Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

G Tickets?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-16-2008 | 10:45 AM
Originally Posted by frog
ROFL its ok i couldn't picture my self as one either till i said screw it might as well give it a shot since its been something i wanted to do since i was younger.. as well as firefighter.. but firefighter takes to long lol.. your first on my list! ha

are you going to be one of the JACK axx cop or good cop??

Old 12-16-2008 | 10:46 AM
Originally Posted by azng45
id be a cop that does his job so he dont get fired type of cop :P

Old 12-16-2008 | 12:00 PM
|
Originally Posted by frog
id be a cop that does his job so he dont get fired type of cop :P
So that means good cop riiight?

Just dont let the get to u when u pull over a female haha.. thats not fair they get away with looots of things... damn pus*y power

Old 12-16-2008 | 10:21 PM
Originally Posted by azng45
No such thing as a good cop. We are all jack azzes. It's a requirement to get the job. All that 'saving lives' is just a bunch of nonsense. Ask Mike_Deezy. He rode with me one day. He'll tell you what a d*ck was to everyone.

Old 12-16-2008 | 10:27 PM
Frog

Frog, your PM box is full. But this was my response:

You can go to the DMV and ask for the 6 year history I think it is. Most stuff stays on your record for 3 years, but they can print out a record that is 6 years back. I think. If not, remember what county you were cited in and call that county's traffic court. They might still have the files. If not, do your best and guess what month, year, who got you, and what it was for. As long as you admit to it and don't hide anything is the important thing.

Old 04-06-2009 | 02:15 AM
|
#6 or 7 soooo a get puilled over by a chp. trys to give me a ticket for somthing i just got i ask him. is that all your pulling me over for he says yess. i sad well ok u cant give me a ticket for that i just got one for the same thing and have till june 2nd to fix. soooo he decides to look infron of my car he says " u have no plate" i say " are u shure officer, is your vison aright cusss its in my front bumper right hand side".... he walks infront of my car sees it comes back and says pop ur hood. i saaay "umm ok its stock but suite ur self its not like im in a hurry to go some where" (wich i was btw) looks for 5 seconds the tells me to close it.... i get in my car he walks to his.. he LITERLY pulls a book out. comes back about 4min later with all these violation code numbers. long story short i got a fix it ticket for one (1) thing; the same thing again i just got last week.

Old 04-06-2009 | 02:30 AM
rofl that sucks...

Old 04-06-2009 | 02:56 AM
why do they make u pop your hood whats the big deal!? is a pop charger illegal .grounding kit? i dont get. what do they look for.??

Old 04-06-2009 | 03:18 AM
Originally Posted by bmpnride
Almost 5 years and no ticket for lack of front plate... Keeping fingers crossed

The tint is a different story. Been pulled over about 10 times and flashed my doc note.
How do I get one of those doctors notes?

Old 04-06-2009 | 10:55 AM
Originally Posted by Yosef
How do I get one of those doctors notes?

poke your eyes...

Old 04-06-2009 | 11:30 AM
Originally Posted by norcal2006g35
why do they make u pop your hood whats the big deal!? is a pop charger illegal .grounding kit? i dont get. what do they look for.??
any modification done to your engine is illegal. Popcharger with the CARB sticker YES, Headers YES, Exhaust past a certain noise level YES,

Old 04-06-2009 | 12:05 PM
6MT Coupe
Thought CARB approved = legal in California.

Old 04-06-2009 | 12:09 PM
Originally Posted by Deftronix
Something is definitely going on or maybe its just a coincidence but I have had my front window tint and no front plate for the entire time Ive had my car and have 86k miles on it. Received one ticket for no front plate and one for tint in that whole time before these last two months. I consider myself very lucky for not being hassled more during that time but in the last two months I have been pulled over 5 times for either tint/ or plate, ALL by CHP (im around plenty of local pd as well). Not once was I pulled over based on a moving violation. I had one cop pull a u turn in the middle of a 2 lane road and cut cars off just to pull me over to say my front plate was missing. One that pissed me off the most was getting a failure to comply (moving violation) for the tint and I showed him a "correctable" tint ticket from a week before, the cop wanted to make sure I got a moving violation for it (his words). Seems like the state is putting pressure on them to up their traffic revenue in response to the recession. Every cop that pulled me over looked at what I was givin a ticket for then proceeded to walk around the
car to see what else they could get me for. Anyway careul out there, your good ole pals are out to get your wallets for all they can in these rough times.

budget deficits and whatnot my san

Old 04-06-2009 | 12:24 PM
Originally Posted by V35 Skyline GT
Thought CARB approved = legal in California.
sorry i ment to put without a carb sticker

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: G Tickets?