G35 Sedan V36 2007- 08 Discussion about the 2nd Generation G35 Sedan 2007 - 08

2007 G sedan pics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-21-2006, 08:23 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by canuck
It doesn't surprise me one bit that he's been threatened by the owner of the site and banned from various others. Pretty hard to have respect for your senior moderator with arrogant posts like that.
It's a pity that there are people out there who are so into their cars that they would resort to such extreme. For heaven's sake, it's a gosh-darn car...it's a combination of leather, metal, plastic, glass and electronics. It can only get you from Point A to Point B with as little fuss as possible. As much uncompromised loyalty 1sicklex has shown to Lexus, I doubt he'll get a free car/SUV from them.
In any case, there's not much we can do about him except warn him not to start flame wars here.

Old 04-21-2006, 09:39 AM
YEah too bad there is not a 2.5 litre G noone would want - what a joke. And the sterile IS is not match for this old G let alone the new one.

Old 04-21-2006, 06:24 PM
Another thing...even though the G still has a 5-speed auto, it's still one of the best and smoothest ones in the industry. Sure Lexus, BMW and Mercedes has them in the lower level cars, but who said that it's requirement?

An extra forward gear doesn't necessarily make a better transmission.

Old 04-21-2006, 06:33 PM
Staff ALUMNI (retired)
Received 47 Likes on 39 Posts
Originally Posted by Mr_Ryte
Another thing...even though the G still has a 5-speed auto, it's still one of the best and smoothest ones in the industry. Sure Lexus, BMW and Mercedes has them in the lower level cars, but who said that it's requirement?

An extra forward gear doesn't necessarily make a better transmission.
I suspect Infinti just wasn't ready with the 6spAT
It has been rumoured for a while now....

We'll probably see this as an update at some point.

Old 04-21-2006, 06:48 PM
Originally Posted by inTgr8r
I suspect Infinti just wasn't ready with the 6spAT
It has been rumoured for a while now....

We'll probably see this as an update at some point.
Perhaps it was a good move on Infiniti's part....think of it, why would they have a 6-speed auto standard in their entry level vehicle and not even have it available in the higher-end models?

Old 04-21-2006, 09:11 PM
Originally Posted by Mr_Ryte
Perhaps it was a good move on Infiniti's part....think of it, why would they have a 6-speed auto standard in their entry level vehicle and not even have it available in the higher-end models?

Because this model accounts for 1/3 of all INFINITI Sales, and they have already given it more features than the Higher Model M Class, and They could always add the features on there higher models later, But I am sure a Mid Revision will have added a new transmission

Old 04-26-2006, 12:12 AM
I really like the '07. Wish I would have waited. I bought my '05 last October. Wonder if Infiniti will let me out of my lease when this one hits the showroom floor and not get rape

Also had the opportunity to drive an '06 Lexus GS today. I was surprised that the ride was rough and much louder than my G. The GS also had many rattles and creaks when taken over rough to semi-rough roads.

Old 04-26-2006, 11:00 AM
Originally Posted by Raheel
Because this model accounts for 1/3 of all INFINITI Sales, and they have already given it more features than the Higher Model M Class, and They could always add the features on there higher models later, But I am sure a Mid Revision will have added a new transmission
What features does the g have thats missing from the m?
fwiw, the 3 series accounts for more than half of bmw sales, you dont see every 7 series amenity there and no feature thats missing from their higher ends.

Old 04-26-2006, 02:24 PM
Originally Posted by kki000
What features does the g have thats missing from the m?
fwiw, the 3 series accounts for more than half of bmw sales, you dont see every 7 series amenity there and no feature thats missing from their higher ends.

7 Series and 3 Series Price difference is a BIT MUCH MORE than a G and a M

The new G has Subs in the Doors, Built IN Hard drive that rips music and gazillion other small things that we wont know till it is out

Old 04-27-2006, 10:09 PM
Alumni****
When I saw the sedan, I thought it looked so much like the current coupe. I love the design of the current coupe and having it stretched out into a sedan isn't a bad move by Nissan. Why mess too much with a good product? They even upgraded the interior and engine. I'm sure the new Coupe will look insane, but this sedan looks pretty dam* good and I need something more family oriented, so this is a winner all around for me.

Old 04-27-2006, 10:27 PM
Received 36 Likes on 33 Posts
Originally Posted by liu621
When I saw the sedan, I thought it looked so much like the current coupe. I love the design of the current coupe and having it stretched out into a sedan isn't a bad move by Nissan. Why mess too much with a good product? They even upgraded the interior and engine. I'm sure the new Coupe will look insane, but this sedan looks pretty dam* good and I need something more family oriented, so this is a winner all around for me.
You know you aren't making the wait till they hit the showroom any easier. It's a lonnnnnnnggggg time until they get here .
It does look like a winner though, I love the coupe, love the M and I love my 05 G sedan, so if a bit of each is all combined together, I think it adds up to my next ride .

Old 04-27-2006, 11:27 PM
Not trying to hate but even Ford puts a 6 speed auto in their cars ... fricking ford !!!!

Old 04-27-2006, 11:45 PM
DUAL EXHAUST ROCKS!!

Finally... some symetrical design...

Lucky the dealer told me not to buy the 06..

but you know what. it somewhat looks like the 5-series from the back.. maybe because of the "fin"

but good thing is that more standard features such as intelli-key =D

Old 04-28-2006, 09:30 AM
Originally Posted by tidus
DUAL EXHAUST ROCKS!!

Finally... some symetrical design...

Lucky the dealer told me not to buy the 06..

but you know what. it somewhat looks like the 5-series from the back.. maybe because of the "fin"

but good thing is that more standard features such as intelli-key =D
I'm surprised the dealer told you not to buy the 06. They should have sold you the 06 and then make you trade it in for the 07

Old 04-28-2006, 11:22 AM
Premier Member

My wife has been waiting for this.. I think she is going to love it.

Attached Thumbnails 2007 G sedan pics-eggmansigred2.jpg  

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2007 G sedan pics