Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

Beshoff Infiniti . . . First Impressions . . .

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 02:07 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
its kinda late Brian.... what are you still doing on the forums!? O_O 30 day price guarentee i like that to!

Old 03-03-2009, 03:15 AM
Never gone
Received 21 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by Andy2434
Next time, Rob. We'll do breakfast. We left Beshoff and had breakfast at the Village Bistro in Santana Row and shopped there for the rest of the day. LOL . . . Almo$t had a close encounter at the Gucci store.
Sounds like a plan, my friend.

Old 03-03-2009, 03:19 AM
battle froggy
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
hwo they fixing the wheel andy? jsut sanding it down a bit? is it in house or sending to wt?

Old 03-03-2009, 03:20 AM
Never gone
Received 21 Likes on 13 Posts
Beshoff Infiniti repairs rims, as well? Hmm . . .

Old 03-03-2009, 09:49 AM
Super Moderator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by kris79
hwo they fixing the wheel andy? jsut sanding it down a bit? is it in house or sending to wt?

Good morning, nephew. I'm not all that well versed on the entire process. However, Brian did take the time out to explain it to me. He did mention that the repair would not yield a perfect color match, as you had explained to me, as well. Regardless, it's better than looking at that ugly curb rash.

Ed also had a wheel repaired there at Beshoff and was quite pleased with the results.

The wheel service is so convenient that I could not pass it up. Convenience with a smile. Now, I could I not have passed up on that?

Oh, they had someone come in and perform the wheel repair work. It might not be for everyone depending on the degree on the degree of damage which was inflicted on the wheel. I'm not asking for a miracle repair. I understand the tech's limitations short of getting a new and expensive wheel.

Old 03-03-2009, 01:03 PM
Originally Posted by BeshoffBrian
The post card your are referring to is an Infiniti Corporate campaign that all the dealers are participating in. It's a great deal for OEM tires

Infiniti Corporate campaigns aside, we are confident that you will find other Bay Area Infiniti dealer 'Coupon Specials' actually higher than our every day lower prices. This is why our competitors coupons show a % discount on their specials instead of a price- so can't easily shop their price.

We are the only Bay Area Infiniti dealer posting our service prices on our website. This way you know exactly what things cost and can shop prices. We also guarantee our prices for 30-days.
What, specifically, does a 30-day price guarantee mean to the consumer?

Old 03-03-2009, 01:45 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by scotts04MT6
What, specifically, does a 30-day price guarantee mean to the consumer?

Excellent question- I'm glad you asked.
Beshoff's mission is to provide the best Infiniti ownership experience. To deliver we strive to provide the best in prices, customer service and facility.

Our facility: is second to none on the West Coast
Our staff: is already earning a exceptional reputation for customer focused service.
Our prices: we guarantee our maintenance prices to be lowest of any Bay Area Infiniti dealer. If you find a lower Infiniti dealer price within 30-days of having the work done, we will refund you twice the difference and give you your next engine oil/filter change on us

The guarantee is intended to provide assurance that you are getting a great deal. We feel you should not have to negotiate to get great ownership experience. Value is integral to a great ownership experience!

Old 03-03-2009, 09:20 PM
Super Moderator
Just got back from Beshoff Infiniti. My car is serviced, detailed and ready to face this rainy weather.

Thanks to Bernardo, Brian, and the rest of the Beshoff staff for a very pleasant experience. You good folks has another happy customer, without question.

Old 03-03-2009, 10:22 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by BeshoffBrian
The post card your are referring to is an Infiniti Corporate campaign that all the dealers are participating in. It's a great deal for OEM tires

Infiniti Corporate campaigns aside, we are confident that you will find other Bay Area Infiniti dealer 'Coupon Specials' actually higher than our every day lower prices. This is why our competitors coupons show a % discount on their specials instead of a price- so can't easily shop their price.

We are the only Bay Area Infiniti dealer posting our service prices on our website. This way you know exactly what things cost and can shop prices. We also guarantee our prices for 30-days.
Uh, i'm not real good with computers (I do big block Chevy's if that helps), but I couldn't find anywhere on the website any mention of tire prices. But I take it by your response that if I buy 3 tires there, I will get the fourth for a buck? And no, Andy, i'm not gonna wave my badge around. LOL. I'd prefer if they don't know what I do. They'll have my address and I will wake up one Saturday morning to find my house TP'd.

Old 03-03-2009, 10:47 PM
Originally Posted by g35 chippie
Uh, i'm not real good with computers (I do big block Chevy's if that helps), but I couldn't find anywhere on the website any mention of tire prices. But I take it by your response that if I buy 3 tires there, I will get the fourth for a buck? And no, Andy, i'm not gonna wave my badge around. LOL. I'd prefer if they don't know what I do. They'll have my address and I will wake up one Saturday morning to find my house TP'd.
now who would TP a CHP's house? :whistle: COUGH andy COUGH

Old 03-03-2009, 11:12 PM
Super Moderator
LOL . . . My friends and family feel the same way. However, if it were to inadvertently fall out of your pocket . . . .

Originally Posted by frog
now who would TP a CHP's house? :whistle: COUGH andy COUGH
Hey, I have a deep respect and appreciation for our local law enforcement folks. Now, your house on the other hand . . .

Old 03-04-2009, 12:13 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Uh, i'm not real good with computers (I do big block Chevy's if that helps), but I couldn't find anywhere on the website any mention of tire prices. But I take it by your response that if I buy 3 tires there, I will get the fourth for a buck?
Now that you mention it...posting tire prices on our site is a terrific idea! We will get working on that.

You are excactly right- Infiniti is supporting a national tire special through it's dealers. It's really a great deal on Original Equipment tires.

Old 03-04-2009, 12:21 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
By "original equipment" I assume you mean the Goodyears that came on the car. I'm not a big Goodyear fan, but I have 51K on them right now, so I'll take it.

Old 03-04-2009, 12:24 AM
daymn, i only got 12k on my brigstones that came with my car i got screwed

Old 03-04-2009, 12:44 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
By "original equipment" I assume you mean the Goodyears that came on the car. I'm not a big Goodyear fan, but I have 51K on them right now, so I'll take it.
The term "original equipment" is confusing, I agree
There are a variety of brands that come as Original Equipment for a given size. PM me or BeshoffJoey what you have in mind and I will investigate availability.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Beshoff Infiniti . . . First Impressions . . .