NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

AUG 14TH G35 Meet General Discussions

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-09-2004 | 02:19 PM
|
G SQUAD
Re: AUG 14TH G35 NY,NJ,CT,PA MEET DETAILS

Ya know I take a look at the Attendees List and JOEL's QUESTION STarts Ringing in my ears
"WHY ARE WE DOING THIS IN JERSEY AGAIN?"

OH YEAH i REMEMBER, Change of Scenery, to spread the meet out, to centralize for other states, and get different attendees...........hmmm oh yeah

I mean the "night is young" so I still have faith...

but first impressions are lasting ones....
Come on people!!! I know all the G35's didnt just get sold in NY...or maybe they did...LOL

Lexus for my luxury and G35 Coupe for my speed. I must say...Life is not always a B!TCH.....click this Link ->

Old 07-09-2004 | 02:19 PM

hey Vance, what can i bring bro..?

EDITED BY NYC G35:
BRING some COLD CUTS, HAM and Turkey...for those that may want a sandwhich....

OBJECTS IN MIRROR WILL GET SMALLER VERY QUICKLY.<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small"><EM>Edited by NYCG35 on 07/09/04 11:23 AM.</EM></FONT></P>

Old 07-09-2004 | 02:34 PM
|
G SQUAD

Hey ER UH JERSEY GUYS!!!...UMM dont think NY is just gonna show up and shower you with FOOD....YOU BETTER START POSTIN....YOU KNOW WE ARE RUDE...We'll grab the CT and PA Peeps , Swing a BIG U-turn and head back to Cunningham park in Queens and leave you guys there with AFROPUFF eating Mustard and Ketchup, while we feast back in the Empire State

LMAO!!!.........for real post ya food assignments guys or ask me and I'll give you one....

but if Aug 14 comes and NY G-line hears me YELL "U-TURN" you know what that means.....LOL......Food will be drivin away at 280HP....... gone! (j/k)....LOL

Lexus for my luxury and G35 Coupe for my speed. I must say...Life is not always a B!TCH.....click this Link -&gt;

Old 07-09-2004 | 03:18 PM
Banned

<font color=red>Again?</font color=red>

<font color=green>Why are we going to Jersey? - there is plenty of scenery in New York...</font color=green>

Even the NY Jets will be back at home soon! Cant wait to tailgate on 12th Ave.

<font color=green>04 G35C DG AT
Prem Aero Perf RSG CC
2004 Pathfinder for the family
</font color=green>

Old 07-09-2004 | 03:39 PM
G (enie) FUNK ERA

Vance,

Should I get my magic tool box as well? maybe we'll have multiple pc/tubes installations to take care of...LOL [img]/w3timages/icons/wink.gif[/img]

My G-enie

Old 07-09-2004 | 04:00 PM

i take this car everywhere...around the island, brooklyn, queens, manhattan and it deff shows. I have 2 dents on the passenger door and a 1inch scrap on the rear quater panel on the drivers side that my bro`s fiance did as she was getting out of his hummer(that MAJORLY pissed me off). Theres one more thing, lol i know its alot already, but this one wasnt my fault. My father wanted to drive my car and forgot that its so low and that i got rims and he scartched up the front driver side rim...but its not really noticeable untill your very close to the rim to do the "chrome shadow" color of rim. I want to fix all of this, but $$$ is a b* to get, esp when im saving for my next car.

but in regards to the meet, as of now ill be there, but ill only know for sure a week before. You can put me on the list for hte people coming from the island if youd like now, or just wait later for my confirmation
thanks

Old 07-09-2004 | 04:03 PM
G-Squad DJ =)

lettuce? really? lol...okie dokie u guys got it!...
now i know we are all "driving" but lets say we get to the spot at 12 and stay till 6...i guess there would be no harm in having a beer at or around 12ish no? let me know i would bring some beer if u guys want....
im just throwing out some ideas cuz u fellas really have everything covered on that list of food/beverages...
any other goodies or stuff i can bring i feel bad to only bring cheese and lettuce lol

let me know!

Old 07-09-2004 | 04:17 PM
Banned

<font color=red>
DJ - we dont do Beer at car meets....[img]/w3timages/icons/smile.gif[/img]

You can bring more than lettuce - like my 80's mix CD.[img]/w3timages/icons/cool.gif[/img]

We need some duplicates as not everyone always shows up.... We dont want Neil to have to make another Ice run.[img]/w3timages/icons/frown.gif[/img]

and....... Who is bringing the remote control car? Neil?</font color=red>[img]/w3timages/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Prem Aero Perf RSG CC
</font color=green>

Old 07-09-2004 | 04:42 PM
G-Squad DJ =)

Blitz - no problemmo w/ the beer just tryin to throw some ideas out there...maybe ill bring some suasage we can throw on the grill...i dunno ill figure something out - ill bring the cheese lettuce and some chips and watever else i can think of...
one of my friends may be joinin us so ill make him bring someting =) lol

ok i am officially excited...!

Old 07-09-2004 | 04:50 PM
NY G-Squad G Race Driver

LOL yea Noochie, get excited its pretty fun!!!!!! Vance what would you liek for ya Bday?!?!?!? A big ol' 40?? Oh I forgot no beer, dam!! Maybe umm a turbo kit? RITE ahahah....

Martin
2003.5 BS G35
Nismo Aero/Sport Package
Injen CAI
B+G Springs
ADR M-Classic 19's..

Old 07-09-2004 | 05:53 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Staff Alumni

DJ
Ahhh Sauseege, adding to the Italian Menu.... that werks !!

Blitz
I'm turning the TB into a remote car to fend off others of likewise, does size matter? Hope to have the parts in time. What r u dewin posting, you should be getting your rest for sunday. Extra wax on the car, it'll cut your times down. No sex till after sunday also, you can not afford the two hours of begging. [img]/w3timages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

gwhite35
Wow, your poor G, u got a laundry list of it wasn't my faults. I know I mentioned that we had some peeps here that performed miracles with photo shop, they are good, but I don't know about that good. It maybe beyond photo shop dude.

Old 07-09-2004 | 06:02 PM
|
G SQUAD

Yeah Nooch like Blitz said...we dont do the beer at our meets...but thanks for the Input....You can bring some ICE if you'd like...that has been an issue 2 times already from the damn NO SHOWS!

Blitz....... stop whining....we'll be back on the Island soon enough....and last time you coulda walked to the meet and left the car home....we were so close to you...LOL

Gwhite...with the drama you got right now , come back with a definate then I'll put you on the list cause right now you sound a bit "NO-Show-ee"

SPEED, yeah man bring it....cause it looks like these meets are also turnin into Free POP/Z install sites

MARTY MAR, you are trash talkin hmmm you must be gettin sumthin serious...cause you know a coupe can spank ya STOCK....and you moddin while a coupe is moddin...Its all about whose moddin betta?....For my B-day I'd like to see you and GTR (SAFTLY) face off....
Then I'll spank you both with this ATI.....LMAO...I WISH!!!!!!!
BTW: I got a minute before I hit 40...LOL

FOOD HAS BEEN UPDATED

Lexus for my luxury and G35 Coupe for my speed. I must say...Life is not always a B!TCH.....click this Link ->
<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small"><EM>Edited by NYCG35 on 07/09/04 03:10 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

Old 07-09-2004 | 06:07 PM

Hey marty wanna run my coupe with your 4 door, my car has mods so we can set something up since you claim your car is going to be out on the highway, lololol we can set something up on the 14th im down, ight see you there

GTR, I deleted your post earlier in all caps...there was an echo in here....LOL

NYC G35

<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small"><EM>Edited by NYCG35 on 07/09/04 03:11 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

Old 07-09-2004 | 06:44 PM

40?! Your an old fart.. did you know that?! Muahah =P

'04 Ivory Pearl G35 coupe 6MT Fully Loaded /w Navigation
Brooklyn, NY

Old 07-09-2004 | 09:20 PM
Banned

Vance - you are more than double Marty's age!.... ahh - I feel young again..

Prem Aero Perf RSG CC
</font color=green>

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: AUG 14TH G35 Meet General Discussions