G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

03-06 G35 SEDAN EURO SPOILER From Grubbs

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-29-2006, 11:17 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
http://www.geocities.com/cryospartan@verizon.net/

Link above^
I think mine is the same but cant recall who I purchased it from...It was January of 05 when I had it installed. I kinda like the low sleek look.

Old 06-29-2006, 11:19 AM
^^ I was thinking about selling it at one point...So the site is geared toward potential buyers.

Last edited by G35 4Me; 06-29-2006 at 11:20 AM. Reason: messed up
Old 11-03-2006, 01:13 PM
Better Euro Alternative!

Hi, guys!

Been a while since we've "spoken." And true to my style, back with another story! LOL! You may remember I bought my first G35 only to find it was stolen when registering at the DMV. Shortly after buying the second one, some idiot kid broadsided me in a car older than he was. My beautiful G was in the shop for four months!! Just got it back a couple of weeks ago, and of course, had to start the spoiler hunt again. Maybe it was kismet the one I originally ordered from Grubbs was inferior and couldn't be installed.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I've found a nicer and CHEAPER replacement for the Grubbs Euro spoiler, from a fantastic seller on Ebay known as "directcartoys." I did a Buy-It-Now, and even though I could have had it cheaper if I'd waited for auction, I still saved more than $100 compared to Grubbs. Even better, the spoiler arrived in fantastic shape, with a beautiful paint match, and NO haze or dings. Best of all, the light display is RED!!!

I just received it yesterday. Provided it installs correctly, I will be happy camper . . . finally!! Although, with my luck, I'll be driving home from the shop in my "custom" G and some idiot will plow into me again! :P

Old 11-03-2006, 01:16 PM
Received 36 Likes on 33 Posts
Glad to hear you got your baby back Toni. Things have not been easy for you.
You will have to post pics after your spoiler install.

Old 11-03-2006, 01:20 PM
Red Card Crew

Received 583 Likes on 496 Posts
Great work Toni. We all appreciate your research! Glad you haven't lost your energy with the G despite all the bad things!

I couldn't find anything currently for the G from him. Can you link your original ebay listing? Thanks!

Last edited by Jeff92se; 11-03-2006 at 01:22 PM.
Old 11-03-2006, 01:33 PM
Originally Posted by GEE35X
Glad to hear you got your baby back Toni. Things have not been easy for you.
You will have to post pics after your spoiler install.
Thanks very much!! It's good to BE back. You guys probably thought I was just ignoring you!

I would be thrilled to post pics after the install. There are still a couple of "niggly" little things the body shop has to take care of, so I plan to have both done at the same time, hopefully next week. Stay tuned for the bedazzling!

Old 11-03-2006, 01:39 PM
Originally Posted by Jeff92se
Great work Toni. We all appreciate your research! Glad you haven't lost your energy with the G despite all the bad things!

I couldn't find anything currently for the G from him. Can you link your original ebay listing? Thanks!
Hi, Jeff!

LOL at not losing my enerGy. NEVER!! I work a mile away from home, but I drive extra miles to and from just to get my "fix." Did I do that in the rental car(s) during the four months G was gone? Hell no!

Here's the link to my spoiler:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...3074956&rd=1,1

You may even be able to email Omar and transact with him directly. He's been a pleasure to deal with!

Edited to say I'm not sure why the page says "unpainted." When I bought the spoiler, the page said "painted," and a link was provided to "www.paintscratch.com" so we could choose our color. Anyway, at least it will work to get you connected to Omar. I'm sure he'll fix you right up!

Last edited by G354Toni; 11-03-2006 at 01:43 PM.
Old 11-03-2006, 01:47 PM
Nice, please post pics ASAP after install and let us know if they had any trouble. Also what kind of drilling is involved in the installation to make it flush.

Let us know so we can follow suit

Thanks and good luck.

Old 11-03-2006, 01:55 PM
Originally Posted by BigSash
Nice, please post pics ASAP after install and let us know if they had any trouble. Also what kind of drilling is involved in the installation to make it flush.

Let us know so we can follow suit

Thanks and good luck.
Will do! As I am a completely ignorant female when it comes to the technical stuff, I will be sure to ask!

Old 11-03-2006, 04:28 PM
Spoiler

Originally Posted by BigSash
nice spoiler. would have to see a pic with the entire car to really get a feel tho.
Bolt on spoiler...had mine put on back in 2004.....

Here's a pic from when I was selling mine....

http://www.geocities.com/cryospartan@verizon.net/

Also.... dont correct me on my info......it was written for NOOB buyers.

Old 01-01-2007, 07:44 PM
Thumbs up Euro Spoiler Pics . . . Finally! ;)

Hi, guys!

Happy New Year! Hope you had terrific holidays! Mine have been a bit chaotic, but what else is new? Got the spoiler installed, then my computer died and was in the shop for a few weeks. Just when I thought I was ready to play Francesco Scavullo, our digicam died! Grrr!

Luckily, Santa brought a new and hopefully much better one. Following are some pics hubby took for your viewing pleasure. You may notice on the right profile shot the scraped/dinged lower right panel. That happened four days ago, thanks to some idiot who couldn't park his car correctly. Nothing like hearing a page while you're in a store, asking anyone who drives your car make/model/color to come up to the front!

You may recall I was creamed by some kid back in June, and my baby was laid up for four months!! I literally just got him back, and now he has to go back in AGAIN. Sigh! Oh well, at least this guy stuck around and did the right thing, and at least he had insurance. But I'm still mad!

Yes, because it gets even better! Hubby was rear-ended right after Thanksgiving, literally right in front of our house, by another kid without insurance. His car is in the shop being fixed right now. Needless to say, the folks at Hertz Rent-a-Car are getting to know us pretty well!

Okay, enough gravy . . . and whining! Time for the meat and potatoes. Hope you like the pics of the spoiler, icky scrape-age aside, and I also hope 2007 is the year people learn how to drive!!

Old 01-01-2007, 09:48 PM
Received 451 Likes on 305 Posts
Looks good Toni. I like this spoiler over the factory ones.

Thanks for sharing

Old 01-02-2007, 06:57 PM
Originally Posted by G35papa
Looks good Toni. I like this spoiler over the factory ones.

Thanks for sharing
You're welcome and thank YOU! I couldn't agree more about this spoiler vs. the factory. It was worth the hunt! Just wish I'd found Omar before dinking around with Grubbs in the first place!

After the scraped panel (and rim, the inspector found today) are replaced/repaired, methinks new rims and tires are next on the list!

Old 01-24-2007, 06:25 PM
Man, everytime I find something it goes wrong. I called Grubbs today and they are now saying that they don't have the one with the light becuase the manufacturer discontinued it, but the guy said I could call Alan tomorrow and ask about getting one with a light. Geeeez.............Either you have it or you don't.

Old 01-24-2007, 07:18 PM
Hi, BacaraG35!

LOL at your post. Even if Grubbs has the Euro with a LED, do you really want it? Not sure if you've read the whole thread, but the first Euro I ordered, from Grubbs, came with an ugly, clear LED and a complimentary ding in the top!

The spoiler we ultimately installed and you see above is from a terrific seller on Ebay. Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...3074956&rd=1,1

Same exact spoiler, only cheaper, with a red display, a beautiful paint match (no haze or dings) and beautiful service, too. Hope that helps!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 03-06 G35 SEDAN EURO SPOILER From Grubbs