Notices
Interior & Exterior Exterior Modifications ; Interior Modifications ; Lighting ; Gauges and More
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Kenstyle Kit By Import Trendz

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-23-2007, 02:21 PM
FGC President
Received 15 Likes on 2 Posts
thanks russ
what to join the support and put it in your sig as well

Old 01-23-2007, 02:30 PM
Overglorified Altima
Received 187 Likes on 128 Posts

Old 01-23-2007, 02:32 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Really depressing cause I want to get Greddy Sides & Kenstyle Rear w/ CF.

Old 01-23-2007, 02:37 PM
Overglorified Altima
Originally Posted by AFitchTLS
Really depressing cause I want to get Greddy Sides & Kenstyle Rear w/ CF.
get it from klumzyee...

well i cant comment on the greddy sides (though i'm sure those are fine...), but...

here are pics of the ks rear with cf center sold by KLUMZYEE

please note: the ks rear was held up by that toolbox because it was late and the bumper was not yet fitted or bolted on.

Last edited by Calvin; 01-23-2007 at 02:40 PM.
Old 01-23-2007, 02:43 PM
VIP
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wow, they are that bed eh.. f***ers! I think im going to order mine from klumyzee, Im trying to call them, but no one answers!

Last edited by FaDz; 01-23-2007 at 02:47 PM.
Old 01-23-2007, 03:04 PM
FGC President
klumzyee gets the same crap
its all import trendz. they are the supplier. my ks rear took about 8 hours of prep work, the sides took 5 and the front is taking like 20. the front has basically been re-fiberglassed cause it was so thin and would crack in the corners. there are so many air pockets under the gel coat that every time the prep it another one comes up and they have to fill it in.

in my opinion, complete crap is made at import trendz. do not buy from them or whoever sells them. they dont want to do anything to help the situation, either.

yeh this thurs or friday im shelling out 2200 for it 550 for the kit insurance covered the rear, and 1650 in prep and paint work. get an authentic its worth the wait!!!!

Last edited by SFLG35; 01-23-2007 at 07:56 PM.
Old 01-23-2007, 03:07 PM
FGC President
god knows where danny is.
i responded to his pm 2 minutres after he sent it to me last tuesday, but have yet to hear from him

Last edited by SFLG35; 01-23-2007 at 07:29 PM.
Old 01-23-2007, 03:17 PM
Overglorified Altima
(serious reply here...)

perhaps klumzyee and greddysetgo get their replica kits from the same manufacturer, but perhaps they use different mold? i don't know how else to explain how my friend's ks rear with cf center has perfect fitment (he put that on hiimself in those pics, and i think he drilled the holes - aka fitted it - now).

is it possible that you got a bad mold? my friend is in no way a professional and yet he got his fiberglass ks rear to go on without any problems. the only reasons i can think of for this is that either you got a bad mold (if greddysetgo and klumzyee do in fact use the same mold) or they both use different molds. how else can you explain my friend's perfect fitting ks rear vs your not-so-perfect rear?

considering you got this kit from greddysetgo, i'm just trying to defend klumzyee since he really isnt involved in your particular situation so it isnt fair to him.

okay, so let's say that greddysetgo and klumzyee get it from the same manufacturer and mold...perhaps klumzyee filters his kits and doesnt allow the poor fitting ones to be sold? i'm just trying to figure out why my friend's ks rear and your ks rear are so different if in fact they are from the same manu/mold. now, if you bought the ks rear straight from klumzyee, i could understand...but i know klumzyee would take care of it...

note: (1) i'm posing serious questions and not flaming you. (2) ive never done business with danny so i cant comment on him and his business but ive met him and hes a nice guy (3) ive done business with eric and he made sure i was happy with my product. i told him i would let him know asap if my skirts didnt fit (i was at the shop when they were fitting them - btw, the shop was VERY impressed with how well the skirts fit that they gave me some money back because they didnt have to do as much work as they though to fit them).

Old 01-23-2007, 03:20 PM
FGC President
i don't know how else to explain how my friend's ks rear with cf center has perfect fitment (he put that on hiimself in those pics, and i think he drilled the holes - aka fitted it - now).

is it possible that you got a bad mold? my friend is in no way a professional and yet he got his fiberglass ks rear to go on without any problems. the only reasons i can think of for this is that either you got a bad mold (if greddysetgo and klumzyee do in fact use the same mold) or they both use different molds. how else can you explain my friend's perfect fitting ks rear vs your not-so-perfect rear?
that is def a possiblity, there could have been a bad run and i just got screwed and got one of those. the rear was in the best shape out of it all. its main problems were the air pocts and the gel coat. fitment was pretty good on it

Last edited by SFLG35; 01-23-2007 at 07:33 PM.
Old 01-23-2007, 03:21 PM
FGC President
considering you got this kit from greddysetgo, i'm just trying to defend klumzyee since he really isnt involved in your particular situation so it isnt fair to him.
yeh im not tryin to bash him im just bashing the supplier, from what i hear klumzyee stands up for his clients and doesnt run and hide when someone has a problem. i choose to go with danny because i talked with him for a while before buying the kit and stuff and i had planned on gettin other stuff from him as well, and he hooked me up with a pretty good price.

Old 01-23-2007, 03:23 PM
FGC President
i was told by greddysetgo that if i had a problem he would take care of it if it didnt fit and all this crap but when it came down to it where is he anyone know??

Old 01-23-2007, 03:24 PM
Overglorified Altima
i see, i see. well, just so it is clear...klumzyee openly says that his replica kits come raw and prep will be needed. i don't know if danny advertises that or not...but eric (klumzyee) does. like i said, i'm sorry for the trouble you've gone through but i just don't think it is fair that you bring eric into this. and again, ive never done business with danny or import trenz so i cant comment on that but perhaps klumzyee has a stricter filtration system and so only the better ones get sold.

Originally Posted by Klumzyee
[*]All pieces will come raw and prep will be needed and may include [Drying, Sanding, Primering, Drilling]. [*]We take full responsibility for damaged products until you receive it. If fitment or factory defects are discovered upon install please return the pack us (we'll cover shipping) so we can address the issue accordingly.

Old 01-23-2007, 03:27 PM
Overglorified Altima
Originally Posted by SFLG35
yeh im not tryin to bash him im just bashing the supplier, from what i hear klumzyee stands up for his clients and doesnt run and hide when someone has a problem. i choose to go with danny because i talked with him for a while before buying the kit and stuff and i had planned on gettin other stuff from him as well, and he hooked me up with a pretty good price.
ah, okay. perhaps i misunderstood you this entire time.

i thought you were bashing both the supplier and klumzyee.

but yeh, klumzyee is legit. he isnt a personal friend of mine and i'm not just sticking up for him b/c of that but because i had a great, easy, hassle free, pleasant (whatever you wanna call it) transaction with him. he made things very simple and easy for me as well as other customers that i know that have bought from him.

Old 01-23-2007, 03:29 PM
FGC President
(1) i'm posing serious questions and not flaming you.
its cool i understand i dont really know the answers either

(2) ive never done business with danny so i cant comment on him and his business but ive met him and hes a nice guy
im sure he is. when i was talking with him before he seemed like a very nice guy and is why i choose him over klumzyee, just cause i haddent really talked with klumzyee, and danny was goin to be hooking me up with other stuff on the wholesale side. this was my first purchase from him and it sucks that it was for my car.

(3) ive done business with eric and he made sure i was happy with my product. i told him i would let him know asap if my skirts didnt fit (i was at the shop when they were fitting them - btw, the shop was VERY impressed with how well the skirts fit that they gave me some money back because they didnt have to do as much work as they though to fit them).
glad yours came out great. the ks mold must be gettin old and crappy. i wish my body shop would give me some money back but they are already loosing money. lol

Old 01-23-2007, 03:31 PM
FGC President
if i had to buy over again i would have gotten an authentic kit cause this one is costing much more then an authentic, or i would get from klumzyee since he advertises the kit the way it should be and helps his customers when there is a problem

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Kenstyle Kit By Import Trendz