Ohio representation?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-18-2009, 08:56 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Well I might be having a demodding party soon. Not sure yet what Im doing the lease is up next month.

Old 05-18-2009, 09:41 PM
Ohio G Club Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by BuckeyeG
Well I might be having a demodding party soon. Not sure yet what Im doing the lease is up next month.
How about a new G37X Coupe? Unfortunately it only comes in AT.

Old 05-18-2009, 09:47 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by bash27jp00
I'll meet ya up there, I want to pull in this time. I think we should get there at 7 but we should check with Rich.
Sounds good. I am 98% sure I will go.

Old 05-18-2009, 09:58 PM
Before

After

After the final layer of clear coat while they were baking, out of all things that could happen, a spider crawled out of the mirror mount and got stuck to it leaving some tiny prints in the paint. Good thing its barely noticeable unless pointed out.

Old 05-18-2009, 10:18 PM
Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts
Originally Posted by azndalboy
where is our CLUB FORUM??
I just received an PM about the forum. It is in the works, and as Ted suggested, I passed along a copy of the listing of who our members are. They are deciding on where to create one, either in a region area or the club area. I replied with simply that we wont mind where its at.

One thing. The will be looking for a moderator. If anyone would like to volunteer for it, please let me know.

I hope everyone is enjoying life...my G is resting under its new warm blanket thanks to Dal!

Old 05-18-2009, 10:19 PM
Originally Posted by BrianlG35C
Hmm, that doesn't quite sound right.
Im glad someone is paying attention to me! Too bad you not a hot redhead with hooters

Old 05-18-2009, 10:21 PM
The Hand me down boy has dibs!!!

Old 05-18-2009, 10:24 PM
Originally Posted by imaxorz
Before

After

After the final layer of clear coat while they were baking, out of all things that could happen, a spider crawled out of the mirror mount and got stuck to it leaving some tiny prints in the paint. Good thing its barely noticeable unless pointed out.
Now that looks hot! and that is freaking hilarious about the spider, priceless!

Old 05-18-2009, 11:06 PM
Ohio G Club Member
Originally Posted by g-adabout
The Hand me down boy has dibs!!!
hey you can't call dibs on everything...gotta be specific!

dibs on the spacer!

what are you leaning towards doing ben? after all the work you put in you should keep it!

Originally Posted by g-adabout
One thing. The will be looking for a moderator. If anyone would like to volunteer for it, please let me know.
i get busy sometimes...but if no one else will volunteer i'll do it...but yeah i should be a last resort if no one else can do it...

so i went to KP's place to get my Beep module installed and he ended up doing the push button start module too! here's a teaser pic....

more pictures and video to come later on...

Last edited by TeddYang; 05-18-2009 at 11:18 PM.
Old 05-18-2009, 11:41 PM
^ tell us more about the push button start. I would love to have that.

Old 05-18-2009, 11:53 PM
Ohio G Club Member
well it still requires the key (to disable the immobilizer and steering wheel lock) but you turn the key to the on position.

Push the brake (and clutch if your 6mt) and push the button for like half a second, and it'll automatically crank the engine (meaning you're pushing the button doesn't crank it, instead it tells the module to crank the engine) till it starts.

To shut off the engine depress the brake and press the button fully for half a second (the brake press is a safety feature and there's a delay so you don't accidentally shut off your engine if you hit the button while driving)

The buttons are OEM from nissan. One cool thing...you can barely see it but on the left there's a lock section that will illuminate with the blinking LED. When the car is locked.

The install is a pretty involved process (took about 4.5 hrs for the beep and push button start). But i took advantage of the fact that KP lives in the same town as me, and he is very willing to the installs for FREE (just gotta work around his busy schedule) He did a very clean professional job with the install and i coudn't be happier. I'll take more pix and post video of how it works and the beep module tomororw. =P

Last edited by TeddYang; 05-19-2009 at 12:08 AM.
Old 05-19-2009, 02:52 AM
^ That's freakin awesome! I kinda want to drive up to Dayton to do that...among 2 other modules.

Old 05-19-2009, 06:59 AM
Originally Posted by BrianlG35C
How about a new G37X Coupe? Unfortunately it only comes in AT.
I dont know Im kinda leaning towards just a AB coupe. I can only seam to find them in AT. Not sure if im gonna get nwe or used just all depends on the deal i can get. I wouldnt mind keeping my sedan but I think there gonna want a little over 20k for it. So im not sure iif its worth it.

Old 05-19-2009, 07:18 AM
Originally Posted by TeddYang
hey you can't call dibs on everything...gotta be specific!

dibs on the spacer!

what are you leaning towards doing ben? after all the work you put in you should keep it!

if anything, I would be leaning towards the rotors and possibly the springs if Benny gets them taken off. Thats about it.

i get busy sometimes...but if no one else will volunteer i'll do it...but yeah i should be a last resort if no one else can do it...

so i went to KP's place to get my Beep module installed and he ended up doing the push button start module too! here's a teaser pic....

more pictures and video to come later on...
Thanks for being the first to volunteer!

and you are such a tease with these pics!

Old 05-19-2009, 08:40 AM
I dont know Im kinda leaning towards just a AB coupe. I can only seam to find them in AT. Not sure if im gonna get nwe or used just all depends on the deal i can get. I wouldnt mind keeping my sedan but I think there gonna want a little over 20k for it. So im not sure iif its worth it.
I think you can afford a GTR playa...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Ohio representation?