NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

AUG 14TH G35 Meet General Discussions

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-08-2004, 09:20 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: AUG 14TH G35 NY,NJ,CT,PA MEET DETAILS

I'll bring my complete tool set that I bought from Walmart.. It has everything.. don't let Walmart fool ya.. just minus the torque wrench. ^_^

'04 Ivory Pearl G35 coupe 6MT Fully Loaded /w Navigation
Brooklyn, NY

Old 07-08-2004, 09:25 PM
G SQUAD
Re: PA. Peeps

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

Nah if I was a Bully I woulda banned Greg (Balzac72) for a couple of days....LOL....he's the smart-A$$ in the Squad...but he's down with us ...so I cant do that....LOL

<hr></blockquote>

I think Diesel is onto something. [img]/w3timages/icons/wink.gif[/img] The fear I strike into your heart prevents you from banning me. Plus, I can put a hit on you and your car with the NYPD in atleast 2 dozen precincts. It seems that when you defend them, they appreciate it and return the favor! (Just ask that b***h that hit my car a year ago and told me to [censored] off. She had 3 tickets on her windshield when she got back!!)

But anyway, I don't need to say anything smart assed. Its presumed. So to avoid all future presumptions of my smart assed comments, just presume I've made them, act shocked, call me a smart *** at random and I'll smile like I usually do when I make a smart assed comment and we'll wait a couple of minutes to do it again. It not only saves my breath and whitty humor, but it saves you the strain on your ears.

Oh yeah, I get home to 19 frikkin emails from you guys! DAAAAAAAAMN!

03.5 6spd DG/G aero pk/kit
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and
emotional maturity." - Sigmond Freud<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small"><EM>Edited by nycg35 on 07/09/04 12:18 AM.</EM></FONT></P>

Old 07-08-2004, 10:40 PM

yo guys, i really wanna come to this meet but my front bumper is preety [censored] up...i dont want to talk about it due to insurance issues, but basicaly it was dented severly and me and my boys tried popping it out...so i got a heat gun, lifted the car and we popped it out...but as popped, a slit happened in the bottom center of it...now its getting worse day by day....to make a long story short...i need a new ivory pearl front bumper(and rear bumper if i can get a deal)....if anyone here replaced thiers with a custom one and needs to offload thiers or i buy one b4 aug 14, ill be there

once again, ANYONE with a ivoy pearl front bumper(and rear if i can get a deal)

Old 07-08-2004, 10:46 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: PA. Peeps

Oh '72

Your deep sensitivety and subtleness was missed today. [img]/w3timages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] The bd was not the same.

17 emails...ummm 16 were from me. While u r hitting the emails, pleeze reply about WP and where we are at or not at with it. Also how 'bout a G-line for the L.I. boyz for the 14th . If not u then maybe JB or someone out there. TIA.

Old 07-08-2004, 10:58 PM
Staff ALUMNI

gwhite35

Ouch !! A DIY gone wrong. Seems like u r getting gang banged, the front and the rear ?? Where the heck r u parking this puppy, at the figure eight meets ?

Listen, with or without the new bumpers come on out on the 14th, we'll hide ya in the group pic, maybe turn your G sideways. I assume your sides are clean are they? Don't worry about it, we gots some peeps here that do miracles with photoshop. It'll look better than when it came out of the factory.

They'll be a couple of other IP's there, but u need to work fast dude [img]/w3timages/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Old 07-08-2004, 11:41 PM

in regards to music on the day of the meet, I work for a mobile DJ company, so I might be able to pull some strings if we're not booked on that day and have a live DJ setup for us, relatively cheap if not totally free. only problem is, where could we plug in for power in the park? i've never been there (despite traveling the GWB all the time)... any thoughts?

PS - check us out @ www.exclusiveentertainment.com... use IE for best results
(i made the website, still ironing out a few bugs)

2004 Laser Red / Graphite 5AT Coupe (delivery July 23rd)
Premium | Performance Tire & Wheel | Full Aero | Navi
Staten Island, NY

Old 07-08-2004, 11:43 PM
NY G-Squad G Race Driver

LOL damm I missed like 5 pages of posts, and like 129412-491 posts hahahah!!!!
Greg - LOL funny story, now I know who to come to when i need ot get out of a ticket If you need contacts or glasses ill hook you up =)

Noochie - I think you dj'd and sound factory last year in june when I went for my prom LOL!!! i'll have all the latest mixtapes for hip hop and R+B with me, some new cd's also.

Neil - We def. need those exclusive country jam's you were listenin too int he car at sunken meadow, those were FIRE!! Like a rinestone cowboy? LOLOL j/k

And to all you coupes out there, have fun tryin to keep up with my G on the parkway, ahh cant wait till monday. Moddin the SHI$ outta my car LOL...... Martyyyy Marrrrrr

Martin
2003.5 BS G35
Nismo Aero/Sport Package
Injen CAI
B+G Springs
ADR M-Classic 19's..

Old 07-09-2004, 12:02 AM
G SQUAD

Neil, as far as West Point (Army) goes, we're pretty far away from it and I'll probably post a poll at the end of the month about interest in seeing a game and tailgating. Tickets are pretty cheap and it'd be a good time.

I'll take some pics of the site and post them in the next couple of weeks. The meet is a go if people are willing to drive it.

03.5 6spd DG/G aero pk/kit
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and
emotional maturity." - Sigmond Freud

Old 07-09-2004, 01:19 AM
G-Squad DJ =)

Martin (illG35) - yep i was 100 percent djin' there last june...i was first doing the basement then i was doin main floor for a lil then i jumped to the 4th floor for a while...lot of fun in that place..

ah time for bed...the impul replica rear wing lip is on its way (i hope)

Old 07-09-2004, 03:34 AM
G SQUAD

OK the list has been updated , we got one more on the Jersey list ....

Greg, (Balzac72) I had to edit ya post just a tad...we have ladies on the boards and can't let the word "B**CH" just flow like that....no biggie...(you gonna shoot me now....LMAO)

and please dont get Greg started, or we will be overrun w/ yada yada yada...

OK FOOD !!!! DAMN IT MARTIN ya drivin me NUTZ....U BRING TURKEY BURGERS AND ROLLS

NVMYG35 Your assignment is posted also....
ON THE SECOND POST IN THIS THREAD....

out of curiousity.....would some people just rather be given their food assignments instead of picking them?....for those that do I will give it to you, then post on the SECOND POST in this thread so you know what to bring...So Let me know

Lexus for my luxury and G35 Coupe for my speed. I must say...Life is not always a B!TCH<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small"><EM>Edited by nycg35 on 07/09/04 12:42 AM.</EM></FONT></P>

Old 07-09-2004, 07:23 AM
Banned

Gwhite: Insurance issues? PM me if you need Insurance advice...

<font color=green>04 G35C DG AT
Prem Aero Perf RSG CC
2004 Pathfinder for the family
</font color=green>

Old 07-09-2004, 07:37 AM
G-Squad DJ =)

yea just assign me something to bring - i cant choose lol...

Old 07-09-2004, 09:30 AM
G SQUAD

Been busy as all hell lately at work... As for the meet, I'll bring some FATTY non-health conscious heart cloggin', good ol' hamburgers to grill and some buns... =) Turkey makes you sleepy...

I actually have some really cool pix from the Sunken Meadows meet that I still need to put up... I had my gf take a bunch of pictures from the queens caravan to SM till my battery pretty much died. She just didn't do the insane stunt pictures hanging out of the moonroof, backwards, at 100+ mph like somebody elses gf... =9

It'd be nice to have some Z's come out from other forums as well... Maybe we need to spread the word to other forums and start posting there to get some interest?

Vance: I thought I was next in line for the Z-Tube/JWT pop charger install onsite at the next meet?? =) lol Or is it lady's first??!

6MT DG Coupe | Prem | NAV | Aero | XM

Old 07-09-2004, 09:59 AM
Staff ALUMNI

Phat

U made my day !! Real foods a comming. Thought I wuz goin to a rabbit meet, turkey b's , lettuce.... wtf ??
Now with your contribution and Diesel's Italian Delights on the menu, maybe Chris brings sum fresh mozz............ life is good !!
Isn't America a great country. [img]/w3timages/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-09-2004, 02:08 PM
G SQUAD

OK Promotion has produced 1- 90%yes from NYCGSPOT and MY MAIN MAN INSTALL Guy - ALSG35 will be there...

I cant do any installs without Al, ..............

PHAT , thats right you were first in line!...my bad...
WHOA thats 4 installs..........HEY now Al and I aren't gonna be poppin in Z/POP's all damn Day.....It's my Birthday damn it and I wanna have some fun too....instead of layin under hoods with Al and have you guys Crack "hope you brought your Road side assistance card" jokes.....LOL
I also updated ya food assign on the list

NOOCH,
Bring - Romane Lettuce, Chips and cheese (american)

LIST and FOOD HAVE BEEN UPDATED...SEE 2nd POST in THREAD

Lexus for my luxury and G35 Coupe for my speed. I must say...Life is not always a B!TCH.....click this Link ->

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: AUG 14TH G35 Meet General Discussions