G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

03-06 G35 SEDAN EURO SPOILER From Grubbs

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-29-2006, 09:33 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by G354Toni
Hi, ABQ!

Oh, crap. LOL! I had a feeling ol' Alan didn't know WTF he was talking about (in this particular case). If they think I'm paying a re-stocking fee, they've got another thing coming.

Thank you VERY much for the clarification!
When I bought my '05, I wanted to get the graphite mats for it, and the graphite he had on stock, didn't fit properly, so they had to be ordered. Why would Infiniti discontinue Willow, but still keep making Willow mats, that would make no sense.

Old 03-30-2006, 12:51 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
probably just over stock from some warehouse.

Anyone ordered the black euro spoiler?

I have the OEM front lip, but now I need a spoiler and this looks like a good deal.

Old 03-30-2006, 03:32 AM
Angry Grubbs Euro-spoiler & chin spoiler

Hey guys, I just recieved the euro spoiler & chin spoiler in diamond graphite from grubbs for my sedan. Well, they sent me the chin spoiler for the coupe & the euro spoilers LED brake light lens is clear & NOT RED like in the pictures that are on this thread & on Grubbs website...!!! WTF...!! I don't know if the actual LED lights are red but it looks goofy with all the other lenses red & the spoiler lens clear..... Deffinately on the phone with Grubbs in the morning..!!

Attached Thumbnails 03-06 G35 SEDAN EURO SPOILER From Grubbs-000_0002.jpg  
Old 03-30-2006, 10:41 AM
Originally Posted by Gspott
Hey guys, I just recieved the euro spoiler & chin spoiler in diamond graphite from grubbs for my sedan. Well, they sent me the chin spoiler for the coupe & the euro spoilers LED brake light lens is clear & NOT RED like in the pictures that are on this thread & on Grubbs website...!!! WTF...!! I don't know if the actual LED lights are red but it looks goofy with all the other lenses red & the spoiler lens clear..... Deffinately on the phone with Grubbs in the morning..!!
The LED on th G is clear too, and lights red.

Old 03-30-2006, 11:03 AM
i don't like that at ALL

Old 03-30-2006, 11:12 AM
Question ???

Hey.... ABQ....!!

Which G are you talking about ?? Have you looked at the pics that are on this thread from Grubbs ??? The LED on the Grubbs euro-spoiler isn't lit & the lens is "red" like all the other lenses from the rear. Am I missing something ??

Attached Thumbnails 03-06 G35 SEDAN EURO SPOILER From Grubbs-euro-spoiler.gif  
Old 03-30-2006, 11:19 AM
Hey.... ABQ....!!

Which G are you talking about ?? Have you looked at the pics that are on this thread from Grubbs ??? The LED on the Grubbs euro-spoiler isn't lit & the lens is "red" like all the other lenses from the rear. Am I missing something ??
I'm talking about the LED brake light on the G itself, in the rear window.

Old 03-30-2006, 11:24 AM
Question

Here's a better shot & comparison with my previous post..... you're thoughts ???

Attached Thumbnails 03-06 G35 SEDAN EURO SPOILER From Grubbs-jw7o5435.jpg  
Old 03-30-2006, 11:39 AM
Question

Ok ABQ.... I guess I never really noticed that because the brake light in the rear window isn't really important, aesthetically (pleasing) my opinion. The spoiler LED is.... don't you think ?? It's out there for every one to see. Do you at least concur that the 2 LED lenses are different ?? Shouldn't everything match ?? The only reason I bought it was because of the pics they provided. I love my G & looks really matter.

Old 03-30-2006, 01:00 PM
Ok ABQ.... I guess I never really noticed that because the brake light in the rear window isn't really important, aesthetically (pleasing) my opinion. The spoiler LED is.... don't you think ?? It's out there for every one to see. Do you at least concur that the 2 LED lenses are different ?? Shouldn't everything match ?? The only reason I bought it was because of the pics they provided. I love my G & looks really matter.
Well, I do agree if it was represented as having a red LED, then that should be what it is, I think Grubbs stinks anyway lately.

Old 03-30-2006, 04:33 PM
Hey, guys!

My OB Euro Spoiler from Grubbs arrived today, along with grease-stained floor mats, the aluminum pedals and a small bottle of touch-up paint.

I have to agree about the clear LED display being cheesy vs. the red, so I called Grubbs to tell them so. Spoke to our man Alan, who wasn't too cooperative at first. He agreed to pay return shipping on the mats, but didn't want to on the spoiler, until I spoke to his supervisor, John. John agreed to pay for all return shipping since the spoiler is not as depicted. Alan says the red LED display pictured on their site was a prototype. The actual Euro spoilers have a clear display. According to Alan, the company who produces them won't make them any other way.

So . . . in conclusion, Wheat and (clean LOL!) Willow are damn close, but the Euro spoiler is a no-go. It would totally rock except for that stupid clear display! I'd love to find something close to it. Anyone have any ideas?

Old 03-30-2006, 07:13 PM
Hey, guys!

My OB Euro Spoiler from Grubbs arrived today, along with grease-stained floor mats, the aluminum pedals and a small bottle of touch-up paint.

I have to agree about the clear LED display being cheesy vs. the red, so I called Grubbs to tell them so. Spoke to our man Alan, who wasn't too cooperative at first. He agreed to pay return shipping on the mats, but didn't want to on the spoiler, until I spoke to his supervisor, John. John agreed to pay for all return shipping since the spoiler is not as depicted. Alan says the red LED display pictured on their site was a prototype. The actual Euro spoilers have a clear display. According to Alan, the company who produces them won't make them any other way.

So . . . in conclusion, Wheat and (clean LOL!) Willow are damn close, but the Euro spoiler is a no-go. It would totally rock except for that stupid clear display! I'd love to find something close to it. Anyone have any ideas?
Did you try those mats? Do you see how they don't fit right? Grease stained, what the hell is that? I know they do have some coating on them new, but not grease, geez!

Old 03-30-2006, 08:32 PM
I am probably the only person that thinks this but that spoiler would look
10X better with out the led light. The led that close to the deck lid just doesn't flow well.

Old 03-31-2006, 12:26 AM
Overlays?

Hey, guys!
I have to agree about the clear LED display being cheesy vs. the red, so I called Grubbs to tell them so... It would totally rock except for that stupid clear display! I'd love to find something close to it. Anyone have any ideas?
Toni,
Have you considered some type of overlay? Blue_batmobile (a site sponser) might be able to steer you in the right direction.

--Anthony

Old 03-31-2006, 05:10 PM
Originally Posted by ABQ_G35
Did you try those mats? Do you see how they don't fit right? Grease stained, what the hell is that? I know they do have some coating on them new, but not grease, geez!
Hi, ABQ!

Actually, I did lay them over the existing non-logoed floor mats that are currently in place. They seemed to fit okay, it was just the grease stain I objected to.

I was originally going to have Grubbs exchange the mats for new ones, but I decided to ask for a refund instead. IIRC, I saw them at EverythingG35.com for a better price, and they even have Wheat.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 03-06 G35 SEDAN EURO SPOILER From Grubbs