Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

Beshoff Infiniti . . . First Impressions . . .

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-01-2009, 09:34 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
YOU stole my detail spot (atleast thats my excuse) so i didnt get it done :P

Old 03-01-2009, 09:36 PM
Super Moderator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by frog
YOU stole my detail spot (atleast thats my excuse) so i didnt get it done :P
LOL . . . Of course I did. I know a great offer when I see one.

Old 03-01-2009, 09:38 PM
Inactive
Originally Posted by frog
PSSSTTTT DRUUUUUUU I think u should convince Brian to extend the detail promo since its raining this whole week...

It doesnt hurt to ask, I'll Try on your guys behalf... Fyi im sure Brians reading this..

Old 03-01-2009, 09:39 PM
:WAVE: hi brian :P

Old 03-01-2009, 09:39 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Andy2434
Ed! It would have been great to see you there. It's been some time. I trust that things are going well with you.
Yeah Andy, been a while eh? Everything's a-ok on my side. Thanks for asking. Hope life's treating you and Carol well too.

The Meguiar Detail Special has to have been a lost leader for Beshoff Infiniti, at best. I seriously doubt nor do I expect this offer to reappear in the very near future.
That's true. I asked Brian about extending it and he said not for the moment. So good for us who jumped on this great deal!

Old 03-01-2009, 09:43 PM
Super Moderator
Originally Posted by sid67jp
Yeah Andy, been a while eh? Everything's a-ok on my side. Thanks for asking. Hope life's treating you and Carol well too.

That's true. I asked Brian about extending it and he said not for the moment. So good for us who jumped on this great deal!
No complaints on this end, Ed. However, I would love to be able to get a couple of my guys back to work.

Old 03-02-2009, 09:34 PM
Super Moderator
Received a call from Bernardo, this afternoon. My parts are on their way. In addition to a couple of warranty items, they will be changing my engine oil, fixing a Volk S.F. Winning wheel and detailing the car.

Thus far, I am very pleased with Beshoff's efforts. At times, I think that it is too good to be true. However, that is not the case. These folks are the real deal.

All . . . If you have had a great experience at Beshoff, take a few moments of your time and please fill out the Infiniti Customer survey, which you will receive in the mail. That is how we ultimately show our appreciation to the Beshoff staff.

In addition, you can also write a review at the following:

http://www.yelp.com/biz/beshoff-infiniti-san-jose-2

http://siliconvalley.citysearch.com/..._infiniti.html

It appears that a few of our NorCal members have already written reviews. Return the favor for the great customer service, which we have been afforded. Let's all help our new friends get off to a great start!

Old 03-02-2009, 09:35 PM
So I was back at Beshoff this afternoon to follow up some maintenance. Guess what Andy, I got a glimpse of your G, Nathan's as well. Some guys are detailing your car and it looks good.
Saw that nasty curb rash. Good thing they're gonna fix it. I heard the guy fixing them wheels is very good. How I know? Coz he fixed mine!

Last edited by sid67jp; 03-02-2009 at 10:18 PM.
Old 03-02-2009, 10:09 PM
Received a call from Bernardo, this afternoon. My parts are on their way. In addition to a couple of warranty items, they will be changing my engine oil, fixing a Volk S.F. Winning wheel and detailing the car.

Thus far, I am very pleased with Beshoff's efforts. At times, I think that it is too good to be true. However, that is not the case. These folks are the real deal.

All . . . If you have had a great experience at Beshoff, take a few moments of your time and please fill out the Infiniti Customer survey, which you will receive in the mail. That is how we ultimately show our appreciation to the Beshoff staff.

In addition, you can also write a review at the following:

http://www.yelp.com/biz/beshoff-infiniti-san-jose-2

http://siliconvalley.citysearch.com/..._infiniti.html

It appears that a few of our NorCal members have already written reviews. Return the favor for the great customer service, which we have been afforded. Let's all help our new friends get off to a great start!

like refurbish the wheel? if so they got another customer in line to do so....

Old 03-02-2009, 11:38 PM
Super Moderator
Originally Posted by g37Mobbin
like refurbish the wheel? if so they got another customer in line to do so....
Yes . . . However, my wheel is anodized aluminum. So, it will not match the original factory finish, but it will look much better than the current wheel rash. I just put a new rim on some 7 months ago. I don't feel like spending another $700.00.

Old 03-02-2009, 11:39 PM
Super Moderator
Originally Posted by sid67jp
So I was back at Beshoff this afternoon to follow up some maintenance. Guess what Andy, I got a glimpse of your G, Nathan's as well. Some guys are detailing your car and it looks good.
Saw that nasty curb rash. Good thing they're gonna fix it. I heard the guy fixing them wheels is very good. How I know? Coz he fixed mine!
LOL . . . Good stuff, Ed. Thanks for the update.

Oh, Carol sends her regards.

Old 03-03-2009, 01:21 AM
I just got a postcard in the mail from Peninsula Infiniti. It says, "buy three tires, get the fourth for $1." And since I was told my car needs new tires when it was at Beshoff last week getting serviced.....any chance of getting that deal at Beshoff instead of going up to Redwood City?

Old 03-03-2009, 01:23 AM
they said they match competitors

Old 03-03-2009, 01:45 AM
Super Moderator
Originally Posted by g35 chippie
I just got a postcard in the mail from Peninsula Infiniti. It says, "buy three tires, get the fourth for $1." And since I was told my car needs new tires when it was at Beshoff last week getting serviced.....any chance of getting that deal at Beshoff instead of going up to Redwood City?
LOL . . . Flash your badge, if all else fails, chippie.

Old 03-03-2009, 02:03 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by g35 chippie
The post card your are referring to is an Infiniti Corporate campaign that all the dealers are participating in. It's a great deal for OEM tires

Infiniti Corporate campaigns aside, we are confident that you will find other Bay Area Infiniti dealer 'Coupon Specials' actually higher than our every day lower prices. This is why our competitors coupons show a % discount on their specials instead of a price- so can't easily shop their price.

We are the only Bay Area Infiniti dealer posting our service prices on our website. This way you know exactly what things cost and can shop prices. We also guarantee our prices for 30-days.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Beshoff Infiniti . . . First Impressions . . .