Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Concerns with this Forum...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-10-2005, 05:23 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by GEE PASTA
You have a nice car. I think you might need to work on your English" a bit.
you have a nice car. I think you might need to work on your ugliness a bit.

Old 04-10-2005, 06:21 AM
You have a nice car. I think you might need to work on your English" a bit.
Hahahahahaha!!!

She needs to work on a lot of things, like eating her greens, going to sleep by her bedtime, and growing a ***** before she attempts to talk sh*t to guys she doesn't know...

Old 04-10-2005, 12:14 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
wicked do me a favor.. stay out of this thread please.. like i said this is a peace thread.. only serious comments.. none of this bs...

Old 04-10-2005, 12:23 PM
Originally Posted by wickedG35
Hahahahahaha!!!

She needs to work on a lot of things, like eating her greens, going to sleep by her bedtime, and growing a ***** before she attempts to talk sh*t to guys she doesn't know...

you're telling me i need to grow a ***** before i attempt to talk **** to guys i don't know....you're so f*cking stupid..."wicked needs to grow a vagina before he starts talking **** to girls he doesn't know" dude...you don't know ANYONE. stop talking **** already...you're f*cking annoying.

Originally Posted by GUniiT
wicked do me a favor.. stay out of this thread please.. like i said this is a peace thread.. only serious comments.. none of this bs...
dude...if khurram is telling you to shut the f*ck up...SHUT THE F*CK UP. f*cking disrespectful piece of ****.

Old 04-10-2005, 01:32 PM
Multi-Spoked Mod
Originally Posted by g35chick
you're telling me i need to grow a ***** before i attempt to talk **** to guys i don't know....you're so f*cking stupid..."wicked needs to grow a vagina before he starts talking **** to girls he doesn't know" dude...you don't know ANYONE. stop talking **** already...you're f*cking annoying.

dude...if khurram is telling you to shut the f*ck up...SHUT THE F*CK UP. f*cking disrespectful piece of ****.

EASY HIROMI!!!!! YOU GUYS ARE DONE WITH THAT WAR!!! IF NOT I AM CLOSING THE THREAD!! And someone WILL WARNED!!!!!!

THAT INCLUDES WICKED..... and all the rest of you1!!!!!

Old 04-10-2005, 04:08 PM
Haha ok ED, no more $hit talking. Just so everyone knows, Hiromi tried to IM me last night and make peace. She even wanted to hang out with me and have lunch without telling you guys. I guess someone knows who's at fault. Oh, she said I'm cute too...

Later guys, that is my contribution to this thread

Old 04-10-2005, 04:32 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Its been dropped, over, finito. Now lets all just skurry along with our lives and enjoy the FACT that there is a forum of this type for our enjoyment...Now lets all have a GTG where we all hold hands and drink boba, while smokin some hookah and eatin some sushi and enjoyin a belly dance...

Cmon guys...all together now... " we arrreeee the wooorld..."

Attached Thumbnails Concerns with this Forum...-group-20hug-20summit.gif  

Last edited by Gee Im Fast; 04-10-2005 at 04:36 PM.
Old 04-10-2005, 04:50 PM
Cactus Hugging Admin
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
...we aaaaare the chiildreeen

G

Old 04-10-2005, 04:56 PM
Banned
..we aaaaare the ones to make a brighter day, so lets not give-iiiinnnn

Old 04-10-2005, 08:12 PM
"There's a choice we're makin', we're saving our own lives, it's true we'll make a better day just you and g's"

Old 04-10-2005, 08:25 PM
Florida G35 Club
Originally Posted by Dizz
"There's a choice we're makin', we're saving our own lives, it's true we'll make a better day just you and g's"
Dizz

I think you should take your own advise. Your a good guy but IM surprised somebody has not slapped your hand yet. You always seem to be in the mix of things. I think I will put you on my buddy list. Be cool!!

Old 04-10-2005, 08:48 PM
Dizz

I think you should take your own advise. Your a good guy but IM surprised somebody has not slapped your hand yet. You always seem to be in the mix of things. I think I will put you on my buddy list. Be cool!!
Haha...
"slap me and I'll slap you back."

I think the reason why I haven't been reprimanded yet is because I'm not the one who usually starts trouble. I will admit that I'm not all that *innocent in the socal forum, but every other section of driver that I have visited, I think my manners have been nothing but proper until someone attacks me or any of my friends. But I know when I'm wrong and will be more than willing to admit my faults.

Btw, that's USA for Africa, I didn't compose that quote.
Just out of curiosity, did they pass a law in Utah to allow music yet?

*I'm guilty of hazing a few of the new guys in socal, but am more than willing to meet the people that I haze face to face to let them understand how I am in person and they will eventually understand not to take things personally.
You can ask the OCG that we are just as abusive in person as we are on this forum.

Old 04-10-2005, 09:15 PM
Multi-Spoked Mod
DIZZ and GEE!!!

DID I NOT MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?!???? Maybe you haven't read my STICKY POST!! READ IT!! Before i warn BOTH OF YOU!!!!

Ed Lin

Old 04-10-2005, 09:26 PM
Originally Posted by G35Lin
DIZZ and GEE!!!

DID I NOT MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?!???? Maybe you haven't read my STICKY POST!! READ IT!! Before i warn BOTH OF YOU!!!!

Ed Lin

Nani nani booo booo.....you guys are in truble.....oooooo im tellllllling

Old 04-10-2005, 09:29 PM
Before you get out of your sand box brother. Maybe you should just shut up for a change. Trust me, Im a So Calif boy big time and before your time. Just add to what is going on here and not add to your little world of weird. You would be very surprised about Utah. Im on my way to Nashville and I guess they know nothing about music. Not to show disrespect nor do I have any but yes Gardenia pickles are great with hot beef sandwiches and I have liked them for years. What's the point here? Yes, no point and that was the point back to disrespect. To you or anybody. What does it feel like to be insecure?
Its said you have to think it to write it. I believe the word productive is in order here. My question here is how can we be productive if there is no respect to what seems to be insecure in one others eyes. Even a fool is brilliant when he says nothing. I have said something. I have lowered myself to your level.
Wow, are you bi-polar?
You we're just saying that you were gonna add me to your buddy list and now you're all sour like a expired milk... What gives?

If you took offense to my last post, please show me where I offended you.
Because I'm kinda baffled right now.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Concerns with this Forum...