Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

Beshoff Infiniti . . . First Impressions . . .

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-01-2009, 02:04 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by BeshoffBrian
It was like a mini G35driver meet this morning with all the nice G's and thier owners in our service drive I never get tired of giving tours.
Oh yes forgot to mention +1 very tricked out 350Z (he did a photo shoot in our shop so I expect you'll see pic's of his ride posted soon)

Great seeing all of you today (Note: honors for longest trip was to G35Driver from Sacramento. 3 tied for 2nd (one from Albany, two from SF). Thank you guys.
was it the one with black rims?

Originally Posted by kris79
oh ohoh mini meet!

you guys got a dyno!!!! can i tune my car on it lol
lol

Old 03-01-2009, 02:06 AM
Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
lets have a mini meet there
lol

Old 03-01-2009, 02:36 AM
they got a dyno there? i didnt notice it when i got my tour haha...

Old 03-01-2009, 02:37 AM
Never gone
Received 21 Likes on 13 Posts
Andy, glad to hear that you had a great first experience, much like myself, at Beshoff Infiniti. I think it says many wonderful things about the quality of service they provide with all the forum members traveling some distance to have their cars serviced. I feel spoiled that Beshoff Infiniti is 8 minutes down the road from me.

I wish I would've known you & Carol were going to be in town, Andy. Since it sounded like a mini meet, almost, I could've dropped by to say hello to the both of you.

Old 03-01-2009, 02:39 AM
Originally Posted by Big Rob
Andy, glad to hear that you had a great first experience, much like myself, at Beshoff Infiniti. I think it says many wonderful things about the quality of service they provide with all the forum members traveling some distance to have their cars serviced. I feel spoiled that Beshoff Infiniti is 8 minutes down the road from me.

I wish I would've known you & Carol were going to be in town, Andy. Since it sounded like a mini meet, almost, I could've dropped by to say hello to the both of you.
ditto i had nothing else to do this morning haha.. i was just riding around on the motorcycle :-/

Old 03-01-2009, 03:41 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Andy2434
Carol and I arrived at Beshoff Infiniti, this morning, at 10:00am.
Hey Andy, I know you guys were coming over but I had a friend to meet. I left maybe around 9:45am. Wouldn't been nice to see you there.

Originally Posted by BeshoffBrian
Oh yes forgot to mention +1 very tricked out 350Z (he did a photo shoot in our shop so I expect you'll see pic's of his ride posted soon).
Thank you Brian for letting me do a photoshoot. Likewise to Bernardo for the outstanding customer service. And props to the guy who did the detail on my car (we were chatting but didn't catch your name, sorry).
Beshoff Infiniti rocks!

Old 03-01-2009, 03:44 AM
Sid67jp/Ed, were you from around Fairfield before?

Old 03-01-2009, 03:45 AM
Never gone
Nice pics, Ed! Your Z looks great!

Old 03-01-2009, 03:51 AM
Originally Posted by limeg35
Sid67jp/Ed, were you from around Fairfield before?
I have a friend in Suisun. But yeah I sometimes drive there for a visit (assuming that was me, LOL!).

Old 03-01-2009, 03:55 AM
Nice pics, Ed! Your Z looks great!
Thanks Rob! But the purpose of the pic is to show how neat Beshoff's service bay is. I could literally lie down on the ground with no worries!

Old 03-01-2009, 03:59 AM
I can haz potato?

Received 1,019 Likes on 793 Posts
sabertooth tiger
When I asked Brian if they had a dyno, he said no. Maybe they're getting one installed soon?

Old 03-01-2009, 04:00 AM
Never gone
Originally Posted by sid67jp
Thanks Rob! But the purpose of the pic is to show how neat Beshoff's service bay is. I could literally lie down on the ground with no worries!
That just goes without saying!

I want my garage floor to look like theirs.

Old 03-01-2009, 04:08 AM
I have a friend in Suisun. But yeah I sometimes drive there for a visit (assuming that was me, LOL!).
Hahaha no, that was other blue Z, unless you used to work with Jeff (Irishskyline) too, I met you at Santa Cruz dry run last March. Have you heard from Dew lately? he drop off the radar screen yet again.

Last edited by limeg35; 03-01-2009 at 04:13 AM.
Old 03-01-2009, 04:29 AM
Originally Posted by limeg35
Have you heard from Dew lately? he drop off the radar screen yet again.
Ahh Dew....I guess he fell of the face of the Earth, LOL! I've been hearing different news, i.e. he crashed his Z, got laid off, having a baby, etc. Would be nice to hear again from him soon.
Pardon the OT.

Old 03-01-2009, 10:34 AM
Super Moderator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Next time, Rob. We'll do breakfast. We left Beshoff and had breakfast at the Village Bistro in Santana Row and shopped there for the rest of the day. LOL . . . Almo$t had a close encounter at the Gucci store.

Hey Andy, I know you guys were coming over but I had a friend to meet. I left maybe around 9:45am. Wouldn't been nice to see you there.

Thank you Brian for letting me do a photoshoot. Likewise to Bernardo for the outstanding customer service. And props to the guy who did the detail on my car (we were chatting but didn't catch your name, sorry).
Beshoff Infiniti rocks!
Ed! It would have been great to see you there. It's been some time. I trust that things are going well with you.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Beshoff Infiniti . . . First Impressions . . .