G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

Ebay CD Manual seems worth it!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-21-2005, 03:15 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ebay CD Manual seems worth it!

Well, my noob searches on the board said that Infiniti's now site prevented from downloading too many PDF's at the same time.

So, I decided to buy the manual CD of ebay (userid: funcarman). It was 29.99 with free shipping and I got it within 4 days. To re-iterate, this is the sedan(2003-2004) specific CD.

Anyways, I figured I would let others know who are looking, this seems like a better deal than buying the CD or hard copy manuals thru Infiniti.
Hope this helps someone!

Old 08-21-2005, 03:42 PM
Florida G35 Club, Premier Member
Location: Universe.Milkyway.Solarsystem.Earth.NorthAmerica.USA.FL.Tampa
Well I recomendthat you go to infiniti publications website and for 19bux you can checkout the books and save them in pdf. Search the boards and you will find many posts on this method.

If your are not inet savvy enough i will do it for you and you can paypal the funds to me.

Originally Posted by blacksheep
Well, my noob searches on the board said that Infiniti's now site prevented from downloading too many PDF's at the same time.

So, I decided to buy the manual CD of ebay (userid: funcarman). It was 29.99 with free shipping and I got it within 4 days. To re-iterate, this is the sedan(2003-2004) specific CD.

Anyways, I figured I would let others know who are looking, this seems like a better deal than buying the CD or hard copy manuals thru Infiniti.
Hope this helps someone!

Old 08-21-2005, 04:14 PM
Firstly, thanks for the offer! But, I already bought the CD manual for $29.99!

Why - Every search I did here said that the infiniti site now prevented from downloading more than a few at a time becoz the "$20 manual" approach was being exploited by everyone and they had caught on. I did not want to spend $19.99 to try.

Old 08-21-2005, 05:04 PM
RXM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Blacksheep is just tryin to help out, but this topic was covered many times before I think so just goes to show that there are people learning new things everyday Enjoy your manual dude, I'm sure you will put it to good use.

I on the other hand have yet to have a need to ever refer to a manual for the car, so hence I have yet to get the subscription to download the pdf files. Has anyone found a good use for it yet?

Last edited by RXM; 08-21-2005 at 05:08 PM.
Old 08-21-2005, 05:44 PM
Firstly, thanks for the offer! But, I already bought the CD manual for $29.99!

Why - Every search I did here said that the infiniti site now prevented from downloading more than a few at a time becoz the "$20 manual" approach was being exploited by everyone and they had caught on. I did not want to spend $19.99 to try.
well as of saturday night I had no problems with the downloading, so frankly you paid 10 bux more + shipping forwht may or may notbe the same material. I found out the hard way with my previous car a Lincoln LS that people will sell anyting on ebay. But I'd be curious to find out what your recvd.

either way you ebay or via DL from I the material if legit is ill begotten.

Old 08-21-2005, 05:47 PM
Originally Posted by RXM
Blacksheep is just tryin to help out, but this topic was covered many times before I think so just goes to show that there are people learning new things everyday Enjoy your manual dude, I'm sure you will put it to good use.

I on the other hand have yet to have a need to ever refer to a manual for the car, so hence I have yet to get the subscription to download the pdf files. Has anyone found a good use for it yet?
indeed I have. recently solved an a problem that had plagued me regarding a mod.

Each person will use the resource in their own way; I for one am the type that desires to learn about the systems that support my existence here on earth the rest of you.

The rest just wish to leech from the motivated adn educated. I say tis because of my 15+ years of experince with complex system be it comabat, audio or the bus network of the modern automobile.

Einstein did say though that a genius does not remember everyting rather the genius recalls where to find the answer, or words to that effect.

But whare does that leave the discoverers? the innovaters at al? I for one say above genius.

Last edited by Foo_G; 08-21-2005 at 05:51 PM.
Old 08-21-2005, 05:56 PM
Again, please search and you will see a bunch of people saying that the Infiniti site does not allow more than a couple of downloads. I didnt want to make a post asking coz I will get the "STFU noob and search" replies from everyone!

Oh well, I didnt want to risk losing 19.99 and not being able to download everything. My shipping was free. Well, I guess I paid 10 bux extra.

Anyways, I got a bunch of PDF's by section...Its a "burnt" copy of the factory CD Manual! Hope this helps! The main menu asks me to pick the range my VIN falls under and then goes down to the engine, body, electrical etc level.

Old 08-21-2005, 06:00 PM
Again, please search and you will see a bunch of people saying that the Infiniti site does not allow more than a couple of downloads. I didnt want to make a post asking coz I will get the "STFU noob and search" replies from everyone!

Oh well, I didnt want to risk losing 19.99 and not being able to download everything. My shipping was free. Well, I guess I paid 10 bux extra.

Anyways, I got a bunch of PDF's by section...Its a "burnt" copy of the factory CD Manual! Hope this helps! The main menu asks me to pick the range my VIN falls under and then goes down to the engine, body, electrical etc level.
cool maybe it was a combo if sedan coupe. I ahve considered signing u for online trianing as well, I think I could see this car in my sleep If oyu fel like comapring media let me know via PM. I habe the 05 sedan

Old 08-21-2005, 07:30 PM
Originally Posted by Foo_G
cool maybe it was a combo if sedan coupe. I ahve considered signing u for online trianing as well, I think I could see this car in my sleep If oyu fel like comapring media let me know via PM. I habe the 05 sedan
Yes, I checked - it has coupe menu as well!