Other Regions United Kingdom, Japan, Australia, Middle East, Asia

To all uk owners

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-17-2008, 01:58 PM
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
edit: almost forgot to ask, whats everyone done with their rear foglight? not really liking mine below the license plate and not really sure what to do about it..[/QUOTE]

I had mine in the rear cluster but i did have an extra brake light in my rear spoiler.

Old 05-17-2008, 02:03 PM
Originally Posted by Martins350GT
Hello fellas

Good to see there's a fare few of you on here.
Just got my blue 350GT on Thursday and it's GREAT The only problem is I'm missing front mats. Any Idea's where I can get some, I've tried Nissan in Reading but they carn't help
Please help before I knacker my carpet.

Cheers

Hi martin and welcome

I think i still have my carpets from the old car, i will check on Monday and if they are still knocking around you can have them for free. Not sure where you are as you havn't put your details in the uk members list thread yet but the mats if i have them will need to be collected from lakeside thurrock in Essex.

Tom

Old 05-17-2008, 09:16 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
6MT Coupe
Originally Posted by reelybroke
...but I have a feeling that the potenzas are struggling in the wet,combined with a heavy right foot not a good combination!! .....my wife and my son both driving beemers use Dunlop sports,they also appear to be good and a lot cheaper than potenzas !!!

Rob
Stock oem Potenza's are high performance 'summer' tires. They suck in the wet. They're only designed for dry conditions. +10 on the Dunlop Sport Maxx...have those and very happy with them in the wet. Wear rating almost three times the Potenza's. BFG KDW2's are good too in wet, but noisy after awhile. Had those...dumped them for the Dunlops Never impressed with Toyos's on other vehicles with their fast wear like the Potenza's.

Old 05-18-2008, 11:49 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hmmmmmmmmmm

ok well i was bored and found out that the g35 was on the new need for speed pro street game, thought id have a look at it and see what mods are available.. played around on it for abit, unlocked the car, havnt really unlocked many mods but its actually quite good =) would be better if they included real bodykits, well thats just being too picky and maybe hopeful , but heres what ive done with it.. before anyone says, i know the paint is extreme.. but its a game so..

Old 05-18-2008, 11:52 AM
Originally Posted by ukgt
edit: almost forgot to ask, whats everyone done with their rear foglight? not really liking mine below the license plate and not really sure what to do about it..
I had mine in the rear cluster but i did have an extra brake light in my rear spoiler.[/QUOTE]

in the rear cluster like inside the taillights? cus am trying to figure out a way to get mine in there but not sure how. had an idea of trying to switch the reverse lights into a dual mode thing if poss, like clear corners have done with the side markers, so when the fogs are on they are bright red, and white when reversing? would be perfect if there was a way, but then again maybe im jus dreaming lol

Old 05-19-2008, 02:55 PM
My car keeps beeping at me randomly? What the hell is it?
HELP!

Old 05-19-2008, 04:09 PM
Originally Posted by reelybroke
Andy,sorry to hear the news
Silly question ,can you not order the parts from your nissan stealer.
Have had a problem with my power steering hoses,loosing fluid,have been able to order from japan through my local Nissan dealer in Chelmsford.
Best of luck Rob
Hi Rob. I tried my stealership and they said the bushes aren't available seperately. You have to buy the control arms with them fitted and at £560 odd per pair I think I'll try some other way.

Sorry to hear about your power steering hoses. Seems like we all have a problem or two with our cars. Hope you sort it soon.

Sorry guys for not posting more often, but I kind of rely upon the emails saying someone has posted, but I've not been receiving them recently I'll just have to make more regular visits

Old 05-19-2008, 04:15 PM
Originally Posted by BLITZSKYLINE
i just find the whole its not a skyline unbeleivable and blinkered , on some forums i feel its just sour grapes and not understanding cars , comedy bolt on parts seem of more interest these days .. lol

its such a great car , 370GT next i reckon ... lol

can't get that link to work

When I first got mine, I found myself having regular arguments with Skyline owners saying the same thing..."its just a rebadged 350Z" they used to say. To which I replied "OK, I own a rebadged 350Z, that'll look good on the back of my car....NOT!" " I wasn't the one that put the name on it"
Glad people are slowly coming round to accepting it.

Old 05-19-2008, 04:18 PM
Originally Posted by Syrus
cheers for the info tom, thats exactly how it sounds! didnt know how to describe it lol, but i did call my mechanic and he is gonna come and have a look at it this week so hopefully thats all it is!

on the cruise control note.. how i wish! dont drive the car hard at all, being my first rwd and all.. plus when its wet the back jus kicks out way too often for my liking so ive ended up not pushing it at all and driving like a sunday driver thought it might be the tyres but the tread seems alright..might take some advanced driving course or a track day so can get used to the cars limits and on how to control the backend properly need some experience in a safe place! last thing i want is wrapping it round a lamp post..
I can say from experience that it's not the way forward

Old 05-19-2008, 04:32 PM
Hi Martin, welcome to the club. Good choice of colour mate

Attached Thumbnails To all uk owners-dsc00024.jpg  
Old 05-19-2008, 04:33 PM
HELP!
Does it have an alarm fitted?

Old 05-19-2008, 06:33 PM
HELP!

Try fastening the passenger belt in when it beeps and see if it stops. Do you have books/files/dog/laptop or anything on the passenger seat as the pressure sensor in the seat will think you have a passenger and beep to tell them to buckle up.

Failing that your wife has fitted a homing device under your seat to check where you go of a night

Tom

Old 05-20-2008, 08:38 AM
Thanks Andy. I love the colour. Can a I get a paint stick from Nissan?

It has got a factory fitted alarm Tom, I'm sure its not that it beeps slow three times and then four times but faster. Nothing comes up on the dash at all

Could it be the the seat belt senser playing up then Tom? You might be right about the wife Tom but she doesn't let me out after 9...

Have they got tyre pressure sensers?

By the way thanks for the warm welcome Guy's

Old 05-20-2008, 09:04 AM
Thanks Andy. I love the colour. Can a I get a paint stick from Nissan?

It has got a factory fitted alarm Tom, I'm sure its not that it beeps slow three times and then four times but faster. Nothing comes up on the dash at all

Could it be the the seat belt senser playing up then Tom? You might be right about the wife Tom but she doesn't let me out after 9...

Have they got tyre pressure sensers?

By the way thanks for the warm welcome Guy's

Wont be the seatbelt then as that would beep for ages. I think the U.S spec is the only one with tyre pressure warning, it could have been fitted as a mod by the previous japanese owner i suppose. Not sure what the signal would sound like though, perhaps some of our U.S friends can chip in and help you out on this.

Old 05-20-2008, 05:33 PM
So who went to Japfest this past weekend?
I saw two other 350GT's. One on the AutoBMC stand (silver) and one on the Tetsuo? Stand (silver with nismo kit). Come on own up! I was on the DJCC stand...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: To all uk owners