Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

-1 for infiniti service

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-04-2008, 10:36 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Mike@RiversideInfiniti
Out of curiosity, you work full time are a full time college student or a combination thereof?

You have a IS350, if you don't like the loaners, why not just drive the IS around? At the least, it can get you back and forth from school. You do have the option to decline the loaner.
work full time go to school full time. my household consist of two people. we both work for the same company. the job calls for certain things and that is why 2 cars is a necessity so i am unable to decline a loaner. one person could be up north while one is stuck down here and its just not practical for one of us to use public transportation.

Old 09-04-2008, 11:21 PM
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
You implied ownership of the Lexus; why not have the other individual in your household drive the loaner? Is that unacceptable to him/her?

Old 09-04-2008, 11:43 PM
You implied ownership of the Lexus; why not have the other individual in your household drive the loaner? Is that unacceptable to him/her?
it happens, but either way its unfair to one of us that one of the cars we purchased is still sitting in the shop more than our garage. am i right?

and i guess you missed the part where i said we work for the same company and we basically have the same job. i could be in denver one day while they are in flagstaff at the same time. do you get where i am coming from now?

Last edited by archie; 09-04-2008 at 11:53 PM.
Old 09-05-2008, 12:37 AM
Who's the primary owner of which car? You're implying that you're the owner of the G35...

I understand that you're not happy with the issues you're having with your car, but **** happens. That's why the warranty is there.

Old 09-05-2008, 12:53 AM
Banned
sounds like u got a lemon

Old 09-05-2008, 12:59 AM
Originally Posted by nissandriver
sounds like u got a lemon

yeah thats what i am thinking too. the least infiniti could do is admit they have a problem offer to buy back the car, and let me reinvest into a different g that hopefully has fewer problems.

Old 09-05-2008, 01:06 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by archie
yeah thats what i am thinking too. the least infiniti could do is admit they have a problem offer to buy back the car, and let me reinvest into a different g that hopefully has fewer problems.
i doubt that will ever happen, but just see what you can work out with mike. hes a cool dude.

Old 09-05-2008, 01:17 AM
Originally Posted by nissandriver
i doubt that will ever happen, but just see what you can work out with mike. hes a cool dude.

hey if they are willing to work something out so i am. however i doubt that would be the case even though the car has spent SO much time in their garage. i have a feeling it will be seeing even more time, but i hope that isnt the case. none the less infiniti is still recieving a letter, if not more than one.

Old 09-05-2008, 12:48 PM
you shouldn't really judge a manufacturer based on the treatment you got from a dealership.. Infiniti does not own the dealership you took your car in for servicing.. if anything take it to another dealership and see if you get better service.. what's that saying? "fool me once.. shame on you.. fool me twice.. shame on me"

Old 09-05-2008, 01:58 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by SagiSRP
Infiniti does not own the dealership you took your car in for servicing.. if anything take it to another dealership and see if you get better service.. what's that saying? "fool me once.. shame on you.. fool me twice.. shame on me"
true, but infiniti sells the right to dealerships to represent infiniti as an authorize infiniti seller. If dealerships abuse the right or mis-represent or give a bad image about Infiniti, Infiniti has the right to terminate the contract (maybe not immediate but probably wont renew the next one). So sending in a letter is not a waste of time. This is just like any other franchies out there.

Old 09-05-2008, 03:28 PM
I just spoke to Joe briefly regarding your car. He had indicated that we were unable to duplicate the problems, and that you were also unable to duplicate the problems during the test drives.

However, we did perform the TSB's out of goodwill.

When you do come in, I'd like to take a ride in your car, and see what, if any, problems exist.

Regarding some of the issues you cited:

Has your car been in an accident? Many of the problems you are citing (leaky moonroof, abnormal wind noise, rattles), are all symptoms.

Again, lets try to duplicate your symptoms when you come pick up your car.

I do recall you posting that you knew more than the salesperson who helped you at our dealership. I responded by offering to buy you lunch if you knew more than the car about me... still up to that challenge?
As said above, I will reiterate by highlighting the bold.

The OP has said nothing in contrary to my post.

What more can we do to make the customer happy? We have done everything within reason to make the best of the situation. I'm sorry that our loaners don't come fully equipped; they're simply not available for fleet purposes. We're much more generous with our loaners than most dealers are (and many many members will attest to that), which is why sometimes they're not in the best of conditions, and have high miles on them. Some of our loaners are about a year old, and already have upwards of 50k miles on them.

Old 09-05-2008, 03:38 PM
As said above, I will reiterate by highlighting the bold.

The OP has said nothing in contrary to my post.

What more can we do to make the customer happy? We have done everything within reason to make the best of the situation. I'm sorry that our loaners don't come fully equipped; they're simply not available for fleet purposes. We're much more generous with our loaners than most dealers are (and many many members will attest to that), which is why sometimes they're not in the best of conditions, and have high miles on them. Some of our loaners are about a year old, and already have upwards of 50k miles on them.

joe called today asking me to go pick the car up. he explained to me what was done and what wasnt done. i appriciate his phone call just wish it came a bit sooner. i will be picking the car up but the electronic unit is still on back order. from my understanding there are five of them on backorder and some have been on order longer than mine. i feel bad for those people.

to the other people as a customer i have aright to explain my feeling/situation. if i feel like i am treated fairly i will voice my opinion and i will do the same when i feel like i am treated unfairly. if you look at my post history i did give a thumbs up to a quick fix on the silicone in the heater core. i was told it would take almost the full day, but got the car returned in less than two hours. i guess with teh good comes the bad and so on and so forth. i will still be writing a letter to infiniti explaining my situation.

dont get me wrong there are good people out there, but as a customer i should never be questioned. that is how customer service is supposed to work. riverside already had on record that the car has been in multiple times for the electronics freezing or failing. i am trying to be nice about things, but i also expect a lot coming from a place that told me "we dont sell chevys here".

Old 09-05-2008, 03:41 PM
I'll be in till 4.

Old 09-05-2008, 08:15 PM
wow i picked the car up today and guess what its back in the ****ing shop.

first thing is first i picked it up without the fix to the audio navi control unit as they are on backorder and do not know when they will be in.

30 minutes later riverside infiniti has the car again.

steering wheel rattle WHICH CLEARLY stats on the work order was fixed is back. moon roof rattle still there. the seal to the moonroof was improperly installed. rear parcel self rattle still present. THEN THERE IS A BIG *** SCRATCH IN THE REAR BUMPER. WHAT THE F*CK. THIS IS A BIT RIDICULOUS.

so i am on a test drive with joe again and we are on the freeway. I CAN CLEARLY HEAR THE RATTLES AGAIN yet some how joe CANNOT. WHAT THE **** DO YOU GUYS GET PAID TO LIE. HONESTLY?

I AM ****ING FURIOUS AS NOW THE BUMPER HAS TO BE REPAINTED AND IT WILL BE ON A JOB ORDER AT INFINITI. CAN YOU SAY THE VALUE JUST DROPPED SOME MORE.

this is ridiculous and infiniti CORP is closed until monday and now WE are once AGAIN out of a car. IS THERE A F*CKING END IN SIGHT?

Old 09-05-2008, 08:16 PM
I'll be in till 4.

I asked for you but they couldnt find you.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: -1 for infiniti service