Notices
Interior & Exterior Exterior Modifications ; Interior Modifications ; Lighting ; Gauges and More
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Veilside Side Under Wings

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-12-2005, 02:03 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Veilside Side Under Wings

Does anyone have the Veilside side under wings on their G. If so, does your car have the aero splash guards? Can you provide pictures of the side and rear of the car. I'm in the process of ordering my 2005 coupe but I'm not sure if I should or should NOT get the aero splash guards package. Can anyone help me?

Old 01-12-2005, 02:22 PM
The veilside under wings mounts on the side rocker panels. If you get the oem splash guards you will need to remove it just to install the Veilside. Also the oem rear splash guards mounts on the side of rear bumpers, not on the side rocker panels. So no need to order it, if your just going to replace it.

http://www.bulletproofautomotive.com...il.php?ID=1271

Old 01-12-2005, 05:05 PM
Thanks GXCLUSIV!!! Does anyone out there have any pictures of their G with the Veilside side under wings???? If so, please post!!

Old 01-12-2005, 05:51 PM
Meatshake Enterprise
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
^ look for the post about veilside lip. i posted pics there. however, it's on a black coupe.

Old 01-13-2005, 08:51 AM
sen jen: The car looks hot! sen jen and GXCLUSIV, maybe I was not clear in what I was trying to convey. On the side of the car where you install the side under wings, there is an option from the dealer, where you can get a type of painted on guard. Its painted the same color as the car and it is not removable. I'm sorry, I did'nt mean splash guards that you can actually buy and install, not those! The PAINTED ON guards that are on the car already. For example, go to: Wheels, Brakes, Tires, Suspension>>BS, DG & DP Coupe & Sedan Custom Wheel Pics>>post # 10. On that silver G right behind the front wheel, towards the bottom, there is a type of painted on splash guard on the car. It's even on the back of the bumper behind the rear wheel. My Ultimate question is, will the side under wings fit over that painted on splash guard thats in the front. Please reply!! Thanks guys!

Old 01-13-2005, 09:39 AM
G-Squad DJ =)
Originally Posted by The Rza
sen jen: The car looks hot! sen jen and GXCLUSIV, maybe I was not clear in what I was trying to convey. On the side of the car where you install the side under wings, there is an option from the dealer, where you can get a type of painted on guard. Its painted the same color as the car and it is not removable. I'm sorry, I did'nt mean splash guards that you can actually buy and install, not those! The PAINTED ON guards that are on the car already. For example, go to: Wheels, Brakes, Tires, Suspension>>BS, DG & DP Coupe & Sedan Custom Wheel Pics>>post # 10. On that silver G right behind the front wheel, towards the bottom, there is a type of painted on splash guard on the car. It's even on the back of the bumper behind the rear wheel. My Ultimate question is, will the side under wings fit over that painted on splash guard thats in the front. Please reply!! Thanks guys!
wat u are refferring to in that pic ARE the dealer offered splash guards....they are removeable...believe they are screwed on with 1-2 screws and possibly some 3M doublesided tape...i have htem on my G never really looked into removing them...but yea they are offered from the dealer they are called "splash guards" lol but dont really guard against splashs lol
but IMO i think they look pretty cool..(not because i have them or anything lol )

Old 01-13-2005, 02:38 PM
Meatshake Enterprise
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by The Rza
yes, those are the splash guards. if you get the veilside side pieces, you'll remove them. they're painted the same color as the car from the manufacturer (OEM part). however, if you only get the Veilside sides and no rear lip, then you can leave the splash guard that is located behind the rear wheel on the rear bumper. not sure how that will flow/look with the aggressive veilside!

Old 01-13-2005, 03:28 PM
Excellent!! Thanks DJNOOCH, thanks sen jen!!!