Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

Beshoff Infiniti . . . First Impressions . . .

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-06-2009, 11:35 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by g35 chippie
By "original equipment" I assume you mean the Goodyears that came on the car. I'm not a big Goodyear fan, but I have 51K on them right now, so I'll take it.
Updated info: Infiniti's Tire Promotion applies to tires that are sold through their supply chain. We have found we are able to obtain some non OE tires through this program that are eligible for the promotion. Please email Joey your brand & size and we will research. We are currently working on a list to post on our website.

j.tipton@beshoffinfiniti.com

Old 03-06-2009, 04:52 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
By "original equipment" I assume you mean the Goodyears that came on the car. I'm not a big Goodyear fan, but I have 51K on them right now, so I'll take it.
51k on original tires? Does your car levitate or something. Seriously, that's pretty amazing.

My car is just a commuter -- no track days or racing. I got:
  • 18k from the OEM Bridgestone RE050s
  • 19k from the Toyo T1Rs I replaced them with
  • 18k from the Falken FK452s I replaced those with

Granted, I was always replacing tires because the rears were worn out and I didn't want to mix brands front/rear. I've decided to stick with the Falkens and just put a fresh set on the rear. I expect to replace the fronts the next time I replace the rears.

Old 03-10-2009, 08:30 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Uh, i'm not real good with computers (I do big block Chevy's if that helps), but I couldn't find anywhere on the website any mention of tire prices. But I take it by your response that if I buy 3 tires there, I will get the fourth for a buck? And no, Andy, i'm not gonna wave my badge around. LOL. I'd prefer if they don't know what I do. They'll have my address and I will wake up one Saturday morning to find my house TP'd.
Thank you for the suggestion. Our tire prices on now our website. These tires are all eligable for buy 3 get the 4th for $1 through March 31st.

Old 03-14-2009, 05:55 PM
I want to contribute my first impressions of Beshoff Infiniti. As some of you know, i've had problems with the transmission, here's the link to the thread:https://g35driver.com/forums/engine-...nsmission.html

Beshoff Infiniti has given me 100% customer satisfaction. Not only because I've gotten what I've wanted in the end, but because of excellent, friendly, and prompt service. If you talk to either Brian or Bernard, you'll find out for yourself who the best is in the industry. They treat all their customers with respect, and when I picked up my car there was another G getting a replacement transmission. They understand the problems that come with a few of these cars, and don't try to give you the run around unlike Frontier Infiniti or Peninsula Infiniti. Overall, a truly wonderful experience, and I plan on all my service work being done here. Thank-you Beshoff Infiniti, you have a loyal customer for life. If anyone is considering buying a new car, or decide to stop by for service, give these guys a try if you want the best, hassle free experience for your needs.

These guys clearly do not deserve the usual 'stealership' moniker. There's plenty of insult left for Frontier or Peninsula Infiniti, where they will rape you and your mother.
-Thanks again.

Old 03-22-2009, 07:59 PM
Another happy customer will definitely return for more!

Thanks to Brian, Joe and other stuff completed my G's service with brighter smiles.

I like my whole new shining G,).

I'll definitely recommend to any G family members to this neat, professinal and friendly G home.

Old 03-22-2009, 08:01 PM
Another happy customer will definitely return for more!

I did my new tires, wheel alignment and detailing on 3/16.

Thanks to Brian, Joe and other stuff completed my G's service with brighter smiles.

I like my whole new shining G,). Great detailing result!

I'll definitely recommend to any G family members to this neat, professinal and friendly G home.

A~

Old 03-23-2009, 01:48 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
First visit, it took them 4 hours to give me a visual inspection on my front wheels and a verdict on if an interior component could be replaced under warranty or not. I then waited an additional 30 minutes for them to wash my car, which was never washed...

Withholding final judgment after I have my second visit for parts installation, hope it goes smoother.

Old 04-07-2009, 12:20 PM
Second visit came and went, and was a much much better reflection on the dealership. Brian was very helpful in squaring away my service questions prior to the visit, and went beyond what was needed to make sure things went smoother this time around. I can't remember the name of my service adviser when I got there, bu he was very efficient and got my car taken care of right away. I'd also like to give props to Peter (I think that was his name) from the parts department. Even though all I bought was a vial of touch-up paint, he was very personable and didn't mind chatting/joking around for a few minutes.

My only complaint now is that you guys aren't closer to Fremont, but up front honesty and cooperative staff guarantees repeat visits from myself whenever possible.

Thanks again Brian and the rest of Beshoff!

Old 04-07-2009, 12:32 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
^^^ Yea... Peter is a pretty cool person to chat with while waiting on your car.

Old 04-07-2009, 01:24 PM
tlu
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
+1 peter kept me busy the whole time i was there changing my tires.

Old 04-10-2009, 08:05 PM
Great dealership! I dropped by to have some estimates for miscellaneous repairs on my car. (seat, door and window problems)
Joey was friendly, staff in general was nice.
I didn't get a tour yet =/ , but from what I saw, the dealership looks beautiful!

They diagnosed vehicle and gave me the quotes -- was a little taken aback at how quickly things added up, I had originally budgeted about 1/2 to 1/3 of what the quote was thinking the damage couldn't have been that bad -- didn't realize how bad things were on my G.... so I didn't get work done yet.. But prices are competitive

Even though I didn't get any work done yet, they washed my car for me

Will definitely return for repairs (once more funding has been acquired) and recommend Beshoff Infiniti to anyone looking to buy or repairs.

Old 04-10-2009, 08:55 PM
battle froggy
i wish you guys were around when i was trying to deal with the premature fading on my dash! i think my warrantee may be over now though =(

Old 07-11-2009, 03:51 AM
Originally Posted by Big Rob
Beshoff Infiniti repairs rims, as well? Hmm . . .
yupppp Brian's got a guy that does miracles to like curbed rims.. imagine what he can do to every day wear and tear.

Old 07-17-2009, 08:20 PM
anyways i went to beshoff to get part (i know its been so long i was working on my motorcycle) a guy name peter came up very professional asked me hey do u need help and i told him what happend so long story short he helped me out alot. i asked him so many other questions not related to this he answerd evry single one of them i was amazed. fantastic customer service i mean the bottom line is these guys know there **** im definitely going back there again if i need anything else and also since i was part of the g35 forum they gave me disscounts anyways i would like to say thanks brian and peter u guys helped me out alot

Old 07-17-2009, 09:11 PM
I'm glad Brian and his staff was able to make everything better.

did you take a look at his g-sport line up while you're there? He's getting really excited. I almost talked him into doing G-Sport convertible!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Beshoff Infiniti . . . First Impressions . . .