Hawaii Honolulu

AutoSource Sucks

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-07-2006, 01:05 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jdbinspired
^... oh yah you... cant wait too see that badboy... park&ride meet up ahh...

Don't worry.. we can meet up.. The baby is coming home soon.

Old 03-07-2006, 01:09 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
^... rOite On...

Old 03-08-2006, 01:30 AM
Originally Posted by geeezus
yea, that Rema guy is your stereotypical car salesman. don't ever buy anything from that guy. When you meet him, you'll know. But then, there's always more than one side to people so I really shouldn't say much about someone I don't really know.

What I do know is i'm not buyin a car from Autosource...
Actually the guy's name was William w/ the title "manager" on his inkjet-printed business card. I called about the car & he said the car was great, come on down, & even confirmed the price over the phone! Came down in person & he said the car wasn't ready yet, was going for $25k, come back tomorrow. Even tried to claim the $22,995 price was an expired "sale" after I showed him the printed Honolulu Advertiser ad. I know they rely on commissions but this guy's obviously looking to fund his retirement w/ this one car. Only thing that was missing was him wearing a plaid jacket. lol. BTW, as of today, the car hasn't sold yet. It's people like that that taint the selling profession.

Old 03-08-2006, 11:47 PM
Originally Posted by MportPunk
Actually the guy's name was William w/ the title "manager" on his inkjet-printed business card. I called about the car & he said the car was great, come on down, & even confirmed the price over the phone! Came down in person & he said the car wasn't ready yet, was going for $25k, come back tomorrow. Even tried to claim the $22,995 price was an expired "sale" after I showed him the printed Honolulu Advertiser ad. I know they rely on commissions but this guy's obviously looking to fund his retirement w/ this one car. Only thing that was missing was him wearing a plaid jacket. lol. BTW, as of today, the car hasn't sold yet. It's people like that that taint the selling profession.
I have done some business with william. there was a nail in my fairly new tires and could not be repaired after calling several shops on island william claimed he had 235/45/18 Bridgestone Turenza in stock. I repeated the size twice nobody else had the tire on island so I go down to pick up the tire and guess what... He said they didn't have that size he thought I said a different size. Low and behold he did get me the tire 60 dollars cheaper than Infiniti but it took more than 3-5 business days...