Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

TechnoSquare ROCKS!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-27-2007, 08:00 PM
G Kreuzer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by aHero4Eternity
It's implied that anyone that knows Japanese is automatically a genius. I guess you were one of the defects.

Old 11-27-2007, 10:50 PM
Received 154 Likes on 112 Posts
Originally Posted by aHero4Eternity
It's implied that anyone that knows Japanese is automatically a genius. I guess you were one of the defects.

It is said that Japanese is the hardest language to learn (English 2nd hardest)... Spanish is easiest - that's why I took 2 years in HS -> to this day I only know the bad words

Anyway - indeed TechnoSquare Rocks! 2 reflashes, + Quaife & 3.7FD installed by them - I'm very pleased! And they are SUPER courteous!!! (must be the culture)

Old 11-28-2007, 02:10 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
=\ I dont think so IMO

Korean is the easiest to learn.. English/Spanish/French are pretty easy once you know one or the other.. Hardest is probably Chinese.. Japanese iono never took a class on it but doesnt seem THAT hard (GF took a few semesters of japanese)

Old 11-28-2007, 02:21 PM
Originally Posted by Klumzyee
=\ I dont think so IMO

Korean is the easiest to learn.. English/Spanish/French are pretty easy once you know one or the other.. Hardest is probably Chinese.. Japanese iono never took a class on it but doesnt seem THAT hard (GF took a few semesters of japanese)
I guess its all relative (to what? I don’t know?)… I Googled “hardest language to learn” and the first five links all had different results… I just remember having students in HS tell me that Japanese was real hard – and Spanish was the easiest. I’ve always heard English was one of the hardest due to so many similar words having different meanings (to, too, two – there, their, they’re – etc.)… clearly English grammar is difficult for MANY (even natives in English speaking countries)….

Old 11-28-2007, 02:31 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
meeh.. I guess each to their own depending on what languages you already know..

Old 11-28-2007, 04:49 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i used to tutor a lot of fobs that just flew in (or washed up ashore).

english is a very hard language for japanese and koreans.
chinese seem to fare better.

there's only a small percentage of people that can literally switch from one language to another without bringing some sorta accent into it.

sometimes i find myself stuttering when i speak korean after not having spoken it for a while.
it takes a little while, but finally the gears all get oiled and i'm back to where i was before.
then if i talk in korean for a long span, and don't speak english for a while, i won't be able to piece the words together as i normally could.
the re-oiling process takes place and moments later i'm back to normal non fob mode.

i spoke spanish fairly fluently back in highschool.
i was handling customers and carrying on every day conversation as well.
business spanish is where i got my butt kicked.

overall, english is my strongest, followed by korean, then spanish a distant 3rd.
however, i found spanish inexplicably easier to pickup than Japanese when i tried to learn it (back in college).

I still want to learn to speak Mandarin/chinese.

so far i know how to say thank you, count to 4, ask for a cup of water, and drive like one.

Old 11-28-2007, 04:53 PM
Overglorified Altima
Received 187 Likes on 128 Posts
Spanish has many rules, few exceptions. Easy to learn.

English has many rules, many exceptions. Difficult to learn.

Old 11-28-2007, 07:42 PM
This could possibly be the ultimate Off Topic thread of all time!!!! Starts as a kudos to TechnoSquare (for mirror installation of all things – which in and of itself is almost off topic)… to what language is hardest to learn!

Without great effort, I don’t think it’s possible to go much farther from one extreme to another

Old 11-29-2007, 09:13 PM
Originally Posted by MEECHIN

there's only a small percentage of people that can literally switch from one language to another without bringing some sorta accent into it.

sometimes i find myself stuttering when i speak korean after not having spoken it for a while.
it takes a little while, but finally the gears all get oiled and i'm back to where i was before.
then if i talk in korean for a long span, and don't speak english for a while, i won't be able to piece the words together as i normally could.
the re-oiling process takes place and moments later i'm back to normal non fob mode.

overall, english is my strongest, followed by korean, then spanish a distant 3rd.
however, i found spanish inexplicably easier to pickup than Japanese when i tried to learn it (back in college).

so far i know how to say thank you, count to 4, ask for a cup of water, and drive like one.

oh man dru! niceeeeeee

i want to learn japanese / korean... some reason ppl think i'm japanese or korean @times. Then when ppl talk to me, and expect me to understand I just smile and go... I'm not koren / japanese.

Old 11-30-2007, 05:16 AM
Originally Posted by MEECHIN

You're Korean?? Hmm didn't know that I'll have to say anyong when I get something else installed and that's all I'm gonna say cause my Korean sucks! 5091: