Official 2007 Infiniti G35 Negotiated Deal Thread

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-04-2007 | 09:56 PM
Originally Posted by tiblot
what packages and options?
LP 07 G35 Sedan with premium pkg, XM radio, splash guards, trunk cargo net

Old 08-05-2007 | 03:26 PM
Just be lucky you don't live hawaii. We have ONE dealer. Unless its the end of year sale or something, they may give a few thousnad off the sticker price, but not much.. Same thing with Lexus. One dealer. Not much in discounts.

Old 08-05-2007 | 06:09 PM
i got my LP g35 journey, with premium, XM, navi, 18's, and tinted from the dealer for 34.5k before tt&L.

Old 08-05-2007 | 06:46 PM
Originally Posted by starstreak
Just be lucky you don't live hawaii. We have ONE dealer. Unless its the end of year sale or something, they may give a few thousnad off the sticker price, but not much.. Same thing with Lexus. One dealer. Not much in discounts.
blah - other advantages of hawaii are well worth it

Old 08-05-2007 | 06:50 PM
Originally Posted by starstreak
Over here in New Orleans, we only have one, infiniti, acura, audi, lexus, MB, and BMW dealer. So they weren't easy to talk down the price unless the car isn't selling, but I was in Texas visiting my sister, and stopped by the Infiniti dealership, and ended up driving my G home b/c the price with options was the range i was originally looking for.

Old 08-05-2007 | 07:08 PM
I am getting my car for $500 over invoice... not sure if thats good or not.. it will be everything but the tech package.

-E

Old 08-07-2007 | 01:10 AM
I think $500 over invoice is a good deal and many posters report that deal from internet/fleet sales department. I wondered why Infiniti was selling the car at that price point and I think the recent sales numbers for Infiniti are a clue. The G is the hottest selling car in the Infiniti line and it looks like Infiniti is pushing up Nissan's numbers as well. They're trying to keep up with Toyota and pushing their best selling car off the lot is a good plan.

Old 08-13-2007 | 12:53 AM
i am planning to buy a 07 G35 sport with premium/nav/tech here in the SF Bay Area. Any recommendations in regards to the dealers where i may get the best price from? After looking at deals from others here, i wonder if $5000 off msrp or more is doable...thanks for all the feedbacks...

Old 08-13-2007 | 11:17 AM
07 IP G35x

07 G35x IP / Wheat / Wood / Prem / Nav / Tech.

1500 under msrp. Only 07 left in my region of the country with everything I wanted and had to eat the entire transporation cost as the dealer wouldn't trade for it otherwise.

Happy to get it as I didnt want to wait on a 08.

Old 08-13-2007 | 11:21 AM
Originally Posted by davezaristo
i am planning to buy a 07 G35 sport with premium/nav/tech here in the SF Bay Area. Any recommendations in regards to the dealers where i may get the best price from? After looking at deals from others here, i wonder if $5000 off msrp or more is doable...thanks for all the feedbacks...
I just bought a Sport with premium/nav/tech at Niello Infiniti in Concord (east bay) for $500 over invoice. Infiniti of Pleasanton was going $250 over invoice but I went with Concord because they gave me $1000 more for my trade. Both these dealers told me trade or no trade they would give these deals on any in-stock 2007 G35. $5000 off MSRP is substantially under invoice. I think you'd have a heard time getting that deal at this point.

Old 08-13-2007 | 01:25 PM
Originally Posted by Jim123
I just bought a Sport with premium/nav/tech at Niello Infiniti in Concord (east bay) for $500 over invoice. Infiniti of Pleasanton was going $250 over invoice but I went with Concord because they gave me $1000 more for my trade. Both these dealers told me trade or no trade they would give these deals on any in-stock 2007 G35. $5000 off MSRP is substantially under invoice. I think you'd have a heard time getting that deal at this point.
Yes, niello got back to me today and told me $2000 off msrp for any car in which i don't think that's a very attractive deal. I am just wondering how SJGIANT did since the following deal he got does come out to be about $5k off MSRP if you factor in tax and license since the msrp for the following car is about $40k:

"Just ordered a 07 Sport AT with Prem/Nav/Tech for 38k OTD. Decent deal I suppose for the timing. Now to somehow pass the 90 days since they couldn't find a lakeshore slate with stone interior in California
Reply With Quote"

Old 08-13-2007 | 01:27 PM
Originally Posted by SJGiant
Just ordered a 07 Sport AT with Prem/Nav/Tech for 38k OTD. Decent deal I suppose for the timing. Now to somehow pass the 90 days since they couldn't find a lakeshore slate with stone interior in California
Would you mind sharing the info on how you got this deal? The car you described is $40k msrp (i assume) and if you got it for 38k OTD, it means that you got around $5k off msrp. Please let me know where and who you've talked to to get a deal like this. Thanks!

Old 08-13-2007 | 01:41 PM
April '07 purchased a G35 Journey w/Nav/premium pkg./and 18" sport wheels. Its Black w/ Graphite Interior. Got it for $34,700 plus TTL.

Went to Infiniti South Bay (Torrance, CA.)

Old 08-13-2007 | 01:58 PM
Hey guys, I posted this in the buying & leasing section but so far I've received no replies, I figured I'd try the post here too so here goes:

I'm using edmunds to get quotes on a G35, my criteria:

2007 Infiniti G35 Sport Automatic
Exterior color doesn't matter, must have stone leather interior
Premium package
Technology package
Navi package w/ XM real time traffic update

One of the offers I got was a car with all this plus a trunk cargo net and painted splash guards:

MSRP: $40165.00
Quoted Price :$38618.00 OTD
This was from Infiniti of Tysons Corner in Northern VA

Another quote I got was for a vehicle with just the options I requested, the price was $37,995 before tax, tags, etc. This was in Alexandria, VA, Passport Infiniti.

I'm awaiting to hear quotes from Infiniti of Chantilly and an Infiniti dealership in Bethesda, MD. The dealership in Chantilly offers this free of charge:
- 2 Years of Scheduled Factory Maintenance, including the 30,000 mile service
- Same Day Service Appointments
- Oil Changes for Life
- Virginia State Inspections
- Infiniti Service "Loaner for Life"
- Shuttle Service to Dulles Airport
- $50 Gift Certificate for Parts and Accessories
- Full Detail at the 1 year Anniversary Date of Purchase

Is that atypical for an Infiniti dealership? Also, are the quotes I've gotten seem reasonable? I'm shooting for around $37,500-$38,000 OTD, I'm not sure if thats reasonable. My logic is that they are trying to move the 2007's off the lot to make way for the 2008 G35's. Thanks in advance for the help.

If I can get an OTD price of $38,250 or so at the Chantilly dealership where I get all those perks, I'd be all over it.

Old 08-13-2007 | 02:14 PM
Originally Posted by fecurtis
Hey guys, I posted this in the buying & leasing section but so far I've received no replies, I figured I'd try the post here too so here goes:

I'm using edmunds to get quotes on a G35, my criteria:

2007 Infiniti G35 Sport Automatic
Exterior color doesn't matter, must have stone leather interior
Premium package
Technology package
Navi package w/ XM real time traffic update

One of the offers I got was a car with all this plus a trunk cargo net and painted splash guards:

MSRP: $40165.00
Quoted Price :$38618.00 OTD
This was from Infiniti of Tysons Corner in Northern VA

Another quote I got was for a vehicle with just the options I requested, the price was $37,995 before tax, tags, etc. This was in Alexandria, VA, Passport Infiniti.

I'm awaiting to hear quotes from Infiniti of Chantilly and an Infiniti dealership in Bethesda, MD. The dealership in Chantilly offers this free of charge:
- 2 Years of Scheduled Factory Maintenance, including the 30,000 mile service
- Same Day Service Appointments
- Oil Changes for Life
- Virginia State Inspections
- Infiniti Service "Loaner for Life"
- Shuttle Service to Dulles Airport
- $50 Gift Certificate for Parts and Accessories
- Full Detail at the 1 year Anniversary Date of Purchase

Is that atypical for an Infiniti dealership? Also, are the quotes I've gotten seem reasonable? I'm shooting for around $37,500-$38,000 OTD, I'm not sure if thats reasonable. My logic is that they are trying to move the 2007's off the lot to make way for the 2008 G35's. Thanks in advance for the help.

If I can get an OTD price of $38,250 or so at the Chantilly dealership where I get all those perks, I'd be all over it.
I am shooting around the same price range as you are, which means that it is about $5000 off msrp if i didn't miscalculate things. Some ppl on the forum say no but it seems like some of the other post said it can be done. I am waiting for SJGiant's reply and see whether it is doable here in the west coast..Sorry, couldn't help you since i am not in the east coast and not sure how the market is over there.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 4.00 average.

Quick Reply: Official 2007 Infiniti G35 Negotiated Deal Thread