G35 Sedan V36 2007- 08 Discussion about the 2nd Generation G35 Sedan 2007 - 08

best guess, park next to nice cars!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-28-2007, 09:47 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thanks for everyone's fun advices!! haha!!

oh! and is it wrong to give my car a wash every week? i mean my bf thinks im too obsessed with my car!! he's always saying... "it's just a car!!" and im like.. "uh. it's not JUST a car! it's my baby!!!!"

i thought guys were into cars... i guess my bf is an exception.. oh not to mention.. he has a 335i.. and he doesn't take good care of it =( i just don't get it!!!!!!! i mean if you spend all that money on it..............

Old 08-28-2007, 11:47 PM
Originally Posted by G35Now!
Some guy pulls up in the row behind in an Escalade, parks; then inexplicably looks at my car, and decides to pull up next to it?? Then he and his kids get out, and only when they see me watching do they pull the doors back from their microscopic gap from the paint.
He must have figured that someone looking to steal a car would choose the G over the Caddy. So he parked right next to you to make the choice perfectly clear!

Old 08-29-2007, 03:56 AM
Originally Posted by jamjamz
thanks for everyone's fun advices!! haha!!

oh! and is it wrong to give my car a wash every week? i mean my bf thinks im too obsessed with my car!! he's always saying... "it's just a car!!" and im like.. "uh. it's not JUST a car! it's my baby!!!!"

i thought guys were into cars... i guess my bf is an exception.. oh not to mention.. he has a 335i.. and he doesn't take good care of it =( i just don't get it!!!!!!! i mean if you spend all that money on it..............
you may want to rethink the relationship, "it just a car"! That would be it! jk. never wrong to wash your car every week, take pride in you ride.
As for parking lots, I usually drive around for awhile looking for the perfect space, cant find one, go home and catch the bus . One of the downsides with having a nice car is having to deal with the everyday threats, other people opening their door into your car, shopping carts (my pet peeve, dont be a lazy a$$ people, put the cart away!), birds... Just remember, anything can be fixed, nothing is permanent. Gotta enjoy your baby.

Old 08-29-2007, 01:25 PM
Originally Posted by UltimateGee27
I got my ding removed for 70 bucks in 10 min. Go figure 70 bucks down the drain for some a$$hole
Did you use one of thos epaintless dent repair shops, or have the dealer do it? My bike fell over against the passenger side of my car and put a nice ding it. It's very noticeable because it is such a flat area of the panel, and the ding makes the surrounding surface look like a warping fold in space. Drives me nuts, and I want to get it fixed.