NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

The Rise of the PA G-Squad...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-11-2005, 09:16 AM
Pa. G Squad (Philly)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Rise of the PA G-Squad...

...(a subdivision of the NY G-Squad) is on its way.

For those of you who are not sure what the G-Squad is all about, please click on the link.

You can also go to the NY G-Squad website and check out upcoming events, past gatherings and read more about the community. This gives you idea of what has been done, what is capable of being done and what the PA G-Squad can accomplish as well.

Please keep an eye out for future annoucements pertaining to the PA G-Squad. I hope to have our first PA G-Squad meet sometime in the Spring/Summer. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM me as well.

Attached Thumbnails The Rise of the PA G-Squad...-whole-foods6.jpg  
Old 02-11-2005, 09:49 AM
Since my car is in that picture, does that mean im a "founding-father" of the G-Squad Philly Chapter??? ha ha ha ha ha

Way to go Shelah...can we take the G-Squad to a Sixers game???

Old 02-12-2005, 02:55 AM
hahhahaha . my car is in there toooooo~ nice shelah. hopefully many many people will start to join!!~

Old 02-13-2005, 03:04 PM
Where was our fearless leader on Friday??? You missed me smoke Sam from a redlight!!!!! and you missed me hop a median while evading the law/traffic...fun stuff!

Old 02-13-2005, 05:07 PM
hahahhahahaha jon. funny guy. he keeps thinking that we were racing! lossssser -.-

Old 02-13-2005, 10:02 PM
i wouldnt mind joining... what do i gotta do??? and uhh... i would have went to cosi if i knew about it... i goto skoo right there soo... im always there newayz... newayz... when is the next meet???

werd..
dave

Old 02-13-2005, 10:13 PM
Sam...for the record, u pulled next to me and said, "yo man, lets run right here..." or something like that....so im like ok, rev it up - light turns- and i go...you went toooooo, BUT NOT AS FAST AS ME AND MY TV's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOLOLOLOL...playin around maaaan...your still the king of the races in my mind!!!!

Werd - i posted the Philly Mini meet thread so peeps could find out about the "meet"....its kinda last minute, but they always seem to be. We actually meet at Cosi everytime for some strange reason, but they have good coffee so it works out...

Well try to make sure your informed next time for suuuurrreee. More the merrier i say.

Old 02-14-2005, 01:53 AM
-.- fine. jon u burned moi~ -.-

werd do u goto penn or drexhell? u should provide us with a sn or number we can contact u with if u don't frequent the forums much.

Old 02-14-2005, 10:50 AM
Gyeah!!! See Sam, i knew you finally come to your senses!!! hahaha j/k

For the record, Sam did beat me once when we officially lined up (actaully killed me!)...however, when we were at the redlight the other night i def had him by a car length...then had to back off or i woulda slid into a huge concrete wall!!! haha

(like 2F2F)...I say we settle this in the STREET! Muhahahahaa!

Back to the topic of this thread, Shelah, when do we get our G-Squad jerseys??? I want #35 and i want the back to read " J. Wright"....lemme know! LOL

Old 02-15-2005, 04:35 PM
I would like to join the PA G squad!!! Can I, can I???? Please lol

I wanna race the both of you but in my teg and I'll only run 7psi cool???

Had to just represent for my tuner and another 500+whp teg. Can't get over the fact that I'm leaving the honda seen . Check out the vids it's worth the wait

http://cs.widener.edu/~epanek/GSR%20vs%20Hatch.mpg

http://www.panekmechanik.com/Videos/...0new%20car.mpg

http://www.panekmechanik.com/video_main.html

Old 02-16-2005, 10:57 AM
Cool new member

Hey everyone....I'm new to the Infiniti family and don't know what else to say. A few weeks ago I traded in german engineering for the Japanese experience and couldn't be happier. My car is pretty stock for now but that is soon to change. I need the 411 on great places in and around philly to do simple changes like tinting windows, front grille change etc. I'm open to any ideas and suggestions.

Also, I don't know which forums are best for our region so any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

As for the Philly G-Squad, I'm game if the door is open. Now I guess I'll see who's out there. Talk to ya

Old 02-16-2005, 11:29 AM
Yo CREB, ardmore eh? I work in Malvern...small world? Congrats on the new ride! Def keep an eye on the North Easter US forum for any mini-meets or Philly G-Squad stuff...

Heres a pic of my G...Beep if u see me cruisin the Main Line!!!

Attached Thumbnails The Rise of the PA G-Squad...-new-coupe.jpg   The Rise of the PA G-Squad...-screens.jpg  
Old 02-16-2005, 02:32 PM
Originally Posted by CREB2004G35
Hey everyone....I'm new to the Infiniti family and don't know what else to say. A few weeks ago I traded in german engineering for the Japanese experience and couldn't be happier. My car is pretty stock for now but that is soon to change. I need the 411 on great places in and around philly to do simple changes like tinting windows, front grille change etc. I'm open to any ideas and suggestions.

Also, I don't know which forums are best for our region so any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

As for the Philly G-Squad, I'm game if the door is open. Now I guess I'll see who's out there. Talk to ya

Welcome, and if you need your window tinted call 215-875-9290 auto image window tinting. They are located right off of the South street exit on I-76 basically 28th and south. Other stuff try to diy unless you like paying for labor on everything .

Old 02-17-2005, 07:50 AM
Thanks for the info. I'll give them a try and let you know how things work out.

Old 02-17-2005, 10:18 AM
Pa. G Squad (Philly)
Originally Posted by CREB2004G35

WELCOME! Glad to see the newbies popping in. I'm sure any of us can help you out with "where to go" to get mods done to your G. If you can make it this Saturday too, please post up.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: The Rise of the PA G-Squad...