G37 Coupe V36 2008+ Discussion about the G37 Coupe

Anyone taking delivery next week?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-18-2007, 04:16 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone taking delivery next week?

My salesman said my car is in the states and should be at the dealership by August 28.

Old 08-18-2007, 04:19 PM
Yin-Yang and Life
Mine is coming August 21st (officially).

Old 08-18-2007, 04:34 PM
I called my sales manager and he said September since my car is a July production unit...

Old 08-18-2007, 06:29 PM
Originally Posted by Yimbie
Mine is coming August 21st (officially).
I bet you have never been this excited since anything else. Especially you, i have been reading your posts and such and your arguments when backing up the car in these threads lol. Post pics when you get her asap! Do you plan on modding it or what?

Old 08-18-2007, 06:36 PM
Yin-Yang and Life
Originally Posted by frshgcoupe
I bet you have never been this excited since anything else. Especially you, i have been reading your posts and such and your arguments when backing up the car in these threads lol. Post pics when you get her asap! Do you plan on modding it or what?
Yeah I don't think I've ever been so excited about getting something like this before. I must say though that I was really excited about going to Europe this Spring. I think I've been one of the longest "defenders" of the G37 still kicking today.

I do not plan on modding it until I get to college. At that time I think I will do some styling mods to make it look even better, like darkening the tail lights and head lights type of thing.

My friend is really excited that I'm getting this car, but her sister is really jealous because she wants the G37 so badly but she isn't getting a car until early next year, hehe. She told me that she wanted to be one of the very very first people to have a G37 up where I live (high desert area in SoCal).

Old 08-18-2007, 07:29 PM
Can't wait...

Well I'm proud to say that I shelled out the $500 deposit last week and look forward to getting a Black on Black/Journey/Prem/Nav/Technology/Tire package by August 31st. When asked, the dealer did admit that they seem to be coming into the shop a week ahead of schedule, so my fingers are crossed.

This will be my first Infiniti. My '99 black conv saab died on me two weeks ago (three days before my vacation...grrr...) and the cost of repairs is more than the blue book value. Didn't even consider the infiniti until someone at work pointed it out to me. Now I'm in love. Can't wait to get rid of my Ford Focus rental...

Old 08-18-2007, 07:33 PM
nsv
Yeah I don't think I've ever been so excited about getting something like this before. I must say though that I was really excited about going to Europe this Spring. I think I've been one of the longest "defenders" of the G37 still kicking today.

I do not plan on modding it until I get to college. At that time I think I will do some styling mods to make it look even better, like darkening the tail lights and head lights type of thing.

My friend is really excited that I'm getting this car, but her sister is really jealous because she wants the G37 so badly but she isn't getting a car until early next year, hehe. She told me that she wanted to be one of the very very first people to have a G37 up where I live (high desert area in SoCal).
Did you test drive the car yet?

Old 08-18-2007, 07:40 PM
my dealer said it should arive around the 30th of this month.. though i expect it'll be here next week (cross fingers). i spent time this morning cleaning up my trade-in

Old 08-18-2007, 07:46 PM
Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by bostonmerlin
my dealer said it should arive around the 30th of this month.. though i expect it'll be here next week (cross fingers). i spent time this morning cleaning up my trade-in
Nice, spray some new car smell in your trade-in

Old 08-18-2007, 07:49 PM
Originally Posted by nogoodname007
Nice, spray some new car smell in your trade-in
ha.. that stuff smells like a$$

Old 08-18-2007, 07:49 PM
Yin-Yang and Life
Originally Posted by nsv
Did you test drive the car yet?
Nope I haven't test driven the car yet.

Old 08-18-2007, 08:28 PM
Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts
Nope I haven't test driven the car yet.
Its goin to be very exciting, i can't wait til i get to take a spin around the block

Old 08-18-2007, 08:36 PM
Just received word today that my car should be here this week. I can't wait!!!

Old 08-18-2007, 09:19 PM
For those that received word that their cars are arriving this coming week or next (for August delivery), do you know when (i.e., the month) your cars were built?

Old 08-18-2007, 09:22 PM
Yin-Yang and Life
Originally Posted by likwidfuzion
For those that received word that their cars are arriving this coming week or next (for August delivery), do you know when (i.e., the month) your cars were built?
Hmm... I do not know. I'm guessing July but that's just a guess, heh.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Anyone taking delivery next week?