10:26 AM
SGT
Yes I have the 18" sport rims, here is my bigger avatar pic:
Those aren't chrome though, are they?

Old 07-07-2005, 10:31 AM
Originally Posted by SGT
Those aren't chrome though, are they?
Nope.. these are the stock painted alloys, a bit less bling

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: First impressions of my new '05