G35 Sedan V36 2007- 08 Discussion about the 2nd Generation G35 Sedan 2007 - 08

Vossen wheels scam!!!!! Read

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-07-2010, 05:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by sunny G-35 NYC
Wow this has been blown way out of proportion. Kid you need to calm down with your threads like this. Ever since the day you put on the wheels your having problems and have been bitching to everyone on all the G forums. Just remember something for future mods you do. Think about it 1 million times before doing it then when you do it you won't have anyone but yourself to blame. As for Javed he tried to help you but threatening the guy who's going to give you new wheels on his dime isn't really going to work for you either.
i never threatened the guy bro! i was cool as **** to him! he was the dick that came at me with idk what to tell you guess your ****ed! so this is how i express my opinion on him and his company. but moderator you can close down this thread. hopefully everyone will think twice before they buy these wheels. i learned a lesson and lost some money. no big deal!!!! karma is a bitch and it will come around.

and as for anyone who wasnt cool with my so called bitching! its simple just dont read it or subscribe to it. i mod to make my car better than stock not worse. and if vossen wheels are such a good wheel then it shouldnt have mattered if i thought about the purchase 1 time or 100000000 million times!!!! seems like everyone is quick to throw a stone on these forums and bash, this is my first sedan and an infiniti at that every mod has been different from any mod i have ever done on other cars. completely different animal and if i ever came across as **** or a complainer its because i love my car and thats why we are all here. i think a few though are here to feed off that problem instead of helping fix it.

so shane g thank you for your support and anyone else who helped or comforted during this, to anyone else its your opinion and means nothing to me. SO ONCE AGAIN MODERATOR CLOSE THIS THREAD! IM JUST BUYING NEW WHEELS AND TIRES GAME OVER

Old 12-07-2010, 06:11 PM
Hold The Line

Received 622 Likes on 406 Posts
Originally Posted by jarena2104
and as for anyone who wasnt cool with my so called bitching! its simple just dont read it or subscribe to it.
Or just familiarize yourself with what you are doing in all aspects of modding. Hopefully these new wheel don't cause you any issues. Make sure you get the right offsets, tires, etc before you come back with any issues. Good luck.