NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

AUG 14TH G35 Meet General Discussions

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-08-2004, 02:02 PM
G SQUAD
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: PA. Peeps

OK ...WOW you know I left here for one night and there are 25 NEW POSTS!........

Now I'm Lazy and a BUm?!?!......LOL.....
OK Now to address the masses:

NOOCH: Glad to see you are in.... you have been added

NYMYG35 - Welcome and glad to see you join....If you show You will be crowned the First Lady of the NYC/LI G Squad...lol

ABSOLUTFZ - Kill the MAYBE STUFF...LOL...we got you as a maybe!

LUCIDAZN - We have the G-line From Queens organzied already from prior meets just an FYI....and its on the link site...Looks like you guys can do a BK G-Line....but you may wanna link with the Queens G-line...just because the Queens G-Line gets big.cause it links with the LI G-line..and there is nothing hotter than 14 G35's rollin together.....But if you guys wanna do a measly 3 G's ...LOL its up to you...
AND dont sweat the comments....Next time I'll just Ban you for a couple of days, (j/k) LOL...just to teach you an online lesson...LOL

BLITZ - thanks for the BBQ!.....!

AFROPUFF - From the way it looks....you want to defect totally from the Squad (trash talkin NY)....we can grant your wishes and keep you in NJ...LOL....Besides from the looks of this....NY will be taking over PIP that day....I mean maybe the "hijack" move was forceful....But hey NOW WE GOT A MEET!.......THIS IS HOW YOU DO IT!

ILL G - I'm not drunk, Rolls have no idea what Meat are in them..but I meant sandwhich rolls....I thought you'd get that being that I posted the BBQ was maybe status....but not its a definate.......so Hamburger rolls and sandwhich rolls...thanks Marty Mar!!

PEOPLE PLEASE SEE THE FIRST 2 POSTS FOR ALL INFO FOR FOOD AND WHAT TO BRING....JUST PICK FROM THE LIST OF WHATS NEEDED AND POST WHAT YOU WILL BRING....WHAT OTHER PEOPLE ARE BRINGING IS NEXT TO THEIR NAMES....SO EVERYONE IS ORGANIZED

Lexus for my luxury and G35 Coupe for my speed. I must say...Life is not always a B!TCH<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small"><EM>Edited by NYCG35 on 07/08/04 11:25 AM.</EM></FONT></P>

Old 07-08-2004, 02:05 PM
Supa Dupa Moderator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey... for those of you that also post on FreshAlloy... change your signature to promote this meet. This way they won't toss all the posts about this event into the never read "gatherings" forum.

You can copy and paste mine:

[color:"red"](b]NJ/NY/CT/PA G35 MEET! 8/14![/b][/color] (b](url=http://4phun.net]Details[/url][/b]

Just replace the ( with [

---------------------------------
http://www.anythingbox.net

Old 07-08-2004, 02:21 PM
G SQUAD

LIST HAS BEEN UPDATED

WE still need :

Turkey Burgers
Hamburgers
Hot Dogs
MORE ICE
CHIPS
COLD CUTS
LETTUCE

pick and post people ...thanks!!!..........I love these meets!

Lexus for my luxury and G35 Coupe for my speed. I must say...Life is not always a B!TCH

Old 07-08-2004, 02:22 PM
G-Squad DJ =)

afr0puff two things:
one - about the clearance lights - not sure yet what lights im going to choose but i WILL NOT take them out of the package - i am going to look thru the thread "LIGHTS - THE FINAL ANSWER" posted here somewhere (i got it bookmarked at home) and i will pick the combo i wanna go with...probably will be PIAA's - i wanna make it look as closely possible to the headlights - and ill buy a second set for the clear corners too...

second - the whole thing about the mp3 idea is pretty good...
IF anyone is interested u can send me like lets say 1-3 of ur favorite .mp3's and i'd gladly put them on a cd - if i really get bored i can label them and stuff and make an OFFICIAL PALLISADES G MEET CD lol - its just an idea...

as for the sound system...i have PLENTY of sound systems...but the problem is this...the coupe is small! lol so i doubt any of my speakers will fit in the car comfortably without jammin up my leather lol...ill think about some ideas for that - if anyone else has an idea let us kno!

umm i think thats it for now...im sure ill post more later!

Old 07-08-2004, 02:34 PM
G SQUAD

NOOCH - I dont think Sound systems will BE a problem....LOL...I know between My car and AFRO's car....
systems will be more than OK....OPEN DOORS AND Trunk....and we are ok....matter of fact the Stock Bose is loud enough for sounds...

JUST A REMINDER.to everyone...BRING A $5.00 ENTRANCE FEE FOR PARK......

Oh stop grumbling its only 5 bucks.......LOL

Lexus for my luxury and G35 Coupe for my speed. I must say...Life is not always a B!TCH<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small"><EM>Edited by NYCG35 on 07/08/04 11:35 AM.</EM></FONT></P>

Old 07-08-2004, 02:43 PM

August 14th
Palasades Mall/Park
time? from ? to ?
can someone fill me in on these details.......

Old 07-08-2004, 02:45 PM

ill be in florida wont be there..

Old 07-08-2004, 02:51 PM
G SQUAD

Geethree....man U gotta follow directions.......LOL......

ALL INFO AND UPDATES ARE ON THE FIRST 2 POSTS....
THERE IS ALSO A LINK TO A SEPARATE SITE O_NO HAS PUT TOGETHER TO CENTRALIZE INFO

I know the thread is gettin long...but ya gotta read man...LOL

Lexus for my luxury and G35 Coupe for my speed. I must say...Life is not always a B!TCH

Old 07-08-2004, 02:56 PM
G-Squad DJ =)

that last post "you gotta read man" caused me to start singing the reading rainbow theme:
"just take a look - its in a book - the reading rainbowwww"
lol yea ill stop now...
as for the system thingy - NICE! i cant wait to check out some of ur set ups i sooo wanna get a system...damn ive had the car less then a month and i have a list a mile long of $h!T i need to do...
and i cant wait to see those rims...

btw is it ok if i bring a friend or two? non G owners BUT G enthusiasts - one may actually be a Z owner soon but maybe not soon enough for the meet....

Old 07-08-2004, 03:14 PM
Supa Dupa Moderator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Actually, I was thinking more along the lines of a portable audio setup, so we don't have to kill the battery on our cars.

---------------------------------
http://www.anythingbox.net

Old 07-08-2004, 03:18 PM
G-Squad DJ =)

yea thats what i was thinkin when u asked about the audio set up...we shall see

Old 07-08-2004, 03:41 PM

Hey am i the only guy coming from westchester county, neone else out there hit me back ight peace

Old 07-08-2004, 03:53 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

GTR35

Sorry to say, but your like a 'tweener. Inbetween here and inbetween there. Depending where u r @ in westchester, maybe hook up with Speedoholic and make the run down. Just a suggestion dude.

Old 07-08-2004, 05:06 PM

NYCG35 - "dont sweat the comments....Next time I'll just Ban you for a couple of days" BIG MEAN BULLY WITH MODERATOR POWERS!! RAWR!! =PPP

DJNOOCH - Sing the song for us on the way up to Palisades park!! I think that is sexy... a guy driving the G that sings the Reading Rainbow theme... My hero...

AFROPUFF - I'm sure if we can't find a portable set up, we can run some cars to play the music. If a car dies out, I'm sure we can jump the car for them... or just leave that person behind when we leave muahahah...

'04 Ivory Pearl G35 coupe 6MT Fully Loaded /w Navigation
Brooklyn, NY

Old 07-08-2004, 05:17 PM
G SQUAD

LOL@ Bully...LOL

Nah if I was a Bully I woulda banned Greg (Balzac72) for a couple of days....LOL....he's the smart-A$$ in the Squad...but he's down with us ...so I cant do that....LOL

(and I'm sure once he sees this he'll have some smart-a$$ comeback...LOL)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: AUG 14TH G35 Meet General Discussions