Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Tustin Infiniti... again

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-17-2007, 04:44 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Tustin Infiniti... again

So i had to take my car in after i had an incident there last week with Brian Walker but on Heri recommendation i set up an apt with Alex. Alex did give me a loaner (no real gas in it but hey it was a loaner) and told me my car would be ready today. Oh they had to repaint my front bumper again... I got a call this morning and went to pick it up. Since its under that awning type thing (those of you who have been there know what im talking about) i really couldnt see it that well. So when i got home i decided to check it out in the sun and see how it really came out... on a scale of 1-10 i give them about a 6 maybe 6.5... but what pissed me off is they didnt do a very good job masking cuz my headlight on the driver side has some very noticable overspray! Since i wash and wax my own car i know all my scratches but it seems like every time ive gotten my car back recently i have extra nicks and scratches (i know my fault for not remembering to tell them not to wash it) but what was stranger than usual this time is i have beige paint spots on the hood and on the side of my car! WTF!!! Dont they look at the car before they give it back so now i have to go back to them when i get back from florida and have them take care of these items. This is the last time i will be going to them! Alex was helpful but not helpful enough so i want to go back to Tustin Infiniti...

Old 05-17-2007, 07:04 PM
Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
damn you been getting your bumper painted for like a year! take it to good bodyshop and get it over with!

Old 05-17-2007, 07:40 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Did you get like the light blue 07 sedan loaner with no gas??

Old 05-17-2007, 07:49 PM
hmm... i've been to tustin a few times before. their maint. managers are nice, but every time i get my car back i get it with coffee stains, muffin pieces, show marks, scratches, and **** like that. after the first couple of times i started examining the car before i take off.

Old 05-17-2007, 07:50 PM
Originally Posted by WaLLy
Did you get like the light blue 07 sedan loaner with no gas??
they always give their loaners with no gas at all. just enough to take you to the station.
they have a few 07 loaners too. i got a silver one, if that means anything to you.

Old 05-17-2007, 08:06 PM
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
i know DG is hard to match cuz of the metal particles but damn that sux... i can try and get you the number for my buddy's paint guy in OC... he color matched my buddies black G pretty damn well for 150... im sure he could do the ssomethign similar.. PM me if you want the number JOE, so i can do the research

Old 05-17-2007, 11:06 PM
Received 154 Likes on 112 Posts
I don't blame them for giving loander with no gas... most people won't/don't fill it back up upon return. Why should they pay for our gas?... I usually get one 1/2 full and always return it 1/2 full (even though they don't check or care)... The gas you get is whatever the previous person left in it.

Old 05-18-2007, 02:43 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by threatcon07
damn you been getting your bumper painted for like a year! take it to good bodyshop and get it over with!
well they fcked it up not me so i keep making them repaint it... im over it now... its as good as its gonna get i guess... what im mad about is the over spray and odd beige paint spots on my hood and driver side...

and wally no they gave me a 07 DG loaner... lol... but it only had 1600 miles on it too bad i didnt have any trips to take this week or i would have put hella miles on it! i didnt even get it past 80mph.. i must be getting old.

nghairs dont worry about it i have a body shop in anaheim hills that color matched my car perfectly even my mechanic could find where i fcked up my ride... Anaheim Hills Autobody...

after florida im taking it in so they can take care of my light they painted and get those strange beige spots off my car after that im done with Tustin Infiniti... i know some folks that are looking at infinitis too... told them not to go there... since Frank and Heri left that place blows a$$... Alex is cool but not cool enough so i will take my car back there!

as for giving me a car with no gas... oh well... didnt bother me i gave it back with the same amount... enough to go 61 miles... take that Tustin Infiniti

Last edited by abunai; 05-18-2007 at 02:45 AM.
Old 05-18-2007, 12:40 PM
Originally Posted by mantisG35
they always give their loaners with no gas at all. just enough to take you to the station.
they have a few 07 loaners too. i got a silver one, if that means anything to you.
well I did get a loaner a few weeks ago with no gas at all. The light came on just as soon as I jumped on the freeway.

And since the loaner was the light blue one, I returned it with the gas light on as well! lol

Old 05-18-2007, 12:50 PM
Originally Posted by WaLLy
well I did get a loaner a few weeks ago with no gas at all. The light came on just as soon as I jumped on the freeway.

And since the loaner was the light blue one, I returned it with the gas light on as well! lol
yah i return it as empty as i get it. what is funny is they do not return YOUR car as full as it was after they test drive it but ur supposed to fill theirs!

Old 05-18-2007, 05:44 PM
Originally Posted by mantisG35
yah i return it as empty as i get it. what is funny is they do not return YOUR car as full as it was after they test drive it but ur supposed to fill theirs!
lmaoooo oh so true! lol

Old 05-19-2007, 12:17 AM
Former G35driver Vendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Went Tustin Infiniti today to have my gas TSB issue fixed. They gave me an 07 sedan loaner which was cool for a day.

Old 05-21-2007, 05:52 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
From reading this thread, it sounds to me like their "loaner" cars, are in reality the guy's car who's was worked on prior to yours. LOL Coffee stains, crumbs, low gas, extra scratches - I think you guys are beating up each other's cars.

j/k

Old 05-21-2007, 05:53 PM
Don't deal with any other service manager other than Tom Kiernan. He goes above and beyond to make sure that you are satisfied. Tom's been my service manager for the past two years and he is awesome.