Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

Now that I'm moving up to NorCal.what the hell is a Thizz face?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-27-2006, 11:32 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
do you guys remember the two brothers in MR2 that crashed down in the west oakland docks? It was during the street race crave.... after that they started cracking down hardcore.

If you don't have handles, don't swing your car because your going to hurt somebody.... but theres kids all over who think they can do dohnuts and just end up crashing.

Old 04-28-2006, 12:21 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by bmpnride
I always hit up the one on the corner of High and International "Tacos Al Vapor" Cant miss this one with the neon sign and the intercom that yells out your number... Noomber seestee sees... Noomber turdy tree

Ask them to dip the tortillas into the grease where they cook the sesos. It will give your taco extra flavor. I always look forward to going there. Sometimes you will see the the late night Mariachi guys there getting their food.

These are the closest things I can find to the Tijuana 3 for $1 tacos. Estan tan similar en sabor.
Is that the one with shaved pork? the one I thinking was right across from Buger King, 42nd and E14th., the one by the High and International is across from check cashing place? pass by them few times but never stoped, I usually goto that one over by 23rd, one close to the E14th, other one sells seafoods.

Old 04-28-2006, 02:29 AM
Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by limeg35
Is that the one with shaved pork? the one I thinking was right across from Buger King, 42nd and E14th., the one by the High and International is across from check cashing place? pass by them few times but never stoped, I usually goto that one over by 23rd, one close to the E14th, other one sells seafoods.
This one is right on the corner of High and Int. Coming off the freeway, take High St exit. You cant miss it as you come to Int. Burger King is across the street. I know that for a fact coz thats where i usually take a leak after by the rear dumpster. They have the pastor (shaved pork) in the right corner of the truck. You have to get that while its fresh coz at 1 am its kinda dried out. Thats why I like having them cook tortillas in grease to bring back some moisture. Get em with sour cream and youll think u are in heaven.

Old 04-29-2006, 01:49 AM
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts
Sedan
Im glad you like tacos. If you order them in your best gringo accent, you will get more meat. You should try it.
Ever heard the expression "When you assume you make an "@SS" out of "U" and "ME"???

Old 04-29-2006, 01:53 AM
Sedan
People have the choice of either going or sitting at home.
What makes you think that just because people aren't going to a sideshow they're "sitting home"??? Maybe they're actually doing something constructive, like working, attending they're kids little league game, going to a concert with they're GF or *gasp* studying for school.

Old 04-29-2006, 02:12 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by skeleton_cru
What makes you think that just because people aren't going to a sideshow they're "sitting home"??? Maybe they're actually doing something constructive, like working, attending they're kids little league game, going to a concert with they're GF or *gasp* studying for school.
studying for school? what the hell is that

Old 04-29-2006, 02:26 AM
Sedan
Originally Posted by thebayg35
studying for school? what the hell is that
LMAO!!!