Ohio representation?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-25-2009, 10:10 AM
Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts
Originally Posted by azndalboy
Let me ask the wife.. If she is up for it im down but ill have to take either my acura or the suv.. haha i have no engine in the G and i dont want to flintstone it to cincy.
If you should happen to Flintstone it, Make sure you are infront of me...dont need another bang!

Sounds cool, Maybe we should forgo the G's and ride down!

Old 03-25-2009, 10:11 AM
Originally Posted by Jomanchu
Excellent. Anybody else want to crash the Mazda meet? It starts at 3. There will be a cookout and some decent scenery.
Originally Posted by 1sexyG
yeah i say we head down there after this Wings and Rings place
Originally Posted by cdubel01
I'm down for crashing the RSX/Mazda meet...IrockaG35 prolly will have to leave before then cause he works in the evenings, but i got nothin else to do all day...
Buckeye you free longer in the day to go Crashin? As it stands right now, I am free as well.

Old 03-25-2009, 10:16 AM
Ohio G Club Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by g-adabout
March 29th
Location - Wings and Rings, Springdale
11305 Princeton Pike
Cincinnati OH
1-513-771-9464
Time -12noon

1. G-adabout
2. Skooler
3. cdubel01
4. IrockaG35
5. BuckeyeG
6.1sexyG
7. stradaONE8 (possible)

Is anyone else interested? This so far is a greater turnout than our first C-bus meet, so I am excited!

As for everything else, Thanks 1sexyG for inviting the RSX club out. That could be interesting. I personally do not car the car that people drive, but rather just talking about the car and our chosen lifestyle.

YO! C-bus crew! We need to talk about times and a meeting place. As it stands right now, I will be driving down, German Plates and all, with you guys in tow! Meaning my Hand me down parts will lead the way from the assumed convoy commander's location in the rear with BuckeyeG as our Navi! I think Ben's Place could be a good place to meet up early Sunday morning, head out to Waffle house for breakfast and then find some Lambo's to toy with on the way down!

Call me guys, or PM if you need my numbers.
Damn I wish I could join up for this! Unfortunately I am leaving for Tennessee tonight. Keep me updated for any ohio meets in the future.

Also I dont know if anyone else is interested in a ohio local forum, if so PM me for details

Old 03-25-2009, 11:21 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
its supposed to rain this weekend
if it does in fact rain, are u guys still wanting to meet?

Old 03-25-2009, 11:40 AM
TuningWerks Competition

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Thumbs up

Let me ask the wife.. If she is up for it im down but ill have to take either my acura or the suv.. haha i have no engine in the G and i dont want to flintstone it to cincy.
Just confirmed it with the wife. Were in for the trip as well..

Old 03-25-2009, 11:44 AM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts
I ain't skeered of the rain! Still can do lunch, just maybe not the park...

Old 03-25-2009, 02:17 PM
Ohio G Club Member
Sup all, off topic, but i just moved to the Dayton area a few months back. Looking for a good tint shop around the area and was wondering if anyone had any suggestsions (fair price quality work)?

google seach came up with a bunch of places but the only one that had reviews was Eclipse Window Tinting. Anyone know if they're as good as their online rep says they are?

so...is there still a meet this weekend?

Last edited by TeddYang; 03-25-2009 at 02:26 PM.
Old 03-25-2009, 02:49 PM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts
Yep, meet is still on...Come on out. As far as the tint question, I live in Louisville, so can't help ya much...

Old 03-25-2009, 03:25 PM
damn, talk about email notifications not working lol... ill still be there at noon sunday..i like the idea of eating wings first, then going down to crash...

Hey i just hit a cat and lost my towhook cover..called infiniti of Cincinnati and they said it would take 3 days to get in a black one which they could not paint (i need LR) by chance any of you guys have an extra towhook cover or know of your dealership that might have one...if so let me know i can easily paypal ya some money...

Old 03-25-2009, 04:23 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by TeddYang
Sup all, off topic, but i just moved to the Dayton area a few months back. Looking for a good tint shop around the area and was wondering if anyone had any suggestsions (fair price quality work)?

google seach came up with a bunch of places but the only one that had reviews was Eclipse Window Tinting. Anyone know if they're as good as their online rep says they are?

I've taken all my cars to Spade Kreations down in Cinci. They do some really nice tint work, however my buddy got his STi tinted there not too long ago and it looked like ****. I think they just hired a new tint guy and he doesnt seem to be very good. Its a lifetime warranty though so if its ****ed up, they'll fix it for free.

Old 03-25-2009, 11:05 PM
Just confirmed it with the wife. Were in for the trip as well..
Im in regardless of rain. Its more about meeting you guys than some dirt on our cars. My car is a daily driver anyways. Besides, talking about our cars is more fun than anything to me...

Dal, we are planning to meet at Ben's house sunday morning. What time I dont know yet. But I think that we are also planning to go eat breakfast along the way.

We need to chat on our cells...

Old 03-25-2009, 11:35 PM
Originally Posted by TeddYang

Of course. One of the guys from C-bus is coming without his G35 (since it is in the shop). This meet should be mostly about meeting the local guys around Ohio. I have established a good group in C-bus. There is a good group up north that is growing as well. oh, and last summer, we had a good group show from Dayton. We have had several meets here in C-bus and surrounding areas, and the Cincy area hasnt made their presence known as of yet, so that is the more important reason for this meet, well, in my opinion.

Old 03-25-2009, 11:37 PM
March 29th
Location - Wings and Rings, Springdale
11305 Princeton Pike
Cincinnati OH
1-513-771-9464
Time -12noon

1. G-adabout
2. Skooler
3. cdubel01
4. IrockaG35
5. BuckeyeG
6.1sexyG
7. stradaONE8 (possible)
8. azndalboy
9. TeddYang(possible?)

Last edited by g-adabout; 03-25-2009 at 11:43 PM. Reason: Wrote a name twice...
Old 03-26-2009, 06:58 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Im up for crashing J.

Old 03-26-2009, 09:11 PM
TuningWerks Competition

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by g-adabout
Im in regardless of rain. Its more about meeting you guys than some dirt on our cars. My car is a daily driver anyways. Besides, talking about our cars is more fun than anything to me...

Dal, we are planning to meet at Ben's house sunday morning. What time I dont know yet. But I think that we are also planning to go eat breakfast along the way.

We need to chat on our cells...
text me what time by Saturday afternoon so we know when to get up and head to Bens.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Ohio representation?