G35 Sedan V36 2007- 08 Discussion about the 2nd Generation G35 Sedan 2007 - 08

Vossen wheels scam!!!!! Read

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-06-2010, 04:48 PM
Received 71 Likes on 68 Posts
Well I wish ya luck bro.. but let dude said.. send them back and call ya credit card company and have them to file a claim or however, it works

Old 12-06-2010, 04:48 PM
Red Card Crew

Received 583 Likes on 496 Posts
Pic of lugnut would clarify alot

Old 12-06-2010, 04:57 PM
Received 158 Likes on 108 Posts
Originally Posted by E-Ticket Ride
There are, you haven't looked hard enough.
Only seen one in pics. Got links to others? Never seen any in person.

Old 12-06-2010, 05:06 PM
Received 184 Likes on 159 Posts
regardless of all thats been said or done on both ends, i must say that vossen's customer service is where he failed, regardless of how wrong the customer MIGHT have been and how right and frustrated vossen was, he should have kept his cool and in the worst case scenario should have told the customer sorry but this is about all i can do for you and you can try contacting vossen directly rather than being rude and cussing, there really is no excuse for that from any vendor.

And yes, the praise for vossen from the new guy with only 1 post and that too to praise vossen is beyond suspicious, for a 1st time newbie to make an account, find this thread, own 45 cars and then praise vossen and ask ppl to PM him to get answers/praises for Vossen is just too much of a giveaway.

Im not really sure of who is right or wrong, or who behaved how, but this situation seems to be blown out of proportion for no good reason thanks to both parties, i hope the OP gets a good resolution IF it in fact turns out the wheels are bad, if you can get a local shop to give u in writing that the wheels are messed up and u have in fact been wronged then you can fight this through BBB.

G/L

Old 12-06-2010, 05:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i assure everyone here as you can see on any G forum i have become very involved in all forums and have tried everything cause i felt really bad about flippin out when i first installed my coils and had problems..... but pete helped me out and i promised myself i wouldnt do that again. this time i know im right and have tried every combination possible to only point at the wheels. and no jav and vossen have no intentions of making good on this problem. im just gonna put an order in for these wheels tomorrow only thing that sucks is it takes 6 weeks to get built and sent to me soo ill have to wait for that but these vossens can take a hike.

http://www.adv1wheels.com/adv1wheels/deep/DC-ADV05.php

Old 12-06-2010, 05:10 PM
Originally Posted by kool_yaar
regardless of all thats been said or done on both ends, i must say that vossen's customer service is where he failed, regardless of how wrong the customer MIGHT have been and how right and frustrated vossen was, he should have kept his cool and in the worst case scenario should have told the customer sorry but this is about all i can do for you and you can try contacting vossen directly rather than being rude and cussing, there really is no excuse for that from any vendor.

And yes, the praise for vossen from the new guy with only 1 post and that too to praise vossen is beyond suspicious, for a 1st time newbie to make an account, find this thread, own 45 cars and then praise vossen and ask ppl to PM him to get answers/praises for Vossen is just too much of a giveaway.

Im not really sure of who is right or wrong, or who behaved how, but this situation seems to be blown out of proportion for no good reason thanks to both parties, i hope the OP gets a good resolution IF it in fact turns out the wheels are bad, if you can get a local shop to give u in writing that the wheels are messed up and u have in fact been wronged then you can fight this through BBB.

G/L
ive been on this forum for a while now at least since i got my G and i was so cool to jav and everyone esle at vossen, i never said anything wrong or even came off with an attitude. iown a window tinting shop and know what its like to have a difficult customer. im just trying to get a smooth ride out of my G i spent the money they asked for i got excellent quality tires..... its not like im cutting corners. this is why im frustrated. i thought a company who is so good at making wheels would want all there customers to be happy. **** i even told jav i would pay for return shipping. i mean what more am i suppose to do?

Old 12-06-2010, 05:12 PM
Originally Posted by The_Stimulation
Only seen one in pics. Got links to others? Never seen any in person.

there is one for you...

Old 12-06-2010, 05:16 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 335 Likes on 187 Posts
how could anyone choose Vossen over ^That......**shakes head**

Old 12-06-2010, 05:19 PM
Originally Posted by Jackus
Says the guy that just joined with 1 post... I think vossen needs to remove their multiple accounts here. It always seems fishy when vossen is brought up and the praise mostly comes from low post count accounts that are made the same month as the thread.
It's funny you say that because I originally posted a thread to give my opinion on Vossen wheels a while back and got a bunch of heat from all the haters on this site. I even got accused of working for Vossen, and the last time I checked I don't think they pay my salary. I hope you get this resolved and don't have anymore ISSUES in the future.

Old 12-06-2010, 05:20 PM
Originally Posted by ShanesG
how could anyone choose Vossen over ^That......**shakes head**
Not everyone can afford Work wheels or wants to pay $3000-$4500 on a set of wheels at least I don't.

Old 12-06-2010, 05:32 PM
There's plenty of other wheels to go with that don't cost 3k+. You can find used wheels with tires for 3k. To my understanding the OP paid about 4k including tires, 1k of which was out of his pocket to figure out the issues, thus 3k for wheels with tires. Unless I'm reading wrong.

Old 12-06-2010, 05:35 PM
Originally Posted by jarena2104

there is one for you...
Ya that's the one I have see pics of. But that's it.

Old 12-06-2010, 05:36 PM
Administrator
Received 75 Likes on 31 Posts
Originally Posted by The_Stimulation
There's plenty of other wheels to go with that don't cost 3k+. You can find used wheels with tires for 3k. To my understanding the OP paid about 4k including tires, 1k of which was out of his pocket to figure out the issues, thus 3k for wheels with tires. Unless I'm reading wrong.
Tires can easily run 900 alone
so you looking at 2100 for wheels

Tires for my car alone ran me 1.7k

Old 12-06-2010, 05:54 PM
Received 227 Likes on 143 Posts
Originally Posted by Jackus
Says the guy that just joined with 1 post... I think vossen needs to remove their multiple accounts here. It always seems fishy when vossen is brought up and the praise mostly comes from low post count accounts that are made the same month as the thread.
+1

Originally Posted by Glex25
Tires can easily run 900 alone
so you looking at 2100 for wheels

Tires for my car alone ran me 1.7k
your tires alone are more than my rims

sub'd for more info

Old 12-06-2010, 06:01 PM
Received 127 Likes on 117 Posts
How about you ship those wheels to me and see if I get the vibration!! I sent you my stockies plus $500!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Vossen wheels scam!!!!! Read