NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

AUG 14TH G35 Meet General Discussions

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-12-2004, 02:55 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: AUG 14TH G35 NY,NJ,CT,PA MEET DETAILS

<font color=red>For everybody that is asking "what do we do at our meets" Here is a picture of what we dont do..... yet.....</font color=red>

<font color=green>04 G35C DG AT
Prem Aero Perf RSG CC
2004 Pathfinder for the family
</font color=green>

Old 07-12-2004, 02:57 PM

I'm brining the cones!!

'04 Ivory Pearl G35 coupe 6MT Fully Loaded /w Navigation
Brooklyn, NY

Old 07-12-2004, 04:09 PM
G SQUAD

NVMYG35, I guess that person was the true NYC G35....yeah right!!

Nah my coupe is Red....but I'm thinking about painting it some silver variant and taking all my chome off....so I can look like everyone else....LOL
YEAH RIGHT!.....

Very few females are car enthusiasts.....whats your story?....
just one of those few?....

Lexus for my luxury and G35 Coupe for my speed. I must say...Life is not always a B!TCH.....click this Link ->
<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small"><EM>Edited by NYCG35 on 07/12/04 01:10 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

Old 07-12-2004, 04:18 PM

"non of my girl friends really appreciate cars the way i do-- especially my car, they think im obsessed = )" ---I get the same exact thing all the time. They say its all I talk about, but hey, wut else good is there to talk about

Old 07-12-2004, 04:28 PM
G SQUAD

i guess just one of the few-- = ) ive liked cars since i can remember--- this is my second car, my first car was a lex gs 300-- i loved it and all but nothing compared to how i feel about the g-- hehe-- i guess its love at first sight

Old 07-12-2004, 04:40 PM
G SQUAD

awww-- well i agree with you, what else is there really to talk about??? lol they just dont know a great thing even if it hit them in their face--I'm into a whole lot of other fun things -- but nothing makes me smile like the G

Old 07-12-2004, 05:01 PM

Hey this goes out to everyone, including me, bring some females with you, i enjoy going to meets and stuff but all the time is a sausage fest, im just saying , But everyone is kool to chill with but we need something more sexy to stare at then our G"s ya feel me lol. A car load of females in a G is very sexy

Old 07-12-2004, 05:44 PM

Count us in, any crew from the Queens area that we can go together with? Thanks.

Old 07-12-2004, 06:05 PM
G SQUAD

UNlimited, You must be new....."Is there any crew from Queens?"................LOL...
Hmm ONLY about 18 G35's for you to roll to Jersey with!!!
and that # will grow

And my Question to you Unlimited is : you said "count us in"
Who is "us"??...is there more than one of you...and if so give me a count of how many DEFINATES so I can add them??as of now I put you on the list

**Das what we do mang!**.......the The whole NY G-Squad will be meeting in Queens plus some new members to make the drive out to NJ

click the LINK in my signature and check the FIRST TWO POSTS for details, DATE, TIME, FOOD ASSIGNMENTS!

Fellas , Ya gotta stop beggin fa chicks....its gettin kinda desperate now....its only one day....and thats how these car meets are man..Trust me!.....Women just aint interested like that...GET over it!..........This is not Nopi, SEMA or Dub magazine....
but if its that much of an issue what we'll do propose next time is....instead of food it'll be "bring a female with you" so for every G that shows at least 1 female there per G35...
NVMYG35 you can bring a guy that day...LMAO

Let it go....LOL.jeeeese

Lexus for my luxury and G35 Coupe for my speed. I must say...Life is not always a B!TCH.....click this Link ->

Old 07-12-2004, 06:24 PM
G-Squad DJ =)

man whoa...whoa lol...thats all i can say...we are sadly desperate for women lol...watever happened to "picking up chicks in a nice car" lol damn it! come on men! stand ur ground! let the women flock to u and ur G!...
when all else fails (as it seems it has lol) beg! and if begging dont work...i got a few friends that have a lot of phone numbers for "massage" parlors if u know wat i mean...lol

wow the Queens G-Line caravan is HUGE i cant wait for that ride...its gonna be soooo fun!

btw everyone, i got my replica impul delivered today! gonna try to get it installed by the weekend! wahoo!

Old 07-12-2004, 06:28 PM
G SQUAD

heheh i agree-- im a chick and when i see a g full at guy and another g full of chicks i think the car full of chicks looks sexier-- im strictly dickly-- dont get the wrong idea-- just saying i agree with u

Old 07-12-2004, 06:31 PM
G SQUAD

where from qnz are u located??

Old 07-12-2004, 06:34 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Count me in as well.

If i can get my brakes done by then ... i will be there.

2003 G35C -soon to be moded-
2001 BB6 -moded-

TRACK TIME ... THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE!

Old 07-12-2004, 07:24 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Geese, what's this meet coming down to, dail-a-date?? Get a grip, get a life, get another G. I'm sure as heck not turning my back on any of u dudes on the 14th. [img]/w3timages/icons/cool.gif[/img] and I thought '72 wuz wrapped tight.

Is this still gonna be a G meet on the 14th or did I miss something? Maybe we can have a dawg and poney show while we r @ it. [img]/w3timages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Any noobees that hopped into the middle of the this thread please go all the way back to page one of the thread so you can see what we are doing.

As some of you peeps know, Mista Blitzjb was a busy camper this past sunday spending some quality time with his DG and putting through it's paces not just making it look pretty. This is no bs, we have the undercover pics and vids to prove it.
Take a look see.

If u don't have broaddband for the vid, fahgettaboutit

Hey Gspot, just get back from testin you last mod or did it take this long for the roadside assistance to pick u up. Glad u r makin it dude. Look @ what u started at SM !! Now there are peeps that are hot for a DIY @ PIP.
I should warn u all what V's last mod came down to

Old 07-12-2004, 07:25 PM

Hey Vance,

Don't be draggin us Strong Island boys into your "QUEENS" Crew!!! I think Strong Island is representing better than any other area, from what I can see. Maybe I need glasses, but we roll strong out here!!! Not that you "Queenies" don't as well, but ya know!!! LOL Considering the city hold about half of the NY population, ya gotta give us suburbanites our props!

2003 6MT Black Coupe, Premium Pkg. w/ Aero
20% tint all around, Aluminum Pedals

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: AUG 14TH G35 Meet General Discussions