NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

AUG 14TH G35 Meet General Discussions

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-07-2004 | 12:39 PM
NY G-Squad G Race Driver
Re: AUG 14TH G35 NY,NJ,CT,PA MEET DETAILS

Afro I still owe you 3 or 4$ rite? =) LOL A hot formation would be nose to nose G diagonally like W's! We'll see, cant wait. Rite now goin to put some stuff'z in my car, its a secret

Martin
2003.5 BS G35
Nismo Aero/Sport Package
Injen CAI
B+G Springs
ADR M-Classic 19's..

Old 07-07-2004 | 12:43 PM
NY G-Squad G Race Driver

Well i guess i'll bring the utensils again (cups,plates,forks,knives,spoons you get the picture) If you guys need some rolls or whateva ill bring them with some good turkey burgers for vance ?? Put me down for whateva I mentioned MARTONnneeee

Martin
2003.5 BS G35
Nismo Aero/Sport Package
Injen CAI
B+G Springs
ADR M-Classic 19's..

Old 07-07-2004 | 01:45 PM
G-Squad DJ =)

damn foiled again...well i guess i can understand why no bklyn caravan...ur all scared to come to BK..i get it i get it lol...na its understandable...if anything maybe ill get together a caravan from BKLYN to Cunnigham...well watever no plans yet ill post tonite a def. yes or no!

Old 07-07-2004 | 05:19 PM
|
G SQUAD

Nooch, "I aint neva Scared".....used to hang on Eastern Pkwy ...back when............
But it seems the BK G-Line would consist of you and you and you..........LOL and its totally the opposite direction...LOL

But Get ya A$$ in this meet before you crack jokes....we are waitin for ya...

ILLG (Martin) , Someone else is already bringin utensils....check the list .....I dont know if we are havin a BBQ brought....no one has stepped up with one...and Joel (Blitz) is a maybe right now, he had the gas grill last time

Bring come Rolls though ILL G, I'll put you down for that.

LIST HAS BEEN UPDATED, PLEASE REFER TO THE FOOD ASSIGNMENTS FELLAS

Lexus for my luxury and G35 Coupe for my speed. I must say...Life is not always a B!TCH

Old 07-07-2004 | 06:02 PM

"W" formation? Geez Martin, you can think of sumtin better than that! How about a G formation? Someone can climb up the bridge to take that shot!
I would still love some in-action cruise shots!!! We need to kinda get everyone on the same page, take over the highway (all lanes) and have 1 lead car with a moonroof/stunt photographer snap a nice tight shot with everyone in it!!
That would be hot!

Neil - Were there enough cannolis last meet? If I am going to bring them again, I gotta make sure everyone has a taste or 3!!!

2003 6MT Black Coupe, Premium Pkg. w/ Aero
20% tint all around, Aluminum Pedals

Old 07-07-2004 | 06:30 PM
G-Squad DJ =)

lol! point well taken!
i was telling Neil in some PM's that maybe ill have some MODs we can install or something that day...i am 95% yes!

by the time we all go to sleep tonite i will have the 100% answer posted...wahooooo!

Old 07-07-2004 | 07:09 PM
G SQUAD
Re: PA. Peeps

hey o-no, not sure if you remember me-- but you stopped me on the road on the 4th of july to tell me about the meets you have--- just wanted to say hiii-- considering anyone who has a g35 is defintely not a stranger ; )

Old 07-07-2004 | 07:44 PM

hmmm.. not much response from NJ huh?.. well.. ill probably be down.. it is a little early to tell though... my friggin car parts aren't in yet.. =(... but you can count me in for now..

Old 07-07-2004 | 10:01 PM
Supa Dupa Moderator
Staff Alumni

See... us NJ people like to take our sweet time with stuff like this. I think vance bullied himself into the shore meet thread like a typical New Yorker. No wonder there is such bad blood between jersey and new york. Statue of Liberty is ours suckas!!! Bout damn time you took her off your license plates! HAHA!

---------------------------------
http://www.anythingbox.net

Old 07-07-2004 | 10:07 PM
NY G-Squad G Race Driver

LOL Afro .... Vance are you drunk? "Bring come Rolls though ILL G" lol! I was wondering why no 1 was bringing hamburgers, hot dogs, chicken or anything, I wa slike are they BBQ'n? All I saw was deserts, drinks ad utensils lol. Drew yea maybe i'll get to see 1 pic of my sedan this time Nobody pays attention to the sedans, ahh you bum's =) This time lets see if you guys can keep up witht he newly modded sedan lolol, damm I need a 6speed! Martin

Martin
2003.5 BS G35
Nismo Aero/Sport Package
Injen CAI
B+G Springs
ADR M-Classic 19's..

Old 07-07-2004 | 10:38 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Staff Alumni

NvmyG35

Well I'm glad you found your way here but I seem to be dancing in the dark with your post. On the 4th I happened to run into 3 G's, like I was prowling for G's that day, of which one was our own Crooklyn who was bbqing in Queens. The two others were up at the north end of Frannylew of which one was a dude in his newly acquirred m/t ride and the other was two Y/L's in a nice clean coupe with a S2000 behind us banging on his tweeter.

Now we can play 20 questions or to save sum time u can come clean and lemme know r u the dude or the dudette. [img]/w3timages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Either way welcome to the board here and do u plan on rolling with us on the 14th ? Seein more and more coupes in the neighborhood lately.

Old 07-07-2004 | 11:03 PM

Brooklyn here... I'm down!! I'll bring soda, juices, ice and one cooler.. How does that sound? I can't wait... so does that make 3 outta Brooklyn? We should either have a G-line or we can meet up in Queens to form a bigger one. It's not too out of the way to go up to Queens, you can consider it +10 miles. It's kinda on the way.

'04 Ivory Pearl G35 coupe 6MT Fully Loaded /w Navigation
Brooklyn, NY

Old 07-07-2004 | 11:19 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Staff Alumni

Diesel
U made my day bringing the canolies to PIP. U were right on the money with the amount dude. Let's keep your Italian Delights secret this time, more to go around. [img]/w3timages/icons/cool.gif[/img]

iLLG35
The grill issue should be resolved within the next two weeks. It'll probably come down to gas or charcol. There are a few grill setups at the park but it depends which park within the park we will be at. An earlybird possee maybe needed.

'Puff
U healin or wheelin to Palisades. This is right in your backyard. Are your tunes broken in yet?

DJ
Looks like u got a G-Line forming in Brooklyn.

lucidazn
All that in the back of your G or r u coming in an FX [img]/w3timages/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Are we dewin any DIY's for the day?

Old 07-08-2004 | 12:08 AM

The G is bigger than you think!! Folding down rear seats ^_~

Plus I have a knack at stuffing the trunk.. works everytime in my Max when I come home from school with 4 other people.... Trunk = 3000 lbs. You can think if it as spacial engineering. Muahaha =D

'04 Ivory Pearl G35 coupe 6MT Fully Loaded /w Navigation
Brooklyn, NY

Old 07-08-2004 | 01:27 AM
NY G-Squad G Race Driver

Vance lol, you put me down for what kinda rolls?? hahah I wasnt clear on that. If we r BBQ'n ill bring the turkey burgers again and umm i guess the hot dog and hamburger or whatever rolls!! Where are the LI guys meeting up in Queens or BK for the ride there? Still have a while to decide.

Martin
2003.5 BS G35
Nismo Aero/Sport Package
Injen CAI
B+G Springs
ADR M-Classic 19's..

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: AUG 14TH G35 Meet General Discussions