Notices
Interior & Exterior Exterior Modifications ; Interior Modifications ; Lighting ; Gauges and More
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Kenstyle Kit By Import Trendz

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-23-2007, 03:33 PM
FGC President
Received 15 Likes on 2 Posts
now if either of them want to make me a happy customer im more then for it. and ill go back and take out my sig and change what i posted but i dont see that happening anytime soon.

Old 01-23-2007, 03:34 PM
Overglorified Altima
Received 187 Likes on 128 Posts
LOL yeh, ive heard that molds get bad after time. but i dont know how much truth there is to that. i'm completely ignorant when it comes to making molds and such.

anyway, thanks for understanding that i'm not trying to flame/attack you but rather trying to get to the bottom of this situation. this could have been a lot uglier if you or i were less mature about this going back and forth.

i hope everything works out for you in the end though!

Old 01-23-2007, 04:19 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Damn Dan, sorry to hear you have been going through all of this. I hope everything ends up ok, even though you are paying a pretty penny to make that happen. I would like to see the finished product. Knowing how much work the bodyshop had to put into it, I would at least know were to go if I need body work.

Old 01-23-2007, 05:05 PM
This is why i was second guessing getting the IMPUL sides bc i dont want the hassle Dan had. I just want to make sure whoever i buy from they will stand behind their product. Im kinda hesitant bc of what i heard from Dan and how Iport Trendz treated him.

Old 01-23-2007, 05:08 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^sorry for the misspellings im doing 10 other things

Old 01-23-2007, 05:56 PM
Overglorified Altima
Originally Posted by WILD121
This is why i was second guessing getting the IMPUL sides bc i dont want the hassle Dan had. I just want to make sure whoever i buy from they will stand behind their product. Im kinda hesitant bc of what i heard from Dan and how Iport Trendz treated him.
i, g thizzle, and yume all have impul side skirts that we bought from klumzyee and all three of us have posted pictures of our fitment...

Old 01-23-2007, 06:26 PM
ON
Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
yup. i'll vouch for Klumzyee. He's a good guy and he'll stand by his stuff.

Old 01-24-2007, 06:22 AM
Originally Posted by HomieG35
Bought AUTHENTIC GReddy front / sides and AUTHENTIC KenStyle rear. Fitment was perfect. Me and my dad bolted it in the garage on a Saturday and took it to paint on Monday. Perfect ever since! Don't buy replica- Support the guys with the ideas...
I'm looking to buy a Greddy front and Kenstyle sides and rear... AUTHENTIC. Can you tell me where you got yours and for how much? I haven't found a place that will spilt the kit and only give me the sides/rear. Thanks!

Old 01-24-2007, 10:42 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
^ Kenstyle (Japan Co) started splitting their kits last year around nov... so you can buy the kenstyle kit one by one if you want.. of course all at once is a better deal... A good deal is the front bumper if you're looking for that alone.. its around $1,000 but you get the carbon fogs with shrouds and authentic kenstyle emblem... PM bulletproof

A few members just purchased Impul Front w/no plate delete and kenstyle rears I've asked them to post a review once they have everything installed so we'll see more on that..

Yume finally fitted the KS rear =P lol..

Thanks to everyone especially aHero standing up for me and I'm sorry for the rough experience SFL and hope everything turns out well =\

Old 01-24-2007, 10:47 AM
FGC President
Received 15 Likes on 2 Posts
thanks klumzyee
sorry if it came across as if i was attacking you as well, that was not my intentions.

hopefully it will, the front should finally be getting finished up today and i will be able to hopefully pick it up tomorrow.

Old 01-24-2007, 12:19 PM
Originally Posted by Klumzyee
^ Kenstyle (Japan Co) started splitting their kits last year around nov... so you can buy the kenstyle kit one by one if you want.. of course all at once is a better deal... A good deal is the front bumper if you're looking for that alone.. its around $1,000 but you get the carbon fogs with shrouds and authentic kenstyle emblem... PM bulletproof

A few members just purchased Impul Front w/no plate delete and kenstyle rears I've asked them to post a review once they have everything installed so we'll see more on that..

Thanks to everyone especially aHero standing up for me and I'm sorry for the rough experience SFL and hope everything turns out well =\
Didin't know that thanks! do you know a place i can get the kit from at a good deal and in max 1 week 1/2?

Old 01-24-2007, 02:04 PM
Received 28 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by Klumzyee

^ I know who I'm going to if I ever do any more exterior mods.

Old 01-24-2007, 02:29 PM
Overglorified Altima
Originally Posted by 98intrigue
^ I know who I'm going to if I ever do any more exterior mods.
wise decision

Old 01-24-2007, 04:12 PM
Originally Posted by HomieG35
DO NOT LISTEN TO ANYONE ELSE THAT TELLS YOU YOU CANNOT GET THE KS KIT SPLIT UP!!!

Contact Jimmy at D3-Motorsports; http://www.d3-motorsport.com/info.html I've spent alot of money with these guys and they'll do whatever it takes to get you your rare parts from the Far East!
Durring the hype of the Kenstyle kit I was the 5th in the US to get it [just the rear] and he got it to me, from Japan, in less then a month and a half!
Thanks alot Homie! i'll do that right now! I'll let you know what happened!
Thanks again!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Kenstyle Kit By Import Trendz