Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Concerns with this Forum...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-09-2005, 04:45 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Rudy
Anybody missing a Red Stapler with Hello Kitty stickers all over it?

Damnit man! Who the **** put those stickers on it....I want it back....WITHOUT THOSE GAY stickers please...

Old 04-09-2005, 04:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WICKED, where do you live? i live in LA too!

Old 04-09-2005, 04:57 PM
Florida G35 Club
Originally Posted by Rudy
Anybody missing a Red Stapler with Hello Kitty stickers all over it?

Can't we all just get along...sniff sniff. - the late Rodney King

You guys keep up the good work. On your cars. Yaw good old Rodney He didn't have thin skin. He took a lik een" and kept ticken.

Old 04-09-2005, 05:01 PM
Originally Posted by G35Lin
well i tried deleting posts that were not relevant and people just keep on posting. I really don't know how to control this forum anymore. I can get people very pissed off very quickly..

anyways i am getting an admin to help me control this forum since i will be busy these couple of weeks.

Ed lin
Don't delete posts, warn the individuals. If that doesn't work, ban them for a period of time. If they still post crap after that, ban them for good or delete their account.
Part of the problem here is lack of discipline from administrators. I know it shouldn't come to this, but nothing else is working. It's really sad that we even have to consider a separate off topic forum for kids to be supervised and play in.

Old 04-09-2005, 05:37 PM
Originally Posted by MEECHIN
Listen Wickman. I didn't take offense to what you said. I've got some pretty thick skin. What bugs me was how you tried to portray yourself as an old school g35driver veteran or a guy that's been around longer than all of us and attempted to belittle me for something that we're not even talking about. I never proclaimed myself to be a vet. But i also am not a spammer.
Thanks for your input. We really appreciate it... oh wait a minute... we wanted 2 cents, not 2 pesos.
Well said Dru, I have no idea what that post had to do with this thread other than to say "I'm OG so I'm cooler than you now." Gee, I wish I was on the same forum for 2+yrs so I could be cool....

I really don't think this has become a real racial thing, just a few diffrent groups that for the most part, know each other, messing around. It just so happens that the OC group is primarily asian while the other is primarily middle eastern, though PW hangs out with them too and he's asian, for the most part anyway

Its the n00bs that come in and talk sht too that upset people I think. Or at least the new screen names, that could just be trolls. But we all don't know that and sometimes take offense to what someone we don't know says about us. Or even if its not the "n00bs" but the people that don't know us and don't hang out with us. Just cuz you met someone once or twice, doesn't necessarily mean you know them.

I think everyone just needs to sit back and relax a little bit. Don't come in here and take everything personally. I get shtted on by a lot of people, but I'm not losing any sleep over it. The people that I know that make fun of me are just messing around, I know this because I know them. They talk sht to me on here, AIM and in person, buts its all in good fun, cuz we all do it back to each other. However the people I don't know that talk about me personally, I admit sometimes make me think diffrently about things. But then I just say to myself, its the internet, this is what sometimes happens. Why should I take offense by someone I don't even know, over a computer screen. The fact of the matter is I don't know them, and they don't know me, I don't care wtf they think.

Old 04-09-2005, 06:02 PM
Future Sedan Freak
well, we're all adults in here with alot of common sense, so let's just let just leave the trash talking to our younger folks. sometimes we have to be the better person and back-off instead of exchanging blows with a senseless person. just my opinion what ever its worth.

Old 04-09-2005, 06:17 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ok, you win Dizzy!

NO MORE FARSI!

Old 04-09-2005, 06:31 PM
Originally Posted by Gee Im Fast
I though we were all here to look for my red stapler???
Dont care about the red Stapler!!! Were the hell are the TPS reports.

Old 04-09-2005, 06:51 PM
Originally Posted by patrickwong
Ok, you win Dizzy!

NO MORE FARSI!
PW, it's not a matter of winning or losing.

We're just a bunch of guys and gals that own a pretty kick a$s car.
Anyone's ethnicity shouldn't even be a concern.

Old 04-09-2005, 08:11 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Gee_Im_Fast.. like I said dont post here please if you have nothing positive to add to this conversation...

Dizz I agree that this may not seem like an Asian vs. Middle Eastern thing but its starting to seem like it.. if i was a noob owner who just came on these boards man I would never want to kick it with anyone here because I would think they are all **** talkers.. we all know of the infamous "KeyBoard Courage" but seriously if you dont have the ***** to say it front of someone dont say it here on the net either then.. this in no way is going to you Donny, your one of my closer G35 homies.. even though I dont get to kick it as much as I use to with you guys.. I can't keep driving out to Irvine with these outrageous gas prices..im still coming to the wedding right G35 Salute!

wicked.. honestly your starting to get a few peoples nerves here.. I mean dont take it the wrong way.. just understand there is a certain tight knit group here on the boards and they became tight because of these boards... I just hope you know that you saying MEECHIN having 80+ post makes him some kind of noobie isn't right.. this guy is extremely cool once you hang out with him... I mean if you were to take some time away from your "TT FOR LIFE" ordeal then maybe you'd understand. But your making it seem like your 2000+ posts makes you ruler of all.. and thats just coming back to the same scenario im worried about.. people thinkin there better then other people for stupid reasons... just drop it...everyone! I LOVE YOU ALL *rawr*

Old 04-09-2005, 08:14 PM
Ok, well I was sent the link to this thread by our fellow Gs, which ultimately means that I've been asked to post in here.

First of all, I agree that this is the internet and nothing should be taken to offense. Everyone who knows me knows that I joke around all the time. In fact, between me and ro-ro all we do is f|_|ck around. its what we're known for. me and ro-ro have punked pretty much everyone we know. its what we do, everyone knows it, no one cares about it. the only time that i'll come out swinging is if anyone that doesn't know us comes out of no where just talking mad **** about my friends. we all know each other and can talk mad **** about each other and its cool between us. whether its the OC vs. the middle easterners or whatever u wanna call it, the fact of the matter is we all know each other and are close enough to talk **** to each other without taking it too personally. i'm fine with the "middle easterner's" talking smack with us back and forth cuz we don't take it personally. but when all these unknowns coming in trying to front like they know us and start naming random names of people they've met once is what annoys me. these are the kinds of people that are not welcome in our so-called "group."

call it what u want, but this would not have gotten to this point if none of these unknown people started trying to jump on the bandwagon. we were fine talking **** to each other within our own little clique. no one really complained; we all basically understood that we're just joking and no offenses were taken. then these idiots started jumping in and offending/harassing people left and right and i wasn't going to stand aimlessly by and let that **** slide.

but if u guys want to segregate the groups then thats fine by me. cuz i'm happy with the OCG's, we roll deep, keep it gangster, and have sh!tloads of fun everytime we hang.

Old 04-09-2005, 08:19 PM
OCG~!

Old 04-09-2005, 08:20 PM
Dan I dont think we should try to exclude anyone.. but your right the name calling and sh*t talking shouldn't be done between people that dont know each other and have not met one another.. because you don't know a persons personality till you really meet them.. even then you gota watch what you say cuz somethings can really hurt a person..

btw who is the clique.. who can say what to who... lets just get that across and maybe we'll have some peace..

Old 04-09-2005, 08:31 PM
i consider the people in the "clique" the people who come out to hang, not just to the chino meet once or whatever. its idiotic to try to front like you're everyone's best friend just cuz u met once at a meet, or talk through the internet all the time. I would consider the clique outside the chino meet crew to be the hooters crew, the TEATS crew, the movie watching crew, the ktown drinking crew, OC parking lot pimpin crew, hookah smoking crew, chillin at the house crew, curry house eating crew, lee's sandwiches crew, shabu crew, kbbq crew, 24hr fitness crew, di bang bang crew, lu lu crew, marlboro red crew, camel lights crew, parliments crew, etc.

as u can see we do a lot of things together that aren't "meets." thats why when people ask i don't say we're going to a "meet." we're just going to hang out with "friends."

Old 04-09-2005, 08:34 PM
YES!! I fit into these categories!

hooters crew
curry house eating crew
di bang bang crew
lu lu crew

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Concerns with this Forum...