G35 Sedan V36 2007- 08 Discussion about the 2nd Generation G35 Sedan 2007 - 08

Car is donezo...off on a tow truck to the dealers...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-17-2011, 06:38 PM
Received 59 Likes on 51 Posts
Originally Posted by AesonVirus
Change your sig to "temporarily out of commision"
This sucks and it is a royal pain in the *****, but you and the G will be back together soon.
Give the time they need to do the job and you'll have it back soon.

I know it's easier said than done and this does suck, but you'll be good as new soon.
Hang in there
I know it will be fine once it's fixed...when it's fixed remains a mystery.

Sucks because i am not old enough to get a rental car and this is really effecting my work schedule and being late twice this week because i need people to drive me

Old 03-17-2011, 06:46 PM
Received 85 Likes on 74 Posts
Hang in there dude... I'd hook you up with a spare set of wheels if I had a sh!tbox to offer you.
That's one thing I hope to do this coming year... buy a crap car for a daily driver so I can stop driving my G into the ground.

Old 03-17-2011, 06:54 PM
Received 55 Likes on 49 Posts
Couldn't they give you a loaner, seeing as how it's a BIG job?

Old 03-17-2011, 06:58 PM
/\... and under warranty.
Good point!

Old 03-17-2011, 07:02 PM
Originally Posted by E-Ticket Ride
Couldn't they give you a loaner, seeing as how it's a BIG job?
They can't give me a loner until Infiniti okays the repair..and since they don't know the problem..it does me no help..how stupid is that..i get a laoner for them looking at my vibration and to do an alignment...but they won't when my engine is useless

Old 03-17-2011, 07:09 PM
Received 73 Likes on 67 Posts
You should complain to corporate! A car that is under warranty should get a loaner while it is being looked at!

Old 03-17-2011, 07:13 PM
Originally Posted by mishmosh
You should complain to corporate! A car that is under warranty should get a loaner while it is being looked at!
I was just about to suggest that. I'd be on the phone raising HELL, politely, of course, but STERNLY.

Old 03-17-2011, 07:22 PM
That's bullsh!t.
Your car is very clearly in need of repair and you are under warranty.
I'd fight this as well.

I get loaners for oil changes. You can't get one with THAT noise coming out of your engine?
Unreal

Old 03-17-2011, 07:36 PM
Well i brought it up to them today again..and mentioned that i got a loaner for an alignment but for this major issue i can't? He just said yeah until they verify the repair...so i said to myself..so they only give out loaners to those who pay?

Would i contact consumer affairs? If they don't find the issue by tomorrow afternoon i will call

Old 03-17-2011, 07:53 PM
Old 03-18-2011, 01:35 PM
Called consumer affairs and they said there is nothing they can do as it's not a company policy and i have to take that up with the dealership which i have called numerous times now

Old 03-18-2011, 01:45 PM
Originally Posted by Anton_Chigurh
Called consumer affairs and they said there is nothing they can do as it's not a company policy and i have to take that up with the dealership which i have called numerous times now
Ask to speak to the GM and express your dissatisfaction with the way your situation has been handled so far. Politely demand a loaner.

Old 03-18-2011, 01:50 PM
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Yes GM tell him all your problems they should take care of you then

Old 03-18-2011, 02:53 PM
Called the GM..he said he is fairly sure the tool came in today and they are still looking into it and the main service manager is going to call me later today to tell me exactly what they are doing..ill believe it when i see it

I asked him about the loaner and he said he is going to see what he can do as i am only 22 and insuring me to drive around 2 weeks is a lot ( Which i know it is and is the main reason why 25 is the age you can rent a car) I then told him my mothers is half the owner of the car because i needed her to sign the loan to get a low interest rate because of her good credit and said why can't you give her the loaner to drive since she is older and that they would have to look into that as well...so no real answers as of yet...i don't think i will ever bring my car to another dealership again unless it's powertrain under the warranty

Old 03-18-2011, 03:01 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Anton_Chigurh
Called the GM..he said he is fairly sure the tool came in today and they are still looking into it and the main service manager is going to call me later today to tell me exactly what they are doing..ill believe it when i see it

I asked him about the loaner and he said he is going to see what he can do as i am only 22 and insuring me to drive around 2 weeks is a lot ( Which i know it is and is the main reason why 25 is the age you can rent a car) I then told him my mothers is half the owner of the car because i needed her to sign the loan to get a low interest rate because of her good credit and said why can't you give her the loaner to drive since she is older and that they would have to look into that as well...so no real answers as of yet...i don't think i will ever bring my car to another dealership again unless it's powertrain under the warranty
i'm 21 (almost 22) and I have gotten loaners on multiple occasions down here in san diego that's complete BS

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Car is donezo...off on a tow truck to the dealers...