Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

-1 for infiniti service

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-06-2008, 05:02 PM
Received 124 Likes on 109 Posts
you know you should just get rid of your car.... You want to be a little biotch, go buy a SMART, so you can be a little smart A$$ in your SMART!

Old 09-06-2008, 05:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Hotdawwgman
Wow we offer you advise and this is how you act.... Nice!!!!!

Well good luck Archie... you have just singled your car out!!!!!!!!!
OK... look bro, i thought i was a nit-picker but damn!!!! Yes there are some instances where you can replicate the problems and the dealership cant. i have taken my car there numerous times and everything gets done to my liking. I have never had to take my care back to them to fix the same thing. i actually drive the additional 50 out to riverside instead of going to Tustin, just because i know i wont get the bull... to think about it you are probably just a nit-picker striving for attention!!!! I bet that you complain about something so much, they dont want to deal with you. i know i wouldnt. Hell, even Mike has offered his services for you and you neglected to use them, so who is the fool now! Quite you biotching and go somewhere else... better yet, by a Hyundai, because you dont deserve an Infiniti!

who was acting what way first?

Old 09-06-2008, 05:05 PM
i cant stand nit-pickers... Thats all.

Old 09-06-2008, 05:06 PM
OK... look bro, i thought i was a nit-picker but damn!!!! Yes there are some instances where you can replicate the problems and the dealership cant. i have taken my car there numerous times and everything gets done to my liking. I have never had to take my care back to them to fix the same thing. i actually drive the additional 50 out to riverside instead of going to Tustin, just because i know i wont get the bull... to think about it you are probably just a nit-picker striving for attention!!!! I bet that you complain about something so much, they dont want to deal with you. i know i wouldnt. Hell, even Mike has offered his services for you and you neglected to use them, so who is the fool now! Quite you biotching and go somewhere else... better yet, by a Hyundai, because you dont deserve an Infiniti!

This was my point!

Old 09-06-2008, 05:11 PM
i cant stand nit-pickers... Thats all.

thas fine, nothing said you had to read this thread and noone said you had to voice your opinion. i am not nit-picking. i cna understand the rattles they write down saying they cannot duplicate, but when the work order says they fixed something and it wasnt something is wrong. it wasnt just with a rattle but the moonroof seal they supposely fixed was improperly installed as well. the thing that pissed me off the most is that there is a 2ft scratch across the rear bumper that occur while the car was in their hands. i would have been willing to drive the car until the parts on back order came in and when i took the car in to have those installed i would have had the other stuff fixed again. however since the car had paint damage i was unwilling to drive the car in that manner. now i am out of a car once again for something that could have been prevented for the mean time.

Old 09-06-2008, 05:13 PM
This was my point!

I DID ask for mike in sales. no one was able to locate him as he wanted to go on a test drive with me. what part of that do you not understand. however it was late in the day between 430 and 5 and he was unavailable. what can you do.

Old 09-06-2008, 05:15 PM
^hehe

Old 09-06-2008, 05:20 PM
Received 80 Likes on 65 Posts
Honda Accord
I've had and still have numerous rattles in my car. Some of them, Riverside Infiniti was able to replicate and fixed for me, but like I said, I still have a few rattles in the car.

I know it can be a pain in the a$$ having rattles in your brand new car, but sometimes they just come and go (in my case).

I mean, I blast my music while I drive and my intake and exhaust tones are loud enough to make those rattles unnoticeable for me anyway. lol

Oh well, best of luck to you Archie and hope they address the issues for you. Or maybe you should get rid of the G like others said and get a Lexus instead. They might be better suit for ya.

Old 09-06-2008, 05:29 PM
Originally Posted by B L U E S L A T E
I've had and still have numerous rattles in my car. Some of them, Riverside Infiniti was able to replicate and fixed for me, but like I said, I still have a few rattles in the car.

I know it can be a pain in the a$$ having rattles in your brand new car, but sometimes they just come and go (in my case).

I mean, I blast my music while I drive and my intake and exhaust tones are loud enough to make those rattles unnoticeable for me anyway. lol

Oh well, best of luck to you Archie and hope they address the issues for you. Or maybe you should get rid of the G like others said and get a Lexus instead. They might be better suit for ya.

thanks. i understand about rattles coming and going being able to duplicate and in order to fix. there have been more rattles with the car, but the ones i mention here are the ones that are consistant. i dont really play much music when i drive and the car is stock so i dont have much to drone out the noise. i am debating on getting another lexus, but believe it or not i like the way the engine, tranny as well as the way our sport mode is setup vs that of the lexus. also i like the traffic on our navi vs the lexus which does not offer it.

Old 09-06-2008, 06:49 PM
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by archie
I DID ask for mike in sales. no one was able to locate him as he wanted to go on a test drive with me. what part of that do you not understand. however it was late in the day between 430 and 5 and he was unavailable. what can you do.
The receptionists all have my cell # and are instructed to call me or text page me when a customer asks for me. Text paging is standard procedure at our dealership.

Either way, you have my cell # now.

If you're that sensitive to noise, I wonder how you'd do my in my Honda...

Old 09-06-2008, 09:11 PM
^^^^^^

what about the corolla? hahaha

Old 09-06-2008, 11:10 PM
Received 80 Likes on 65 Posts
Honda Accord
Originally Posted by Mike@RiversideInfiniti
If you're that sensitive to noise, I wonder how you'd do my in my Honda...
Your S2K isn't a car. It's a go-kart. hahahahaha

God, I'd hate driving that daily. lol

Old 09-07-2008, 01:51 AM
Received 28 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by B L U E S L A T E
Your S2K isn't a car. It's a go-kart. hahahahaha

God, I'd hate driving that daily. lol

+1 Mike how do you deal with the rock hard suspension? I drove an s2k for 3 hours, and had back pains. lol

Old 09-07-2008, 03:55 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sad part is, the loaner car i have is a brand new car which has just over 400 miles on it and it has the same issues with rattles.
i had loaner car 180 which was a newer loaner car which wasnt as bad, but this loaner car is almost undrivable. it is number 147 and it is in need of a serious alignment as well as some type of damper on the right rear. also something in the steering makes it a little un-easy going around bends at any rate of speed more than 25-30 mph.

I feel your pain, but seriously, you are way too **** and whining about every little issue...both the loaners you had, you had to nitpick...all of this whining on the forum about every little sound in your car. i have rattles too, but every car will have some sort of rattle. My friend's new BMW and TL-S rattle too...so if you can't live with it, then ride a bicycle.

Old 09-07-2008, 03:58 AM
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by 1fastg35sedan
+1 Mike how do you deal with the rock hard suspension? I drove an s2k for 3 hours, and had back pains. lol
My car is significantly stiffer... and louder...

Alan complains that my car is loud from OUTSIDE the car, and his car is DAMN loud...

We're getting so off topic here...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: -1 for infiniti service