G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

QUESTIONS regarding OEM/NISMO BODY KIT...HELP!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-17-2005, 02:42 AM
Rollin On Dubz
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
QUESTIONS regarding OEM/NISMO BODY KIT...HELP!

Ok, I know it's really not a "Nismo" Body Kit, but whatever you want to call it, the OEM factory body kit for 03/04 G35 Sedans. I have 2 questions.

Some one who has the sideskirts, would you be able to take a ruler measurement and tell me how thick they are? Meaning from top to bottom how much do they measure? I know they look different/more flared from the stock sideskirts, but I want to know if they are actually thicker.

Another question, does anyone have a hook-up on the front bumper or know where one could find it for a better price? I checked out everythingg35.com and the dealer, but it's ridiculously expensive...a $1,000 just for the front? Wow. I know it's pre-painted, but I would actually prefer it wasn't.

Any help is much appreciated,
Thanks

Old 11-17-2005, 03:47 AM
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts
Sedan
Originally Posted by MikeyMike
Ok, I know it's really not a "Nismo" Body Kit, but whatever you want to call it, the OEM factory body kit for 03/04 G35 Sedans. I have 2 questions.

Some one who has the sideskirts, would you be able to take a ruler measurement and tell me how thick they are? Meaning from top to bottom how much do they measure? I know they look different/more flared from the stock sideskirts, but I want to know if they are actually thicker.

Another question, does anyone have a hook-up on the front bumper or know where one could find it for a better price? I checked out everythingg35.com and the dealer, but it's ridiculously expensive...a $1,000 just for the front? Wow. I know it's pre-painted, but I would actually prefer it wasn't.

Any help is much appreciated,
Thanks
Are you asking how tall/height of the side skirts? If so I can measure when I get home. As far as hook-ups go, I got nothin' for ya.

Old 11-17-2005, 03:11 PM
Rollin On Dubz
Yes, I am asking for the vertical height.

I already have my stock sideskirts painted/color matched. But if the OEM/Nismo sideskirts were longer vertically I might consider getting those. But if they are about the same dimensions as the stock sideskirts, then there's really no point for me to get them.

Old 11-17-2005, 04:01 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
I think they have them here cheaper, but they are still pre-painted.

http://www.allinfinitiparts.net/

Old 11-17-2005, 04:31 PM
in the front they are 5" thick, taper to 3.75" in the middle then flare out to 5.25 in the rear. If you are going to get the nose then definetly get the rest of the kit

Old 11-17-2005, 05:54 PM
Rollin On Dubz
Sho, thankyou for the measurements, appreciate it.

That's the thing Sho, I'm worried if I get just the front bumper it will look weird without the sides, and then if I get the sides it will look weird without the rear...lol I've gotta do some more measurements.

Philly, Thanks for the link bro. But for some reason I couldn't find the factory bodykit for the sedan, maybe I didn't look hard enough?

Old 11-17-2005, 06:24 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

That's the thing Sho, I'm worried if I get just the front bumper it will look weird without the sides, and then if I get the sides it will look weird without the rear...lol I've gotta do some more measurements.

Philly, Thanks for the link bro. But for some reason I couldn't find the factory bodykit for the sedan, maybe I didn't look hard enough?
This should be it.

http://www.trademotion.com/partlocat...04&catalogid=2

Old 11-17-2005, 06:35 PM
Rollin On Dubz
Yea, I think that's the right one....the price is too much to be for the stock front bumper...so it should be the "Nismo" one.

Old 11-17-2005, 07:20 PM
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts
Sedan

Another option would be the Stillen chin spoiler. It is the same height as the stock bumper.

Attached Thumbnails QUESTIONS regarding OEM/NISMO BODY KIT...HELP!-stillen-chin-spoiler-07-100-.jpg  
Old 11-17-2005, 07:32 PM

while I am not real big fan of the rear valence, if I were in your shoes, I'd still buy the whole kit.

Old 11-17-2005, 11:22 PM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
if you call infiniti-parts.com they'll give you a better price