NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Northshore infiniti dealer is CRAP!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-23-2003, 03:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Northshore infiniti dealer is CRAP!

I haven't been to Northshore Infiniti but I definitely was at Millenium. This dealership is owned by Atlantic Infinity which was the place I finally bought my car from. Eric, I know that you have only good things to say about the dealership that you work for but I had a different image because of my experience. I came in to buy a 6MT and was told that there weren't any around in the tri-state area that had a performance package as well as a premium included. So I was going to settle with an automatic with the packages stated as well as the navigation system. I signed couple of papers but did not take delivery on the vehicle. The next day I saw an ad in the newspaper for Atlantic and decided to go and find out. Sure enough, they had exactly what I wanted down to the color. I told them about my experience at Millenium and they handled everything, even getting my deposit back. After I had taken delivery at Atlantic, I had a manager from Millenium call me and told me that my car is ready and when I'm coming by to pick it up. I explained to him that I had purchased my vehicle at Atlantic and his response is that "well I'm not giving you the refund and I'll be taking legal action against you." I felt that this guy was threatening me so I made it a point that the management at Atlantic found out about this call. The management at Atalntic called back to apologize after correcting the problem.

One Step Ahead of the Rest

Old 10-23-2003, 03:49 PM
G SQUAD

Well Eric first off I don't even wanna argue about the whole ordeal because I got my car and I m satisfied. However as for that whole thing about coming out to greet me. Yea right...
I know what hasty treatment is all about believe me. I just took marketing and got an A so I know well enough what good marketing and sales is all about. As for the whole test drive ordeal I m 21 and my cousin is 26 whose owns a Type S TL. Neither of us drove the car...and yes we do have licenses. Also as for the wait for the car I m curious where you got 4 months from. Lastly, I m not here to fight about it. What I had was an unpleasant experience me and my cousin were totally dissatisfied. As a consumer I have to right express that. NorthShore Infiniti in general was terrible in general. Anyhow I wish you the best of luck at Millenium . I m sure you have a ton of satisfied customer, I m just not one of them. Atlantic Infiniti All the Way!

Old 10-23-2003, 05:43 PM

never been to millenium or atlantic but here is my experience.

went to ray catena, they were polite, courteous, let me test a sedan and coupe. said i'd be back in two days with fiance at 6pm. we came back. took more tests. started talking price. they said no discounts. told them, i'd order car next day once i can confirm i'd get my deposit back from bmw.

next day, call bmw, fine. catena never follows up. i call douglas infiniti and they give me 1000 off msrp on coupe order. catena still never called. douglas was courteous, invited me for test drives, salesman handled all my follow up questions.

month or so later, back to catena to test sedan and coupe again. not sure about room in coupe. this time they were even more courteous and gave numerous follow up calls.

basically both treated me totally fine, diff was one didn't follow up sales call - big mistake, that they later corrected. other had better price.

both in nj

04 6mtC

Old 10-24-2003, 03:49 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

NorthShore was actually good at one point. this of course is going back a few years. But even then ... i remember when my family ran into problems there.

When I finally decided on the G.... went to my sales guy Kevin (asian gentleman) he was real cool as far as taking my depost ... but 4 weeks later i had no car and they were giving us the run around. It got to the point where they wouldn;t know who i was and what i wanted.

The only BEST THING ABOUT NORTH SHORE that i can say WAS...their service department.... those guys are awesome. Paul... not sure of his last name... i dealt with him since 97. he is by far the nicest person in car business i have ever met. I only wish the sales people / managers were as nice. Thank God he stayed with Millenium. Although i have done all the things to the G myself, i will consider bring in the car to millenium if paul is there.

2003 G35C

Old 10-24-2003, 05:30 PM

Kevin Rong is unfortunately no longer with us here at Millenium (he gave it a try, a bit too fast paced for his liking). I will post where he ends up as soon as I hear from him.

The good news is that we retained the full serivce staff from North Shore Infiniti,and these guys aren't going anywhere.

Paul Brundidge is here, Robie Piccoli is here, and so is Vinnine Fusco. They're al awesome, I'm actualy meeting them for the first time (because at North Shore they were off premises).

Come down for service, I'm sure they'd be happy to see an old face

Internet Manager at Millineum Infiniti on Long Island, servicing the tri-state area and beyond. Please call 516-773-1000 for great service and hassle-free negotiations.

Old 10-24-2003, 06:08 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

The one thing i liked about Kevin is that he knew my family very well. We got 2 cars there and send a few of our friends there as well. No matter how much time passed by, Kevin knew me and what can i had when i got it when the lease is up. To me as a customer that what customer service is all about. Its more personalized.

I'm in sales myself and all my customers come back to me because i remember them and i talk to them not a sales rep but as a friend. I dont like the cut throat sales people... i never want to give them my business and never will. I hope your new staff, is more on a personal level then cut throat give me your money type thing.

Also... old north shore building was really classy and had a great decor to it. Are you guys planing on doing something along the same lines? I thought it was very well done especially with the little fountain/waterfall they had with fish in it. that was deffently a Plus for style in my opinion.

2003 G35C

Old 10-25-2003, 03:33 PM

Kevin is agreat salesman, and built himself a real nice following. I trained under his expertise, and hope that those I've dealt with feel the same about me.

The building we're in right now is U-G-L-Y, but make no mistake, it's only temporary. The place is going to be completely redone, and will hold up to the typical Infiniti interior standards.

There is a benefit to our new location, even in its current state of ugliness-- and it's the service integration. Everything's right here under a single roof, and it's nice to see old friends every so often when they're having their cars serviced.

Internet Manager at Millineum Infiniti on Long Island, servicing the tri-state area and beyond. Please call 516-773-1000 for great service and hassle-free negotiations.

Old 12-02-2003, 02:32 PM
Premier Dough Slapper
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey Eric, any word on the NISMO parts?

"See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a *****, but only enough blood to run one at a time."

Old 12-03-2003, 07:38 PM

I can't believe what I'm reading. I've been saying this sh*t about North Shore Infinity back in April of this year. My salesman was some guy name Sidney. After what I went through with this c*cksucker, I was ready to go over there and kick his *** and the fleet manager. Read my post back from April here: (copy and paste the link if it's not working)

https://g35driver.com/forums/showfla...&part=all&vc=1

I just went to Millenium after hearing of North Shore closing and I will let you know how this experience goes. I ordered a G35 a couple of days ago and we'll see when I get it. Peace.

2004 G35 CB/Willow, 5AT, Premium, Nav, Performance pkg.