NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

AUG 14TH G35 Meet General Discussions

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-06-2004 | 03:43 PM
Re: AUG 14TH G35 NY,NJ,CT,PA MEET DETAILS

If you make it a Sunday i'd beable go and bring lots of chicken. =)

Saturday is working day for me, so sorry.

Old 07-06-2004 | 07:33 PM

Oh it's a Saturday!!! NICE, but when will I have time to clean my baby since she doesn't have a garage? Looks like I'm waking up early!!! Aight, count me in. I take it I should bring something other than cannoli's this time. And Yes Greg, I'll see if she wants to come (to the meet, not THE meat) again!!!! Anyway, someone better bring some ladies for crying out loud. Getting a lil too sausagey! Not that I don't like you guys and all but hey, I have needs!! Don't girls...., excuse me, "ladies" drive G's as well?? What about G35 girlie? I know they're out there.
Well looks like I'll have to order my parts now so they come in on time and I can install them at home instead of in a park parking lot like some people....(cough cough grand pubba...cough). Sorry, allergy season! JK

Carravan = G LINE
LATA!!!

2003 6MT Black Coupe, Premium Pkg. w/ Aero
20% tint all around, Aluminum Pedals

Old 07-06-2004 | 07:47 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Staff Alumni

Diesel

U must bring D1's Italian Delights!! they are getting a rep.now. Nothing like a nice cold conolie to finish off the day in the park before the cruise. They'll be plenty of the regular food stuff, there alway is.

Don't leave home without 'em. [img]/w3timages/icons/blush.gif[/img]

Old 07-06-2004 | 09:15 PM

Hey I was one of the first ones on this topic when it started but like I said out of the next 2 months that is the one and only day that I am tied up! I was ready to roll with geethree5x but looks like next time.

04 Coupe 6MT Laser/Graphite Premium No Aero

Old 07-06-2004 | 09:20 PM

Im in for this one, ill bring bottled water and some cookies
Def i will be there
Chris

Old 07-06-2004 | 10:04 PM
|
G SQUAD

Sorry we had to "hijack" the meet Cactus....and we tried to get a date round about so everyone could make it...but the masses spoke..and Aug 14 was the day....sorry man.....

Dont worry there will be more....Trust at least one to finish off the Summer time...before Winter rest period

Ballin215, Man you gotta get off this thread and get out there and post a "PA roll call for Aug 14 meet" or sumthin or hit people in the PM to get your numbers up...doin it here aint gonna get um....LOL... no offense man, sorry but true...

lemme know if you wanna post some kinda "PA roll call" or a "whos from PA and wants to go to Aug 14 meet" or whatever you can comeup with ...I'll stick it to the top to help you ..ok?

Deisel1,
I saw ya comment on the SM pic post, that install was for a fellow G-owner, not on my car, and if ya aint got time to install bring it in the "NYCG35 & ALSG35 parkin lot Install shop" will be in for work that day . most likely...LOL..

LIST IS GROWIN....NY IS ROLLIN IN QUICK.....PA,NJ,CT.....LETS GO!!!

Neil
I got the Link from your thread and update 1st post with it....thanks man!!!

PLEASE SEE FIRST AND SECOND POSTS IN THIS THREAD FOR ALL UPDATES AND INFO

LIST AND INFO HAS BEEN UPDATED

Lexus for my luxury and G35 Coupe for my speed. I must say...Life is not always a B!TCH<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small"><EM>Edited by nycg35 on 07/06/04 07:16 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

Old 07-06-2004 | 10:20 PM

Yo ballin, NESHAMITY MALL is not a problem..i know right where that is...Just pick a time and a section of the parking lot (big store or something) and ill be there shined up and ready...As for the number of Z's NYG35, im not sure at this point but ill def let u know when i talk to my boys...As for food, tomato pie is the word...its soooo good. Can you guys suggest the best way to get to this place...ive never been up that way and want to make sure ive got good directions. ballin215, lets get some PA g's! Im goin to a 'drive' on friday at my dealership in west chester, so i'll try there...later

Old 07-06-2004 | 10:24 PM
G SQUAD

Vance, the brownies are a sure thing, but next time I won't be drunk while making them. I feel like I let the guys down last time by putting the "crunchier" brownies on top, while the moist, succullent chocogoodness brownies were on the bottom. I might also have a little sumpin sumpin extra this time around! (No, not a roof mounted machinegun...YET)

Diesel, that'd be real cool if she came along, it'd be nice to hang with someone who somehow managed to be both beautiful and smart! I'll bring special brownies for her that none of these grubby handed weirdos will go near. Or else.

Have we gotten any CT responses yet? Those guys are in commuting distance just the same as LI peeps.

03.5 6spd DG/G aero pk/kit
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and
emotional maturity." - Sigmond Freud

Old 07-06-2004 | 10:44 PM
|
G SQUAD

Geethree and those wondering,

More exact location(for mapquesters) /directions to Pallisades Interstate Park (PIP) will be posted on Neils link as date gets closer

dont worry we never leave anyone lost...
also GEETHREE just lemme know as we get into first week of August as far as extra G's and Z's that didnt post here but you got maybe coming

FIRST 2 POSTS HAVE BEEN UPDATED. ALL INFO IS POSTED THERE

Lexus for my luxury and G35 Coupe for my speed. I must say...Life is not always a B!TCH<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small"><EM>Edited by nycg35 on 07/06/04 07:50 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

Old 07-07-2004 | 01:24 AM
NY G-Squad G Race Driver

Vance, im in!! Im getting off on that sat, also. You never hooked me up witht he place that did your custom center caps for the ADR rims, HOOK ME UP!! This ADR on my rims is cheapening the car and look. I need yours in silver ASAP!

Martin
2003.5 BS G35
Nismo Aero/Sport Package
Injen CAI
B+G Springs
ADR M-Classic 19's..

Old 07-07-2004 | 08:56 AM
G-Squad DJ =)

hmmmm this is sooo tempting!...i am finding out tonite if i have a conflict with my LSAT course which starts July 21st. I am almost positive the weekend classes are sundays NOT saturdays...SO, i should be good! I will find out tonite and then let u know. My buddy is getting a 350Z soon...if its before the 14th im gonna get him to roll with us.

Hey, how bout a caravan from brooklyn???? anyone down on that?

ill post tonite a deffinite answer, maybe we can get a BKLYN caravan going if people want, AND im going to hopefully be getting my friend with his IP Coupe to come and maybee in a long shot ill get my friend with his LR coupe to come...!

Old 07-07-2004 | 09:22 AM
Supa Dupa Moderator
Staff Alumni

Put me down for condiments again!

---------------------------------
http://www.anythingbox.net

Old 07-07-2004 | 11:28 AM
|
G SQUAD

Nooch,

BK G-line (caravan) may not happen we are going to the GWB and BK is in the opposite direction....we gotta go north....you'd have to get some serious numbers up to get a G-line outta Brooklyn....
but anything is possible.....post tonight and I will add you.

AFRO is in for NJ but he is originally from a former NYC/LI meet so TECHNICALLY he is a NJ guy but we'll hand him over to the NJ list ....for now....LOL

Gforce I got cha on man....and try and get the Official Stunt Photo with ya man!!!.....You know we will be lookin for her..and yes ILL formations we will have....guys just have to be patient with moving all the cars around...cause it takes time...but we'll do more than 1 this time for sure!

Ok JERSEY, we gave you one of ours...now keep it movin please!!!

Lexus for my luxury and G35 Coupe for my speed. I must say...Life is not always a B!TCH

Old 07-07-2004 | 12:03 PM
Supa Dupa Moderator
Staff Alumni

HAHA! But I was rollin with the NJ crew to the ATCO meet. I'm a double-agent I couldn't help making the trip over the river when cunningham park is only 20 minutes away. Too bad no caravan for me this time The park is side streets driving distance from my house.

---------------------------------
http://www.anythingbox.net

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: AUG 14TH G35 Meet General Discussions